Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Biden and Harris are so weak that Russia and China (Read 56 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Biden and Harris are so weak that Russia and China
01/29/22 at 05:31:03

...... are squaring off for doing some serious military land grabs.   China will take over Taiwan, Russia will grab as many of their old countries back as they can figure out how to snatch in a single go.

Biden lacks the mental capacity to even comprehend what he is NOT EVEN TRYING to deal with.    Harris doesn't really care, really.    NATO is so screwed, really, as without the USA NATO lacks the muscle to do anything significant.

Our nuclear deterrent does not even count or play in anybody's planning right now as Biden/Harris administration has said they WILL NOT use nuclear anything under any conditions.

I wish I was being deluded.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Biden and Harris are so weak that Russia and C
Reply #1 - 01/29/22 at 09:57:13

I remember when NATO was so screwed when Trump was altering financial contributions and policy.  

None of those came true.  I imagine Biden will have about the same amount of impact.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 01/30/22 at 16:07:46

Eegore wrote on 01/29/22 at 09:57:13:
 I remember when NATO was so screwed when Trump was altering financial contributions and policy.  

None of those came true.  I imagine Biden will have about the same amount of impact.

So, Biden won't be able to screw stuff up? Will? What?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/30/22 at 21:18:31

I'm saying there were predictions that Trump policy towards NATO would screw them over.  Those predictions did not come true.

Biden policy is now predicted to screw NATO.  I imagine those predictions will not come true.

Clinton was going to screw over NATO, Bush, etc.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 01/31/22 at 07:39:33

"... China will take over Taiwan, Russia will grab ..."

And Nato, could do what,
having the POTUS's help/blessing/MONEY ?

Perhaps Nato, will get the vast majority of it's spending paid for by the Current MFBPOS !
 (Mush For Brains Piece Of $hit)

And then, Nato, would do what ?

I believe they will do,
the SAME thing as they normally do in such a situation.
Reach Out and, SAY,
they are going to, 'Slap Your Hand'
if you do ..., ..., ...,

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 02/01/22 at 18:16:35

Biden/Harris administration has said they WILL NOT use nuclear anything under any conditions.

At least they didn't Tip their Hand.

Trump couldn't touch anything without lefties,yes, that includes most media, going absolutely crazy, screaming what multilayered disasters Trump is about to unleash on the world through his complete lack of understanding how things work.
Ohh,the Irony..
When media find the guts to criticize biden, bet on the likelihood of Biden actually causing a problem are based on observable reality. Biden is a disaster. I'm old,short, fat and can safely walk through any size meeting of women, because I'm invisible to them. I can admit MY shortcomings. I was able to admit Trump's, and I can see Biden for what he is. It's not good.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 02/07/22 at 16:36:17

Yes Biden is so weak that he has turned Putin's gambit of dividing NATO, into the complete opposite, his admin has unified Europe and Germany has put Nordstream2 on the list of things that will not happen. Let's wait until the fat lady sings. Trump would have abandoned Ukraine as revenge for not participating in his domestic politics, that's his style.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 03:39:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Biden and Harris are so weak that Russia and China

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.