Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
It's gonna be the longest (Read 206 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
It's gonna be the longest
04/21/22 at 20:07:12

I fukkin Told you...
EVER

https://basedunderground.com/2022/04/21/a-staggering-number-of-athletes-collapse
d-this-past-year/

Average age? Mehh,,23..

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

More than 769 athletes have collapsed on the field during a game from March 2021 to March 2022
The shocking statistic was revealed by One America News Network (OAN), which also found the average age of the athletes who suffered cardiac arrest is just 23 years old
An updated report by Good Sciencing, a team of investigators, news editors, journalists and “truth seekers,” has detailed 890 cardiac arrests and other serious issues among athletes, including 579 deaths, following COVID-19 shots
With cases like these becoming impossible to ignore, even a mainstream media sports channel in Australia speculated that the health issues could be linked to COVID-19 shots, and one of the hosts acknowledged that multiple players have suffered from heart issues and Bell’s palsy following COVID-19 booster shots
More than 769 athletes have collapsed on the field during a game from March 2021 to March 2022. The shocking statistic was revealed by One America News Network (OAN), which also found the average age of the athletes who suffered cardiac arrest is just 23 years old.1 The unprecedented surge in cardiac arrest and other heart issues among elite athletes coincides with the rollout of COVID-19 jabs.

The Miami Open made headlines in early April 2022 after 15 players — all of whom had reportedly received COVID-19 injections2 — dropped out. Among them were favorites Paula Badosa and Jannik Sinner. Badosa left the court in tears after becoming unwell, and Sinner’s opponent said he saw him “bend over” on the court, noting “it was very strange.”3 Even the fans were confused, with one stating, “What is going on?”4

As Pearson Sharp of OAN explained, “These are just two of more than 769 athletes who have collapsed during a game, on the field, over the last year.” He continued:5

Z-Stack 1
“How many 23-year-old athletes were collapsing and suffering heart attacks before this year? Do you know any 23-year-old people who had heart attacks before now? And these are just the ones we know about. How many have gone unreported? Nearly 800 athletes — young, fit people in the prime of life — falling down on the field. In fact, 500% more soccer players in the EU are dropping dead from heart attacks than just one year ago.

Coincidence? When the Pfizer vaccine is known to cause heart inflammation? No. In fact, many doctors treating these players list their injuries and deaths as being directly caused by the vaccine … This is not a coincidence.”

VAERS May Not Show the Whole Picture
As of April 1, 2022, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which is where adverse events caused by COVID-19 jabs in the U.S. are supposed to be collected, lists 26,693 deaths along with 147,677 hospitalizations in association with the COVID-19 shot.6 There are also 13,677 heart attacks and 38,024 cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the tissue sac surrounding the heart).

Myocarditis and pericarditis cause symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath and a fluttering or pounding heart. Cases have occurred most often after mRNA COVID-19 injections (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults, according to the CDC. Further, myocarditis occurs more often after the second injection, usually within a week.7

Past investigations have shown only between 1%8 and 10%9 of adverse reactions are ever reported to VAERS, which is a passive, voluntary reporting system, so the actual number could be much higher. Kyle Warner is one athlete who filed a VAERS report about his own health injuries following the COVID-19 jab. It took him 45 minutes to complete — a length of time that many doctors can’t or won’t devote when it comes to reporting adverse vaccine reactions seen among their patients.

Warner, who is 29 years old, was at the peak of his career as a professional mountain bike racer when, in June 2021, he got his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot. He suffered a reaction so severe that, months later, he was

Aaand the C&P failed riiight there

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: It's gonna be the longest
Reply #1 - 04/23/22 at 20:35:25

It's okay to have been suckered. Every so called Expert was pushing it.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245705

I wish nobody I knew had taken this

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/29/22 at 07:32:21

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 04/29/22 at 09:50:33

I remember the crap you posted to try to support the covid numbers.
You were determined that only CDC numbers were valid. They weren't. My observations were more accurate. You can believe whatever you want. My mind is made up.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/29/22 at 10:28:19

"I remember the crap you posted to try to support the covid numbers"

That you refuse to look at.

"You were determined that only CDC numbers were valid."

