Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
His rebuttal was, Why aren't we seeing (Read 40 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
His rebuttal was, Why aren't we seeing
03/31/22 at 22:04:46

Military injuries??

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/the-department-of-defense-just-got?s=r

You Do realize how seriously we have been lied to, right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: His rebuttal was, Why aren't we seeing
Reply #1 - 04/01/22 at 08:10:25

Perhaps someone learned a technique,
from, Russia Russia Russia ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 04/01/22 at 08:47:16

Well, while I was pointing out reports from Europe and here about how bad the jab is, E tried to pretend that since we had almost nothing about our military being injured, then everything out there must be exaggerated.
Uh,yeah. ,,unless Maybe they were lying to us about our military.
Gee,Wally, seems to me E was supposed to have the inside track on information.
You don't suppose he would massage the message, do ya?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/29/22 at 12:00:15

"Well, while I was pointing out reports from Europe and here about how bad the jab is, E tried to pretend that since we had almost nothing about our military being injured, then everything out there must be exaggerated."

Incorrect.

I stated that the numbers You presented would all but eradicate the US military in 3 years because most of those enlisted are in the age group You presented as dying at a rate of almost 26%.  

This article stated the USDOD is hiring lawyers at an accelerated rate to combat all the legal claims. Where are those soldiers or their families?  At the numbers you provide millions should be readying lawsuits by now.  I'd expect to see those class action lawyer commercials on TV all over the place.

"Gee,Wally, seems to me E was supposed to have the inside track on information."

Or I can do math.  Your presented math would reduce the US military to about 7 thousand total enlisted staff by 2025.  I think that is exaggerated.  Oh and if I am going to massage any message it's not going to be on a motorcycle forum where retired guys complain all the time.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 04/29/22 at 12:47:13

The problem IS real. The article used figures that were wrong.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/30/22 at 00:57:05

But is the problem as real as Your presented information proclaims?

If the Governor of TX states that in one year 16 million illegal immigrants passed through the border, and the real number was 16 thousand, is the problem real?

It is, but blatantly lying and inflating the illegal immigrant numbers to make it more emotionally impactful would be unethical.  The reason people are saying hundreds of thousands of kids are dying is because the real number is so low that it doesn't piss you off enough.  

You believe the vaccine to be deadly so the numbers presented don't need to be even remotely close to accurate.  The proof of this is that you don't even bother to look at them.  Not everyone is ok with being lied to as long as the lie supports their view.  If someone wants to tell me the vaccine is deadly, and they fabricate numbers, I won't just ignore those lies.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 04/30/22 at 09:31:59

Yawn..

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 04/30/22 at 14:38:36

Eegore wrote on 04/30/22 at 00:57:05:
 If someone wants to tell me the vaccine is deadly, and they fabricate numbers, I won't just ignore those lies.

https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/04/29/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-throug
h-4-22-2022/

Are the 27,532 people not dead?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/30/22 at 15:13:20

"Are the 27,532 people not dead?"

Using this data there is no way to know.

Anyone can input information into VAERS with zero accountability.  It's not illegal no matter what people on here say, and entries are not verified.

So this doesn't mean I am saying everything bad about vaccines is wrong, VAERS is garbage, the CDC never lies, the military never had a sick soldier and I hate America.

This means that the data here indicates 27,532 unconfirmed deaths.

My opinion however is that it could be accurate, and might be an even lower number than what has actually happened.  The problem with using statistics in the way this is presented is they are taking overall time and mixing it with volume.  

If I compare 100 years of electric battery repairs on electric cars and say "Look there have been 10,000 repairs in 2021 alone which is 900% more than all repairs in the past 100 years" wouldn't you realize there is something wrong with that comparison?  Like that there hundreds of thousands more electric cars produced now and near zero 20 years ago.  So if a Billion people get a vaccine in one year, and that same Billion took 30 years to take all other vaccines, there should be an expected spike in adverse reactions in a shorter period of time related to the vaccine taken in a single year.

If I repair 100 bikes in 30 years, and 100 bikes this year, I should have more customers reviewing my work this year correct?

However the claims on this forum, using the math provided in links, are that over 1.6 Million kids have died from heart attacks alone as a direct result of the vaccine.  Also the question asking if anyone has personally observed evidence of this, (like a local school memorializing 10 - 15 dead kids that year) is continually ignored while they complain that people won't answer their questions.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/25/24 at 00:24:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › His rebuttal was, Why aren't we seeing

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.