Send Topic Print
Ignore it (Read 37 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Ignore it
02/13/22 at 14:58:45

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2022/01/30/the-covid19-storyline-
is-the-greatest-scam-in-world-history--the-truth-is-this-is-a-pandemic-of-the-va
ccinated-n2602554

Because you don't want to see

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Ignore it
Reply #1 - 02/13/22 at 15:40:13

Quote:
Page Not Found

We're sorry, we seem to have lost this page, but we don't want to lose you. Go to Home Page

I guess I will

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 02/13/22 at 20:52:11

"What if This Experimental COVID Shot Is Killing People? Don't Americans Have a Right To Know?"

"Israel is the most vaccinated major nation in the world. Almost the entire population is quadruple vaccinated. Yet right now Israel is No. 1 in the world for COVID-19 infections. Over one half of 1% of their entire population is testing positive for COVID-19 PER DAY. "

Testing positive is different than dying from the vaccine.  If the vaccine was killing so many people why aren't more people dead?  

"I'll bet you didn't know the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention play the exact same trick here in the USA. They know most of the COVID-19 deaths and injuries, not to mention deaths from the vaccine itself (mostly heart attacks) will occur within 14 days of any jab. So, everyone that gets sick or dies in that period is counted as "unvaccinated.""

So ignore the evidence presented on this very forum by the same people claiming this is true, but also have examples of cardiac issues after one shot.  If they aren't counted within 14 days, why are there examples of less than 14 days?

Just ignore that part right?

"The most perfect control group ever is the U.S. military. Every young soldier got the COVID-19 vaccine in the past year. To follow the results is the very definition of SCIENCE. Military whistleblowers have come forward with Department of Defense medical data showing since the start of the vaccine program cancer is up about 300% among military members; female infertility is up 500%; miscarriages are up by 300%; and there was an astronomical 1000% increase in neurological disorders from 82,000 to 863,000 in one year."

This is pending.  863,000 neurological disorders in one year would be near impossible to cover up.  That means doctors were diagnosing 2,364 disorders per day.  That means 98.5 US Military staff were diagnosed per hour, if doctors were diagnosing around the clock 365 days with no breaks.  Why aren't there thousands of soldiers out there saying anything?

"FIFA soccer players in the EU. Deaths from cardiac arrest increased by 500% in 2021. An astounding 183 professional athletes and coaches collapsed "suddenly" in 2021.

Not even close.  That claim originated here:

https://www.rtnews.co.il/?view=article&id=49&catid=22

They used reports from a list that was prepared using the news reports of 108 dead players aged between 12 to 64 worldwide.  Most of the names aren't even soccer players.  FIFA has tracked cardiac deaths in the Sudden Death Registry for years.  There was not been 183 FIFA deaths in 2021, not even close to that.  There has been an increase but why there is a need to embellish I don't know - maybe the real numbers aren't infuriating enough and facts don't matter when you are mad.

Worst of all is the news from the CDC that non-COVID-19 deaths in the age range of 18 to 49 increased by 40% in the past year.

Nope.  An insurance company said it.  JoG already posted about this on Jan 04.  But as we all know, if someone tells us the CDC said something, even if they never did say it, the CDC are the liars.  Not the person actually lying.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/longevity/588738-huge-huge-nu...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 02/13/22 at 23:46:43

My hearing has absolutely gone to crap. I can't even hear the faucet run. But I heard E pop the wrinkles outta his cape.
In the FWIW column

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 02/14/22 at 05:35:17

That was funny.

Considering how many times you toss insults because people haven't responded to your posts fast enough I would think you would be thrilled someone actually reads all of it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 05:29:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ignore it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.