Incorrect, I said the CDC did not lie when someone else lied about the inaccurate CDC data.  The CDC is not the most accurate system, but you ignore I said that and instead pretend I say the CDC is correct because I called a person who lied, a liar.

Again you completely ignore my contribution here, and then ask for "discussion".  You want discussion, ask why I provided the information I did instead of claiming I said things I did not say and calling information you wont read wrong.

"My observations were more accurate."

Again:  How many kids died where you live?  What are your observations on dead kids in TX?

Using the numbers you have provided, there should be at a minimum 3 hundred thousand kids dead from heart attacks alone.

Have you observed anything that indicates just over 3 hundred thousand kids dying in TX?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/07/22 at 17:47:59

I did not create the numbers. You know that. You pushed the numbers of
Dead FROM covid
Wrong..
And the jab has proven to be a horrible idea.
I've been Watching since I was a kid. My observations, while almost every time contradictory with the Official explanation have proven to be correct so often that I just Don't listen to people like you. Aaand, I'm still comfortable because I see myself as
Vindicated.
YMMV
And I simply don't care.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/07/22 at 22:13:42

"I did not create the numbers. You know that."

No you just posted them as fact without even looking at them.  Then when people that did look at them inform you that they don't say what the headline of the article says they do, you called "bullsh!t".

You pushed the numbers of
Dead FROM covid"

Except you never looked at my information so how would you know?  I never said CDC counts were accurate, I actually said the opposite but since I don't just agree whole-heartedly with the information posted here then I must be pro-vaccine, think the military never lies and the CDC is never wrong.  I never said only the CDC numbers are valid, I actually outlined multi-phase reverification methods we used in CO because the CDC method was too inaccurate - but you ignore that - so you can keep falsely claiming I think "only" the CDC info is accurate.

Obviously you are correct because you refuse to look at anything that would say otherwise.  You still won't acknowledge that multiple Billions of people have received the vaccine and lived without issue.

The math You posted, and argued multiple times was correct, and still never looked at, says at least 300,000 kids died in TX from heart issues.  Have you observed anything in TX that indicates this to be true?

I posted 4 links here you continue to ignore while I look through your information in detail.  Do you see anything potentially important about the heart issues I posted about?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 05/08/22 at 15:26:49

Eegore wrote on 05/07/22 at 22:13:42:
"... Do you see anything potentially important about the heart issues I posted about?

I did.
I read them.
And none of then mentioned anything about a reason being the c-19 vac/boosters.,

They all mentioned, only, the traditional reasons for a Heart Attack.

Wonder why that is ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/09/22 at 20:15:54

"And none of then mentioned anything about a reason being the c-19 vac/boosters.,

They all mentioned, only, the traditional reasons for a Heart Attack.

Wonder why that is ?
"

Because all of them are before C-19.

Myocarditis among other cardiac issues in children in the US have been on the rise, significantly, before C-19 or any vaccines.  This is a known issue, but today people want to act like every heart issue is exclusively due to vaccines.  

This data is excluded in the presented material regarding post-vaccine outcomes. I wonder why that is ?  Couldn't be to skew data, only the bad guys do that.

This is how we end up with asinine evaluations that claim 1 in 10 die, or that the average age is 23.  Of course it is 23 when the age parameters are cut.  If I select data only for people ages 10 - 15 the average age would be 13.  13 is even worse!

Yes post C-19 vaccine cardiac issues need to be evaluated.  But why use lies and skewed data to present that issue?  Why is it ok for anti-vaccine to lie about numbers but not ok for pro-vaccine?  

According to the information presented there should be right at 300,000 dead kids in TX.  Has anyone observed anything that supports this?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 05/10/22 at 10:28:54

Eegore wrote on 05/09/22 at 20:15:54:
"... Myocarditis among other cardiac issues in children in the US have been on the rise, significantly, before C-19..."

If a person has/had the, ‘tendency’, to get Myocarditis,
and they also contracted a case of a severe Flu/C-19,
would they get a full blown case of Myocarditis ?

“… Couldn't be to skew data, only the bad guys do that…”

If someone/entity, said, continually,
over the ‘broadcast’ airways, and print media,  
that, (to the effect) ‘The Sly Is Falling’,
Is that someone/entity, a ‘bad guy’ or a ‘good guy’ ?

