Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BTDT, has a reputation, seen a lot (Read 14 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
BTDT, has a reputation, seen a lot
03/27/22 at 11:57:42

Knows what it means when narrative and Observed Reality don't align means and apparently has no intellectual or emotional Need to believe what is not supported by the obvious. I'm not saying he's perfect or all knowing, but his thinking is at least an effort to discover what the reality is, rather than be the baby bird waiting to be fed what to think.

Adults only!!
The immature Will be offended.

https://bigcountryexpatoriginal.blogspot.com/2022/03/pmc-silence-and-deepfake.ht
ml

Eeeek! Conspiracy Theories!!

It's unproven, but not outside the realm of possibility today.
Aand, if it's over too quickly, the ruin brought onto America and the world because of the Response to covid and the long term effects of the jab will take center stage. Ohh,frikkin Neaux!!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: BTDT, has a reputation, seen a lot
Reply #1 - 03/27/22 at 12:19:43

Who what is a BTDT?

Quote:
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 03/27/22 at 12:30:26

Been there done that

Copy the link
Starting with the part
NOT underlined.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 03/27/22 at 13:47:42

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/27/22 at 12:30:26:
Copy the link
Starting with the part
NOT underlined.

Don't work

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 03/27/22 at 15:01:23

Just love this!
From one of the links that BOT could not not get.

“… As another blogger refers to him as "His Most August, Benevolent, and Legendary Celestial Majesty, the God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldu Triumphus Magnus Astra!"  A -wee bit- over the top... I'm sort of like in the Middle.  I LOVE the fact that Trump irritates the ever living crappity smack out of sooooo many worthless organ-donors-in-waiting.  Oxygen Thieves is what my Drill Instructors would refer to those  people... waste o'skin... there's burn victims desperately in need of new coverings...  He's not the best at people relations... his pick of some of his closest advisers are and have been near disastrous... however, his business acumen is pretty good...far better than the Kenyan that we had before, and he DOES love the United States, which has been absent from our politicians so eager to bend, bow and scrape before anyone who holds themselves or thinks themselves superior to us.
He refuses to.
In fact him blowing off the Pissed Off Pippi Laughingstock... that 16 year old quim from Sweden... the video and picture... OMFG it was/is epic... Trumpman comes walking in, she's all craning her neck to wait for him to come over and I dunno... prostrate hisself before her Awesome Pedestalized girl thingy Powered Eco-Awesomeness, and he doesn't even acknowledge her...  Some snowflakes are going off all over teh interwebz on how he should have interacted with her...  I say crappity smack that... She's an Autistic Jumped up Strumpet who IMO is a victim of Child Abuse who has delusions of grandeur and I really feel sort of sad for her... her parents turned her into an international sock puppet, and when the fame is gone, and she's left lonely, loony, childless and surrounded by her cats, empty Haagendaz containers littering the floor in her darkened room, smelling vaguely of cheap Chardonnay.  The neighbors will go "She was such a quiet girl" when the authorities find the dismembered remains of her parents in the deep freeze, after she got through with them with an ax.

So basically, when someone asks "How did we get Trump?"  The answer is people woke up for the first time in 35+ years, and elected someone to fix this pregnant dog.  It's LOOONG Overdue.

And THAT is what scares the ever-loving nuts out of the career scumbags in the dot-gov.
Until later
I remain, the Intrepid Reporter
Big Country

Posted by BigCountryExpat at 2:14 PM

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 03/27/22 at 16:07:11

Gee,Wally,, I just don't think I can quit giggling..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 19:57:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › BTDT, has a reputation, seen a lot

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.