Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
I'm Goin to be posting stuff (Read 644 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I'm Goin to be posting stuff
Reply #75 - 01/08/22 at 15:47:38

So are they saying they "Didn't" say those things or are they saying they change their minds, or just being contradictive?

The video didn't show anyone saying that they never said the earlier nonsense.

Like if I were to claim Men's bathrooms have tampons in them for Men that think they are Women, then later learn those tampons are for Women that think they are Men - did I lie?

Or did I change my mind based off evidence?

I would be lying if I said I never claimed tampons are in Men's bathrooms, but am I lying if I was wrong?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #76 - 01/10/22 at 18:17:56

Brazilian reporter Rafael Silva collapses on live TV after bragging about getting his third CCP booster shot, then goes on to suffer five heart attacks on the way to the hospital.

Silva is 36 years old, healthy, with no known prior medical conditions.

We have officially hit the limit for coincidences.

Brazilian reporter Rafael Silva collapses on live TV after bragging about getting his third CCP booster shot, then goes on to suffer five heart attacks on the way to the hospital.

Silva is 36 years old, healthy, with no known prior medical conditions.

We have officially hit the limit for coincidences.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #77 - 01/10/22 at 19:43:33

What is the limit for coincidences?

This guy does sit in the demographic of people that should not get a booster, and should have wider intervals of only one type of the vaccine.

Or none at all.

But one thing is for sure, Billions did not die from heart attacks.  Would those exceed the limit for coincidences?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #78 - 01/11/22 at 11:15:21

Whatever it takes to avoid seeing, I'm sure you can manage.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/fireworks-gop-senator-confronts-dr-f...

As if We didn't know..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #79 - 01/11/22 at 13:25:22

We discussed Project Veritas already.  We have also gone over the tremendous amount of obviously false information The Gateway Pundit posts.  Of course it only matters if its a lie if it says something we don't like.  Otherwise its ok.

The creator of the Project Veritas videos edits some of them so the answers are not in order.  As in if I ask you if you are pro-vaccine and you say "No" and then I ask you if you are over 40 years in age and you say "Yes".

I then release a video of you responding like this:

JoG are you pro-vaccine?

"Yes."

JoG are you over 40?

"No"

Would you be ok with me posting that and then telling people to just ignore the inaccurate parts?

Oh but since Project Veritas says what we like lets just ignore the blatant lies and just focus on the parts we agree with, accuracy unimportant.  If CNN released this type of footage I doubt the same people that ignore the PV lies would be as forgiving.  Its ok for Gateway Pundit to lie, PV to lie, but it's a big deal if a politician does?  

You want real info on Fauci go read his emails.  That's enlightening and true.

Read the info you posted, it shows the real numbers.  

Read the actual EcoHealth documents.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #80 - 01/11/22 at 15:40:32

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #81 - 01/11/22 at 16:20:46

My understanding between getting bond and a no-bond rule regarding a homemade explosive device is the magnitude or volume of explosives and if it was placed or not.

This doesn't equate any reasoning for why some non-violent trespassers did not get bond, but I am not surprised that anyone with any affiliation received bond with that size of a pipe bomb in a backpack.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #82 - 01/11/22 at 16:52:27

Eegore wrote on 01/11/22 at 13:25:22:
" ... The creator of the Project Veritas videos edits some of them  ..." (videos)

Can you point to the Proof of that ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #83 - 01/11/22 at 17:02:56

Eegore wrote on 01/11/22 at 16:20:46:
 My understanding between getting bond and a no-bond rule regarding a homemade explosive device is the magnitude or volume of explosives and if it was placed or not. ..."

I Disagree, If someone gets something, or not.
It totally depends on their Political affirmation,
and/or
their skin color.

Like a White Skinned Cop,
Restraining a Black Felon,
like he was taught to do,
gets 22 Years.
In Solitary Confinement.

And a Black Skinned Cop,
Kills a White,
 unarmed,
 woman,
in cold blood,
and gets 4.5 years.
In a Country Club Prison.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #84 - 01/11/22 at 18:17:54

"Can you point to the Proof of that ?"

This discussion is already on the forums where I point out specific videos on specific topics.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #85 - 01/11/22 at 18:36:41

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #86 - 01/11/22 at 19:26:57

Got it.
CNN?
Keep watching

No, I said the exact opposite of that multiple times for years.

But what I SAID isn't relevant, we will just make up things and pretend I SAID it because actual words aren't important.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #87 - 01/11/22 at 20:21:13

You keep pretending that heritage has Zero credibility. It's obviously not true.

And from Pfizer

It all started with a simple admission. Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla joined Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani to discuss vaccines, boosters, and Omicron. He admitted what we already know based on the results we’ve been seeing, but in doing so he opened up a can of worms.

Here’s what he said, emphasis added:

“So — and we know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any. The three doses, with the booster, they offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths — and, again, that’s, I think, very good — and less protection against the infection.”

This slip was intended to try to get more people to take the booster shots, but as it spread across social media it had the opposite effect. Those who have been following the regimen offered by Big Pharma and promoted by out government started asking questions about the actual efficacy of the drugs they’ve been injecting into their bodies. Meanwhile, those who are among the dreaded “anti-vaxxer” crowd were highlighting the idiocy of the admission.

Biden Expected to Make 'Forceful' Push for Voting Rights in Georgia

Keep Watching
Sports and political commentator Clay Travis was among many people to share the video clip. He claims he was hit with a copyright claim by Pfizer or someone associated with them to have the video taken down.

***Support The Liberty Daily and Mike Lindell -- use code TLD at MyPillow.com and get up to 66% off!***
When admitting the truth is so damaging that you need to stifle it before more people hear it, what does that say about your agenda? Those who are still defending Pfizer’s and Big Pharma’s profits by parroting their lies need to wake up immediately

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #88 - 01/12/22 at 10:05:49

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/double-vaccinated-18-year-old-brazil...

Remember boys and girls
Get your shots!
They are
Safe
 and
Effective!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #89 - 01/12/22 at 10:35:08

I'll bet there have been thousands of double vaxxed Covid deaths,... but out of 5 million that is insignificant.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 11:22:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm Goin to be posting stuff

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.