“…  Why is it ok for anti-vaccine to lie about numbers but not ok for pro-vaccine?  …”

Good question !
You want an answer.
I would like a answer to this;

‘Why is it OK for a State to make Laws,
allowing a Human Baby to be killed,
   for simply convenience sake,
   and at the same time, make Laws,
Severely Restricting the  Freedom to defend one’s self ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 05/10/22 at 13:22:52

If a person has/had the, ‘tendency’, to get Myocarditis,
and they also contracted a case of a severe Flu/C-19,
would they get a full blown case of Myocarditis
?

There isn't much evidence to support this.  Flu most likely not, and C-19 hasn't been active in high-risk youth long enough to create a metric.

"If someone/entity, said, continually,
over the ‘broadcast’ airways, and print media,  
that, (to the effect) ‘The Sly Is Falling’,
Is that someone/entity, a ‘bad guy’ or a ‘good guy’ ?
"

In what timeframe?  If someone/entity continually indicated in an online forum that we will lose our rights to a specific Amendment of the US Constitution is that someone/entity a "bad guy" or "good guy"?

Let's change "bag guys" to: Humans of opposing or perceived to be opposing viewpoints.

Couldn't be to skew data, only Humans of opposing or perceived to be opposing viewpoints do that.

"‘Why is it OK for a State to make Laws,
allowing a Human Baby to be killed,
  for simply convenience sake,
  and at the same time, make Laws,
Severely Restricting the  Freedom to defend one’s self ?
"

Good question !
You want an answer.
I would like an answer to this;

Why is it ok for anti-vaccine to lie about numbers but not ok for pro-vaccine?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 05/10/22 at 13:49:15

Eegore wrote on 05/10/22 at 13:22:52:
"...  If someone/entity continually indicated in an online forum that we will lose our rights to a specific Amendment of the US Constitution is that someone/entity a "bad guy" or "good guy"? ..."

As always a great SPIN.,

Just forget about the FACT,
that is said by many people,
as a result of another saying  ... ... ...

Kinna like some here wanted to completely change
the Second Amendment

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 05/10/22 at 14:21:47

"Just forget about the FACT,
that is said by many people,
as a result of another saying"

And are "many more people" a good guy" or a "bad guy"?  

"Kinna like some here wanted to completely change
the Second Amendment"

Replacing or removing the word "Militia" is not by my standard completely changing the Second Amendment.

But as you indicated your stance is that any change of any kind can only be gun control measures.  It somehow is impossible to make the 2nd Amendment more legally secure.  

If legislative restrictions are being placed because the term "Militia" is being challenged then take away that word.  Remove the tool people are using to create gun control measures.  Somehow that is also gun control?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 05/10/22 at 19:41:20

Eegore wrote on 05/10/22 at 14:21:47:
" ...  Replacing or removing the word "Militia" is not by my standard completely changing the Second Amendment. ..."

Yes it is.

It would be exactly the same as changing all the references to the words:
‘Gay, Plunger, Ejaculate, Apology, EGREGIOUS, NAUGHTY, SLY, (and hundreds more)’
in ALL the books/publications,
where those words meant something else,
    then what they mean today.

Just because we have,
(for several decades now),
DUMBED DOWN America.
And people do not realize/know/have been taught,
what ‘Militia’, and ‘Regulated’, meant in 1776.

It is not a reason to bow-down to the absolute,
stupidity of people that can not understand.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 05/10/22 at 20:18:47

"Yes it is."

No it isn't.  It is completely changing it by Your standard.

"It would be exactly the same as changing all the references to the words:
‘Gay, Plunger, Ejaculate, Apology, EGREGIOUS, NAUGHTY, SLY, (and hundreds more)’
in ALL the books/publications,
where those words meant something else,
   then what they mean today.
"

I am not recommending anyone change All references, I am recommending One word be removed.  Then you don't have to go try to re-educate millions of future voters and change every legal system, every school, etc. to understand a word a different way.  You remove a word and remove all that power, as it no longer applies.  Taking a stand on this has resulted in more gun control.

Either way to you this is somehow a gun control measure because any recommendation to alter the 2nd Amendment can only be anti-gun.  This makes no sense.

Why is it ok for anti-vaccine to lie about numbers but not ok for pro-vaccine?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 06:27:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It's gonna be the longest

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.