Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Is this the most shite political forum? (Read 117 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Is this the most shite political forum?
02/15/22 at 23:30:36

Gotta admit I'm not a rabid consumer of political fora however those that I have seen appear to be about some actual political topic worthy of discussion.

But this pathetic excuse for a forum looks like some kind of a sad joke, there is never anything of any relevance, it's just whack jobs who scour their little far right sh!itholes airing their racist, evil, bad faith pitiful little inbred troll grievances.

I'd give some example of topic worthy of discussion but er what's the point we all know the response.

Pip pip.

I'll be expecting super troll WM who banished himself permanently from the forum to spam the thread, in three...two...one...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Billynoneck

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Is this the most shite political forum?
Reply #1 - 02/15/22 at 23:55:11

I have to admit I stuck my nose in here looking for some good conversations with people with a different view but it does seem to be mostly people talking at you rather than to you and mocking each other for their views with both sides calling each other blind for not seeing the truth

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 02/16/22 at 02:30:08

Took me a while to figure out what you're about. Yeah, I was a bit dikkish,, you made some objective points,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 02/16/22 at 05:06:11

I'll be expecting super troll WM who banished himself permanently from the forum

That’s not accurate. That claim has been dealt with and shown to be false. Let’s move on.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 02/16/22 at 05:35:59

I'd give some example of topic worthy of discussion but er what's the point we all know the response.

Worthy topic for discussion? You just posted the deep philosophical thoughts below taken from anyone of a hundred CNN shows. Yea, that’s some original, thought provoking ideas there…  My semi-comical replies were more original.

And every political forum is like this one. Stop pretending you’re part of some group where high level, 3-D chess moves are analyzed. You’re not. You’re a drive by shooter who fires into this house now and then.

While this is true he is only a reflection of his moronic base. For example Trump was in a bind because he wants to be anti vaccine but he also wants credit for the vaccine. Therefore he tells his base that the vaccine is good but they complain and he changes his mind. It is absolutely insane.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 02/16/22 at 08:42:01

If anyone wants a deeper, more thoughtful forum,... post deeper, more thoughtful threads.
It's your forum... you're driving.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 02/16/22 at 13:18:54

Serowbot wrote on 02/16/22 at 08:42:01:
If anyone wants a deeper, more thoughtful forum,... post deeper, more thoughtful threads.
It's your forum... you're driving.

Hi Serow, well that is sorta my point. The biggest political issue in the United States and one that will affect the entire world eventually if it keeps going in its current direction is the very serious threat to America's admittedly flawed, — but not without some redeeming features — democracy.

However the problem is that because the threat is clearly coming from the extreme Right wing of the GOP, that means by default that it cannot be discussed. Because that is having a go at the core values of those who love to disrupt everyone's thread.

I'm not expecting that I post this and suddenly everyone magically wakes up, it's just that I would personally find it interesting to find out what Americans who automatically and rabidly attack the Left, think of what is happening to democracy in your country right now, or if you guys even see it.

It's as if the genuine autocratic machinations that have exploded with the advent of Trump, is equal to another Benghazi and just another nothing burger, as they say, because it sure seems that way.

OK McConnell won and got his Supreme Ct Judges, I get it that the Right side of politics is happy but what I don't get is that why do your Right leaning judges, have to be rabid political toadies. Look at how measured Merrick Garland is at the moment, and while it's frustrating, that way better than having the DoJ serve as a personal lawyer to the President.

It's very possible that the GOP gains the House in 22 and if not Trump then someone equally weird. Look at Hawley for example he'd look good in a German SS uniform and Jackboots, same with Cawthorn.

There's plenty of Lefties that are flirting with looniness but I don't see any of them as being an existential threat.

And the fcuking gaslighting by the Supreme Ct pushing their extreme Right wing and unpopular agenda through midnight shadow docket single sentence pronouncements, all the while pretending that the Supreme Ct is non political.

It is really a good political dream to ensure your party governs forever? It is clear that this was the real point of Trump's three Supreme Court picks, not Roe v Wade.

