Send Topic Print
Zero staff fired. (Read 87 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Zero staff fired.
Reply #15 - 01/06/22 at 23:44:01

This is needed as the patient to provider ratio is dangerous.  An ICU nurse should not have 9 patients.
You sure didn't get specific

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 01/06/22 at 23:57:40

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 01/07/22 at 05:28:33

Look, the stupidity of the left in dealing with Covid is undeniable and we’ll see even dumber things now that the left is trying to work the term flurona into the lexicon.

But, that doesn’t change the fact that there is not widespread health damage for healthy people when taking the vaccine. (Widespread being the key word)

Having said that, I am 100% against any type of mandate for a disease with a that targets a relatively narrow demographic of victims who are well known.

I got first vaccination of two shots, but I’m not getting anymore. That’s my decision. I’m relatively healthy, rarely get sick despite years of flying on crowded planes and sleeping in a different hotel 3 nights a week. And after reading several initial studies that show there’s likely some layer of protection for regular Flonase users, I see no reason for a booster. I’m done. Maybe next winter, I’ll get a booster, maybe not. Depends. I’ve gotten maybe 2 flu shots over the years and those were only because I was already in a doctor’s office. I don’t wear a mask unless an employee of a business asks me to and then I have my own masks which either have holes in them so I can breathe without fogging up my glasses or I tear two layers off those surgical masks.

Now, if I were going to spend a couple hours in a small, crowded and poorly ventilated space with a lot of people, especially if they were traveling from overseas, I might wear a mask, but it would be an actual,  brand new N95 mask not some ridiculous mask I made out of an old tee shirt or something I bought at CVS cause it had a cool design on it.

My job requires me to fully understand particle capture efficiency of various medias used in filtration so I know with certainty the fights we have over masks are disproportional to their actual effectiveness.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 01/07/22 at 05:38:05

"This is needed as the patient to provider ratio is dangerous.  An ICU nurse should not have 9 patients.
You sure didn't get specific
"

So there is a misunderstanding.

To clarify, Medical Company X has not "fired" any employees but system-wide they have had 6 employees leave.

FEMA is now providing support to an overloaded medical treatment system due to mostly C-19 patients and the normal winter infection period.  There are more patients admitted in the past 3 months than have ever been admitted in a 6-month period.  ICU is particularly hit hard by this due to a decade long shortage of critical care staff, and the C-19/variants.

"Media" are now asking why FEMA needs to come in, but are also saying FEMA is needed because Medical Company X  "fired too many staff".

FEMA is needed because of all the patients coming in such a short time.

Medical Company X can't possibly need a hundred staff to replace 6 people, even if all 6 were ICU nurses.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 01/07/22 at 05:40:06

https://100percentfedup.com/mayo-clinic-fires-700-unvaccinated-employees-amidst-

staffing-shortage-crisis/

Fired..

Agreed.

The people I am inquiring about were not fired.  They left.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 08:00:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Zero staff fired.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.