Send Topic Print
Trust the CDC (Read 138 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Trust the CDC
02/21/22 at 04:02:47

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trust the CDC
Reply #1 - 02/21/22 at 04:31:40

But its cool that Thegatewaypundit lies, no issue there.

Should the CDC release any information it has compiled and passes verification?  Yes.

Did they say they would do this?  No.  They said they would not.

Did other sources omit this declaration?  Yes.

So if someone tells me they will not do something, should I be surprised when somebody else tells me that thing was not done?

Its not right, but why would anyone expect all of the data to be released when we were told it wouldn't be?  This is Fauci potential N95 mask shortage BS all over again.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 02/21/22 at 05:35:36

On another thread Eegore, you correctly argued passing along information which was later shown to be false was not lying since at the time, the evidence indicated the statement was true.

Even though the gateway pundit is in my city, I very very rarely ever read what’s on his website. The only reason is because I’ve got other places I go to. I have no idea how reliable he is versus say CNN or MSNBC. My guess is probably pretty similar.

My point is your first retort to Jog was TheGatewayPundint lies so they should be dismissed. But previous, as I mentioned on another thread, you more or less said that if you pass along information which is later proven to be false, that’s not a lie. So what did the gateway pundit lie about? Was it an opinion? Was it a statement of what they believe to be fact at the time that was later so not to be? Again, most of the mass media repeated the Russian lie for a period of years so should we label them as liars and dismiss everything they say forever?

My work occasionally involves me with CDC members and I can tell you with absolute certainty they had members fully aware that the primary infection vector of Covid was respiratory droplets AND aerosols. Aerosols being the critical vector, but they (along with WHO) hesitated joining other organizations who said the focus on droplets was causing infections to spread. The WHO and CDC were hesitant and delayed this announcement by demanding more research because they were really terrified to use the word “airborne”.

Point is The Gateway Pundit’s reporting might be completely accurate and if we’re gonna dismiss outright a partisan news organization, then we’re not left with anything.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 02/21/22 at 07:08:57

Quote:
if we’re gonna dismiss outright a partisan news organization, then we’re not left with anything.

And let's not forget that even the so called "data" that we get from any government agency has very likely been massaged so that it is really no more than a press release from from a "partisan news organization"

How many times does something that some Government agency swears is the absolute truth have to turn out to be utter bullsh*t, or something that they claim is bullsh*t turns out to be true, before it begins to dawn on some folks that the government can't be trusted?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 02/21/22 at 07:32:27

"...something that some Government agency swears is the absolute truth..."

Kinna like the Chicken Noodle News parroting;
"...President Joe Biden weighed in with a statement later on Monday and thanked the final US forces serving in Afghanistan for executing the "dangerous retrograde from Afghanistan as scheduled," with no further loss of American lives...."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/21/22 at 17:00:07

Yep boys and girls, we are loosing our country.  These  unelected bureaucrats holding back certain info. because we couldn't deal with it?  They ought to be shot, or put behind bars, as was suggested above.  Of course they will skate; powerful politicians will protect them.  Corporations run the country, they've got the money.  For the little man its more bondage.  250 years and we've come full circle.  Tyranny.

« Last Edit: 02/21/22 at 18:52:47 by buster6315 »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 02/21/22 at 20:13:56

"My point is your first retort to Jog was TheGatewayPundint lies so they should be dismissed. But previous, as I mentioned on another thread, you more or less said that if you pass along information which is later proven to be false, that’s not a lie."

I didn't say they should be dismissed, I was attempting to convey that zero scrutiny of their incorrect publishing has happened, however on the flip side JoG will "PRAY for Justice for these fukkin lying assholes" if it is the CDC.  However it is also ok to reference CDC publication as fact if it says something he agrees with.

JoG also argues that if the CDC publishes information that somebody else intentionally alters, then the CDC are liars.  Not the actual liar that altered the information or lied about what it said.

If Thegatewatpundit publishes incorrect information there seems to be no reason to PRAY for Justice for those fukkin lying assholes.  Why not?  

"Point is The Gateway Pundit’s reporting might be completely accurate"

Given my research I would say Thegatewatpundit, by their own self-admission, has not been completely accurate.  I would say they have intentionally lied, or to be specific they have on multiple occasions published information that is very false and proven so with minimal research.  This is why they have a record of withdrawing their information, but by the time they do the damage has been done by means of thousands of people spreading information they won't bother to read.  We compile spreadsheets on source accuracy and TGP scores very low, I think mostly because they will just post anything, and then see if it is true.  So are they liars?  They are liars in the same way I would be if I just posted anything I read on Facebook as fact, then "corrected" it only if somebody challenged it.