The current GOP, has been created by Facebook, Bolsanaro was a Brazilian nobody nut job, Facebook and it's hate driven algorithms got him elected and now he is destroying the Amazon. His supporters after he was elected chanted Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! they knew. How the fcuk do you think a genuine idiot like Taylor-Green got elected, it beggars belief.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/16/22 at 13:48:09

There's plenty of Lefties that are flirting with looniness but I don't see any of them as being an existential threat.

The loony left….

*They literally spied on a sitting President.
*They used Covid to illegally change state election laws and likely altered the outcome of a Presidential election.
*The leftist media withheld information and the Biden family’s foreign  business dealings claiming it was hacked information which 1) was a lie and 2) has never stopped them before.

Yea, but this is a shite political forum…..

(And stop pretending you’re not reading my comments because we all know you are)

IP Logged
Billynoneck

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 02/16/22 at 15:06:09

It's not a political forum, forum implies a people talking to AND listening  to each other this is just the right calling the left sheeple and the left calling the right cultists

It's like beating your head against a brick wall, slightly amsueing to start with but gets painful after a while

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #9 - 02/16/22 at 19:49:37

Billynoneck wrote on 02/16/22 at 15:06:09:
It's not a political forum, forum implies a people talking to AND listening  to each other this is just the right calling the left sheeple and the left calling the right cultists

It's like beating your head against a brick wall, slightly amsueing to start with but gets painful after a while

It's a microcosmic snapshot of politics in America. There is only one explanation, on the whole America is a country for whites only as it always has been. Some begrudging change has occurred but even that little change is despised by the minority would be authoritarians. The built in Senate bias which was a compromise to the south is doing its job well.

The problem is that, like on this forum the racist morons can and will say anything, absolutely anything, they can say that there was no violent insurrection and they are taken seriously by their right wing media.

It's like trying to reason with someone who is just going to shout at you. It's just not possible. What is crazy is that it is happening at the highest levels. But now they've had a taste of authoritarianism, they have a new appetite for bullshIt.

That is the reason that this shithouse forum stays because the person who owns the forum obviously likes it that way.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 02/17/22 at 06:04:36

There is only one explanation, on the whole America is a country for whites only as it always has been.

Oh for fuxks sake….at least be original when you blather total stupidly from afar….   Playing the race card is lame….you really have no f’ing idea what you’re talking about.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 02/17/22 at 10:01:37

Why we have the opinions we do...
https://medium.com/@10797952/the-causes-and-effects-of-filter-bubbles-and-how...
The Causes and Effects of “Filter Bubbles” and how to Break Free

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 02/17/22 at 10:09:45

That’s a problem for the left side of the political spectrum, not the right side.

I have no choice but to hear and see leftist media as you control the vast majority of news outlets and entertainment culture as well. I get to hear and see the entire spectrum while you on the other hand see only one side of the spectrum, your side. Every time you watch a news show, you’re participating in a giant circle jerk.

You would never listen to Fox News but I have no choice but to hear CNN news as its on an every airport for example. My local newspaper and all of our local news stations are far leftist outlets. For example, they never mentioned a word about the Canadian truck strike for a long time and when they did, they actually said it was a strike about road conditions. Did they mention anything about the recent legal actions against Hillary‘s campaign team for spying on Trump? Of course not and they probably never will.  What a joke.

So I don’t live in a bubble, you do.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 02/17/22 at 10:48:03

We all live in our bubbles.
Mine is the size of the planet.
Yours is the 1/3 of America that lives elsewhere.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 02/17/22 at 10:59:18

eau de sauvage wrote on 02/16/22 at 19:49:37:
"... The problem is that, like on this forum the racist morons can and will say anything, absolutely anything, ... "

Did you ask Eegore if you using the word,'racist',
is a legitimate/correct description of,
  a 'racist moron' ?
Is just one, 'moron' racist ? Or are all moron's, racist ?
Or if a, moron, has black skin, are they a racist because they are a moron?
Or are are they only racist, if,
they have a skin color different than
that, 'moron' ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 22:35:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is this the most shite political forum?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.