Long term inflation (Read 40 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Long term inflation
Reply #15 - 04/11/22 at 19:21:46

Serowbot wrote on 04/11/22 at 15:08:43:
Trump's daily briefings had to be dumbed down with lots of pictures and references to him to hold his attention.

Quote:
Trump's Daily Briefing Packet Was Revealed And It's Basically A Picture Book

They say Trump's favored style of briefs "contains far less information than the daily reports presented by the intelligence community to past presidents." It's about a quarter of the size of the ones Barack Obama got.

Trump's intelligence book is supposed to only cover three topics every day. Each of those topics should be written up within one page.

Staff members are now being told to keep papers to a single page, “The president likes maps,” one official said.

During intelligence briefings, former President Donald Trump was “fact free” and prone to “fly off on tangents,” said James Clapper, former director of national intelligence.

I looked it up too. I saw that.. We see what it Says differently,, okay, I'm okay with giving you that one..

I spent time to politely ask other things.
I would appreciate it if you would spend some energy and help me understand the other things I mentioned.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 15:17:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Long term inflation

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.