Send Topic Print
How is it even Possible (Read 16 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
How is it even Possible
04/01/22 at 16:26:52

To be SO adamant, believing So Strongly in your position and be so unable to explain and defend it? Seriously, if you are so convinced that you are correct, take a Chance! You are probably wasting your time, like a college math professor who teaches advanced classes, trying to get me to understand String Theory. But IF you are So Certain something is true, why not at least Try to explain why you think what you do?
This is where you lefties should pile On! Rub my nose in my ignorance! Show me your intellectual superiority! I'm going to have to consider all of you a buncha gutless goobers until you stand up and explain WHY you believe what you do.

I have offered complete sentences and fleshed out my position time after time and you act like I am supposed to understand why you call what I oppose Good, but you don't say WHY. I got in trouble a lot because if someone told me what I should or should Not do, I wanted to know Why..
If you didn't,, maybe you are someone who is easily led.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: How is it even Possible
Reply #1 - 04/29/22 at 11:35:25

Well in my case you refuse to even look at my evidence, and if I section off the exact and specific math you just say "bullsh!t" or something similar, while refusing to even look at the small section I provided.

You say I make statements I never did.  I never said to trust the CDC and you still keep saying I said that.  At least I reference your exact words and provide links.

You argue when I am literally agreeing with you.  I ask where you found a picture and you create an argument out of thin air.  Not exaggerating I got 12 PM's about that asking why I even try posting on this forum after that conversation.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 04/29/22 at 12:52:44

And YET, none of those who are so unhappy with me send me a message.
IIRC you said when you first showed up people were trying to run you off. But I didn't.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/29/22 at 13:24:25

I don't think anyone tried to run me off, they just complained about how I spent my money on my bike in my shop like I was asking for financial advice.

People aren't going to send you a message about how unhappy they are.  They don't message me to complain about you.

What people do is send me a message, like you have, about specific topics to have a discussion.  They just happen to mention that they don't want to do it in the TT because of the drama, insults and general whiny attitude of it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 23:45:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How is it even Possible

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.