Send Topic Print
Can we speculate? (Read 17 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Can we speculate?
04/03/22 at 10:02:30

Can we have a conversation about Why something is going on, while nobody actually Knows?

I'm pretty sure that TPTB, the powers that be, the same people who are responsible for the travesty of Biden being president, are ready to be rid of him. I don't believe for a second that the liars who were so happy to hide the HB laptop behind the Russian Disinformation claim have decided to look at it again, because Maybe they were wrong.
Stuff This Big doesn't get dragged out and looked at again for No Reason,, and the Search for Truth is Not what our media work for. There must be some over arching cause for this.
I'll be a lot more comfortable with that assessment IF Kamala is replaced by something not as stupid. Right now, he's safe. Because she looks worse to me. She should never open her mouth without reading everything SOMEONE ELSE wrote for her.

Any thoughts?

It's pure speculation, based on observation, history, reason,, taking a swing at seeing what is coming..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Can we speculate?
Reply #1 - 04/03/22 at 14:13:23

I don't have a theory about why the laptop stuff has suddenly resurfaced, but, unless Biden has a stroke on live TV and crashes face first into the teleprompter, he isn't going anywhere.

The folks who got him where he is don't give a crap who is President(as long as it's not Trump). Obama told everyone what the plan was years ago "fundamentally transform The US"

They're doing a heck of a job. The more f*cked up things are for us common folk the better they like it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Can we speculate?
Reply #2 - 04/03/22 at 15:41:07

Good points, I get that.
Aaand

fundamentally transform The US"

Yeah, said it. Did it. I didn't want him, but I consoled myself with the expectation that he would be a unifying force. Wrong..

And if you're the Super Bowl Winner, would you be surprised to hear the coaches telling you about how he is planning on making
Fundamental Changes?

Only if destruction is the goal.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 17:22:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Can we speculate?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.