Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
I'm Goin to be posting stuff (Read 644 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I'm Goin to be posting stuff
12/24/21 at 13:41:22

https://fox17.com/news/nation-world/we-do-exist-some-americans-suffer-life-chang
ing-covid-vaccine-injuries

I'm SURE they are all lies.

Covid was not ever the second coming of the black plague.

The odds of getting it weren't that bad.
The odds of dying from it were frikkin Low.
People who died WITH it were put in the
Died From it column.

Soft soap applied

That is standard operating procedure.

When stupid is standard
You get the government we have.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I'm Goin to be posting stuff
Reply #1 - 12/24/21 at 14:00:46

People who died WITH it were put in the
Died From it column.

Saying over and over doesn't make it true.  In CO we have an alternate counting system for this reason.  Is it perfect?  No more than the systems anywhere else, but this BS of claiming people that fell down a cliff are Covid deaths isn't fooling anyone.  But as long as we refuse to look at actual death certificates we can keep claiming that people falling off cliffs are Covid deaths.

Nobody here said side-effects weren't happening, or claimed anyone was lying about side effects.  The lies are when people manipulate numbers hoping you will just go with it and not even read the source.  

In the first phase of vaccinations at one facility in our network we had 4 major side effects.  86,000 people were vaccinated in that timeframe.  So we should just talk about those 4 side-effects, only them, not anything about the 86 Thousand that had no issues?

This is like people trying to outlaw motorcycles by constantly bringing up all the motorcycle injuries and deaths.  Literally every day we could post a new motorcycle injury or death.  Of course it would be ok to leave out the thousands and thousands of people riding daily with no issues right?

Motorcycles are dangerous.  Every day proof of this could be provided.

« Last Edit: 12/24/21 at 15:05:44 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 12/24/21 at 16:09:08

Eegore wrote on 12/24/21 at 14:00:46:
" ...  This is like people trying to outlaw motorcycles by constantly bringing up all the motorcycle injuries and deaths ... ": 
" ... Of course it would be ok to leave out the thousands and thousands of people riding daily with no issues right? ... "

Yet, it is perfectly OK and Correct,
when it is said about Firearms.

(Or when, allowing the major brand mart-marts & Big Box Stores to stay open. When their can be NO SCHOOL, or gathering for, Weddings, Funerals, Reunions. No Mom & Pop businesses, etc. Because that will Stop the spread of the China Manufactured c-19)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 12/24/21 at 17:22:00

I know you can't remember when The Jab was THE ANSWER. Safe, good stuff, effective, too!

The JABBED are in hospital.

We were told
Get the jab! Safe and effective

Not
Yeah, you're still going to get it
You will still be passing it on
You will still go to hospital
And die.

You can bullshit YOU
But You can't bullshit me.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/athlete-collapsesdeaths-following

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 12/24/21 at 19:38:33

mRNA Vaccine Inventor Issues Warning To Parents: Do Not Give Children ‘Unproven Vaccines’ That May Permanently Damage Organs, Reproductive System, Immunity
By Alicia Powe
Published December 24, 2021 at 7:15am
717 Comments
Tweet
Gab Share
Telegram
Telegram
Clouthub

The physician who invented the mRNA technology contained in COVID vaccines is urging all parents to abstain from vaccinating their children with the “irreversible” inoculation that could permanently damage their critical organs, reproductive systems and immune systems.

The public is being misled about the vaccine’s efficacy and effects, warns Dr. Robert Malone, the Chief Medical and Regulatory Officer for The Unity Project who invented messenger mRNA therapeutics in 1988.

The proud inventor is urging extreme caution
As in don't stick the kids.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/24/21 at 19:42:00

"Yet, it is perfectly OK and Correct,
when it is said about Firearms."

Incorrect.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/24/21 at 19:54:35

"I know you can't remember when The Jab was THE ANSWER. Safe, good stuff, effective, too!"

Again - I present actual evidence.  Data.  Information.  Not CNN stories, YouTube clips, press conferences etc.  Who cares what Biden said on TV.

The data I presented actually fully disclosed the usage of minimum grade probability statistics versus full scale clinical trials.  Nobody there claimed the vaccine was 100% safe and effective and was the end all magic cure for all things Covid.  SARS has no long term vaccine, no version in any form.  the ratios predicted there are very close to what we have now.  