"Again, most of the mass media repeated the Russian lie for a period of years so should we label them as liars and dismiss everything they say forever?"

Again I don't use mass media as a reliable source of accurate information.  This is one of the many reasons.  I would have zero issue with anyone dismissing everything they say forever, I did that 20 years ago and have had very good results economically and socially in my life since.  

As for the CDC, I have never said we should trust them.  I am familiar with scenarios as you describe.  I have said if somebody else alters a CDC publication, calling the CDC liars makes no sense.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/22/22 at 05:35:44

You dismiss any findings of Project Veritas because of some event which I don’t recall which seems to have caused you to dismiss everything they put out.
But I’m not getting into that discussion again so please don’t bother stating your case against them them.

Point is, a small right wing independent pundit can come up with valuable nuggets. You know the name Monica Lewinsky right? You know why?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 02/22/22 at 07:34:09

Eegore wrote on 02/21/22 at 20:13:56:
"... I was attempting to convey that zero scrutiny of their incorrect publishing has happened,

... JoG will "PRAY for Justice for these fukkin lying assholes" if it is the CDC.
... However it is also ok to reference CDC publication as fact if it says something he agrees with.

...   JoG also argues that if the CDC publishes information that somebody else intentionally alters, then the CDC are liars.  

... If Thegatewatpundit publishes incorrect information there seems to be no reason to PRAY for Justice for those fukkin lying assholes.
"...  Why not?  ..."

You have Pissed and moaned, time after time about JOG, and his saying CDC Lied, because new information has come out.

I ask, "WHY", it is perfectly OK to parade around with a facsimile of a bloody head of a sitting POTUS.
And it is not OK to say a DFI, FDS, junior elected person, has a mouth that is good for only one thing.

(which has NOTHING to do with Bot, hand cream, and AOC appearances)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 02/22/22 at 07:51:10

Here's one for you to worry about.  Grin
Hamsters’ Testicles Shrink After Being Infected With COVID, Study Finds
https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgmb97/covid-19-testicles-damage?utm_source=a...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 02/22/22 at 08:42:55

Serowbot wrote on 02/22/22 at 07:51:10:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgmb97/covid-19-testicles-damage?utm_source=a...

Now there's a worthwhile study!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 02/22/22 at 08:57:29

buster6315 wrote on 02/22/22 at 08:42:55:
[b]Hamsters’ Testicles Shrink After Being Infected With COVID, Study Finds

If you believe that c-19
was developed to be the start
to controlling world population.
     It may be.

Or it could be like a 'study', (funded by Taxpayers),
that could discover a  2 p ecker billy goat, in the remote area of the Indies.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 02/22/22 at 10:43:30

buster6315 wrote on 02/22/22 at 08:42:55:

I know, right?
And now I'm very worried for my hamster.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 02/22/22 at 11:03:15

"You dismiss any findings of Project Veritas because of some event which I don’t recall which seems to have caused you to dismiss everything they put out.
But I’m not getting into that discussion again so please don’t bother stating your case against them them."

I don't dismiss them, I verify instead of pretending they didn't admit to editing multiple videos to portray answers to questions out of order - after they were challenged.

Why I should be expected to ignore that very-provable fact I have no idea.

This expectation that one source is always lying, (unless they say something you like then that one time only its the truth), and then to ignore the manipulation of others makes no sense to me.  

Why wouldn't we verify the information of every single source equally?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 02/22/22 at 11:07:22

"You have Pissed and moaned, time after time about JOG, and his saying CDC Lied, because new information has come out."

Incorrect.  I have said that if the CDC posts publicly information as well as making recorded statements, and Another Source alters that information JoG says the CDC lied.  Not the liar that changed what the CDC posted.

If I make a video and write a manual showing I clean a carb with carb cleaner, and then MnSpring posts on Facebook that I use dish soap to clean a carb, JoG will say I am a liar.

"I ask, "WHY", it is perfectly OK to parade around with a facsimile of a bloody head of a sitting POTUS.
And it is not OK to say a DFI, FDS, junior elected person, has a mouth that is good for only one thing
."

I never said it was ok to parade around with anything, I have never commented on that topic.  Keep asking and I will keep saying I have no comment.

I already answered many many times about AOC.  This is a privately moderated forum.  One Moderator does not want statements that the Moderator perceives as offensive to women posted on this privately moderated forum.

This answer is the same no matter how many times you ask.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 05:34:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trust the CDC

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.