Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm old enough to remember (Read 28 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I'm old enough to remember
04/14/22 at 09:35:56

Waaay on backyonder, when they were pimpin the jab Bigtime, that it was just gonna be alright ,we could have Herd Immunity, once a certain percentage of people were jabbed up, good and hard.
Hey! Spoiler Alert!
We passed the so called necessary numbers a Long time ago..
And Who is most likely to get it?
The jabbed.
The problem with a herd is,it can be stampeded.
No, I'm not a member of the herd.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I'm old enough to remember
Reply #1 - 04/29/22 at 11:12:53

It's called base-rate fallacy.

The claims that the vaccinated won't spread Covid etc. were wrong for sure.  But there is a difference between dying from a disease and getting it.

Once the majority of a population is vaccinated, then the majority of infected will be vaccinated.  Like saying if 90% of the people in a town wear only red shirts, then it should be expected that most of the people in that town that go to a hospital had a red shirt.

So when someone says "it's mostly red shirt idiots in the hospital!" that should make sense since that applies to 90% of the population.

Now if the percentage of infections were separated by red shirt to non-red shirts we would have accurate information and not just emotionally satisfying information.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/07/22 at 12:17:04

claims that the vaccinated won't spread Covid etc. were wrong for sure.  But there is a difference between dying from a disease and getting it.

Which apparently everyone Except the CDC knew.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/07/22 at 21:26:46

"Which apparently everyone Except the CDC knew."

Which would make sense if you didn't complain about the poor method of provisional coding that the CDC publicly announced prior to any vaccine.

The CDC never classified coding that requests humans that have Covid be classified as dying from it.  But since someone else lied about that then the CDC is lying, not the person(s) who lied.

"This section on the death certificate is for reporting the sequence of conditions that led directly to death. The immediate cause of death, which is the disease or condition that directly preceded death and is not necessarily the underlying cause of death (UCOD), should be reported on line A."

"The conditions that led to the immediate cause of death should be reported in a logical sequence in terms of time and etiology below it.
"

This does not mean to document people who die with Covid as from Covid no matter how many times somebody else lies about that.

« Last Edit: 05/07/22 at 22:47:40 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 17:20:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm old enough to remember

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.