"The JABBED are in hospital."

Billions are not.  Billions.  Billions of people didn't get hospitalized.  Just keep ignoring that part though.  Open discussion and search for truth, except for the Billions of people that weren't hospitalized - that part doesn't count.  Ignore it.

"You will still go to hospital
And die."

Incorrect.  Again lets ignore the reduced mortality rates for infected.  Pretend if you get a vaccine you die anyway.  Don't look at the verifiable information because once we observe it then it might actually be part of observed reality.  Ignore it.

You can bullshit YOU
But You can't bullshit me.

But people making up lies about 1 in 100 dying or being hospitalized for cardiac issues can BS you just fine.  They even give you information that directly contradicts that claim.  

Yes athletes are dying.  Yes specific demographics should not be taking a specific version of the vaccine.  But do you really think you are going to convince us that Billions of people aren't dying?  They are in the hospital?
 1 in 100 people hospitalized would have crippled the US medical system already with thousands and thousands of dead.

Use the actual math, stop embellishing, nobody is fooled.  Billions are just fine, we need to fix issues with the actual people at risk.

This is the interesting part.  Its terrible to enact lockdowns when only a small percentage of the population are at risk, and bad to inflate death counts to make it seem like things are worse than they are.  How dare they not use facts.

But it's also ok to inflate vaccination death counts to make it seem like more people are at risk, and blindly accept that 1 in 100 die or get hospitalized to make it seem like things are worse than they are.  Facts not needed on that one.

« Last Edit: 12/24/21 at 22:20:29 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 12/25/21 at 01:41:47

You're wasting your time.
I actually don't care what you say about it.
I'm posting stuff. Don't read it. YOU say what you believe is true. Believe what you want.
You post information,, delivered up,, by Honest sources. According to You. I REMEMBER watching the Died OF Covid numbers being inflated. We saw how you worked so hard to make it seem like it was not so.

You blew off VAERS

Oh,Well, anyone can report on that.

Well, who does?
It's only illegal to file a false event.
And it's hard,and the Establishment doesn't WANT IT DONE, so it is Under Reporting.

Yeah, athletes are dying, but? But What, E? My wife works in a hospital and they are tight lipped about causes,but the stories about people admitted because of clots in their lungs? You mean that thing that was a two times a year thing is now something they are seeing regularly now, I'm supposed to not connect those dots?

You seriously expect me to pretend, after watching the dead from covid numbers being inflated, and WATCHING the sheer desperation of the government trying to get everyone jabbed,,you think people should trust the numbers? You think anyone should listen to anything the government says? Why? Why would I? They aren't doing anything for me. Or you,. Nobody suffers when the jab kills or wounds, and even with VAERS, under reporting, it's THE WORST PERFORMANCE ever.

So, you just run along and play cheerleader for Fauci and Brandon somewhere else.
Because I don't believe the wonderful things you seem to believe.

The odds of GETTING it weren't so terrible..
The odds of Dying from it were really low.
So, they pretended it was the second coming of the black plague instead of Doing it smart. Targeting people to live according to their risk level.
You Know, like some college professors, epidemiology, ohh,what do they know?
And email between Fauci and others setting out to squash them, deny the CONVERSATION, tyrannical little pregnant dog..
BILLIONS weren't in the hospital dying from covid.
You act like the ruined lives and the dead TODAY is okay, would have been worse without the jab. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. And I say it's a Damm tight race. And, because of the long term effects of the jab, the pain and misery in lives because of the lockdown being done So Hamfisted, medical issues not addressed, suicide, all the hurtful things from school closing, the economy, the way it was all done was, well, the worst way they could have done it. Everything they did was STUPID,
You trust your government, you go ahead. I don't.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 12/25/21 at 04:30:11

"You're wasting your time.
I actually don't care what you say about it.
I'm posting stuff. Don't read it. YOU say what you believe is true. Believe what you want.
"

The difference is I read what you post.  How did I know the reference you provided actually didn't have a calculated value of 1 out of 100?  Because I actually read your information and did the math.

