I Really Really tried (Read 12 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I Really Really tried
04/04/22 at 13:01:40

After four attempts,, I give..

/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-r
esearch-program-Ukraine.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice president
The Russian government held a press conference Thursday claiming that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research program in Ukraine
However the allegations were branded a brazen propaganda ploy to justify president Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and sow discord in the US
But emails and correspondence obtained by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop show the claims may well be true
The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of funding for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing in research on pandemic-causing diseases
He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity level labs in Ukraine
The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
They raised several million dollars of funding for the company from investment giants including Goldman Sachs
By JOSH BOSWELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 15:15 EDT, 25 March 2022 | UPDATED: 15:46 EDT, 27 March 2022

shares

View comments
Moscow’s claim that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research program in Ukraine is at least partially true, according to new emails obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

The commander of the Russian Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection Forces, claimed there was a 'scheme of interaction between US government agencies and Ukrainian biological objects' and pointed to the 'financing of such activities by structures close to the current US leadership, in particular the investment fund Rosemont Seneca, which is headed by Hunter Biden

Ohhh,, there is more
I'm just sick of messing with this crap..
Besides, the people who Actually NEED to get a grip,, won't

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I Really Really tried
Reply #1 - 04/04/22 at 13:22:07

/articles/2022/04/compromised_biden_cannot_lead_america_or_the_world.html

https://www.americanthinker.com

Put the bottom one in front of the top one

I didn't work this hard to put something in here that I don't believe is important

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 19:56:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Really Really tried

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.