"I REMEMBER watching the Died OF Covid numbers being inflated. We saw how you worked so hard to make it seem like it was not so."

What was referenced here were statements anyone could just make up.  I provided actual documentation of actual death certificates.  If I didn't think the provisional data was inaccurate why would I work on the alternate counting system in CO?  I said it would happen, and now it exists.  That's literally the opposite of working hard to "make it seem like it was not so".

"You blew off VAERS

Oh,Well, anyone can report on that.

Well, who does?
It's only illegal to file a false event.
And it's hard,and the Establishment doesn't WANT IT DONE, so it is Under Reporting.
"

Reporting on VAERS doesn't fall under 18 U.S. Code § 1001.  It's a no fault program.  

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality

You act like total reports are to be taken as fact.  The number from VAERS is the numerator of a fraction. What is the denominator?  You conveniently leave that out.  Nobody is fooled by that.  That's not an opinion, its math.

"Yeah, athletes are dying, but? But What, E?"

Stop omitting the healthy.  Use both and create an accurate ratio.  That's it.  Expecting people to ignore the other half of a mathematical equation is ridiculous.  Why are you leaving out the other outcomes?

"You think anyone should listen to anything the government says? Why? Why would I?"  

No I've actually said the opposite of that.  But since when do you use my actual words instead of imagining up things I didn't say?  Provide one example of me stating Fauci, or whoever "Brandon" is, should be listened to.  What I am saying is 1 in 100 cardiac events is highly unrealistic because no other evidence exists to support it, like humans with heart issues at that ratio.  Plus the document you offered to show it - doesn't.

All this trust in the Government nonsense, I never said that.  I actually stated that I use a multiple-check system to verify on a minimum of 3 alternate sources.  I promoted and used it when I worked in the ICS.  That's the opposite of agreeing to what I am told by the Government.  What I say is you cherry-pick information.  You won't use CDC data... unless there's a CDC document that supports your opinion, then that one time, it's ok to use CDC data.  You don't get that?  You don't see that you criticize others ("Others" being all known humans besides JoG) for using CDC information, then you do it too.  

You expect us ("us" being all known humans besides JoG) to ignore some of the pretty inaccurate information you provide.  You posted a video that says the exact opposite of the written documentation you provided.  You want us ("us" being all now humans besides JoG) to just pretend that didn't just happen?

I know this because I read the references you post.  You don't know that because you don't read the references you post.  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 12/25/21 at 10:27:24

The numbers say you are 15 times less likely.  Nothing is 100%.
I'll take those odds.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 12/25/21 at 11:52:56

Eegore wrote on 12/25/21 at 04:30:11:
" ...    You expect us ("us" being all known humans besides JoG) to ignore some of the pretty inaccurate information  ... "

Would that be like,
(“them”, being all known humans that want to ban firearms),
    ignoring the FACTUAL information about Firearms ?

That banning a model of a Firearm because a crazy person used one will not stop that crime ?

That ‘red’ laws will encourage Gun Haters to make up crap about someone they don’t like, just because they have a Firearm ?

That more Firearms = less Crime ?

That allowing Citizens to carry Firearms, reduces crime in that area ?

That Banning Citizens to carry Firearms, INCREASES crime in that area ?

And ON, and On, and on !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 12/25/21 at 15:27:42

Would that be like,
(“them”, being all known humans that want to ban firearms),
   ignoring the FACTUAL information about Firearms ?

That banning a model of a Firearm because a crazy person used one will not stop that crime ?

That ‘red’ laws will encourage Gun Haters to make up crap about someone they don’t like, just because they have a Firearm ?

That more Firearms = less Crime ?

That allowing Citizens to carry Firearms, reduces crime in that area ?

That Banning Citizens to carry Firearms, INCREASES crime in that area ?

And ON, and On, and on !

Yes.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 12/26/21 at 03:51:49

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 12/26/21 at 07:24:19

" ... they prefer to use a ratio of vaccinated,
     to unvaccinated people,
     who show up at a hospital ... "

Rather telling !

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 12/26/21 at 10:57:22

The Follow the Science crowd are telling us the numbers.
Pro pharma Scientists,, trust the numbers.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 13:33:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm Goin to be posting stuff

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.