Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print
I'm Goin to be posting stuff (Read 644 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: I'm Goin to be posting stuff
Reply #45 - 01/01/22 at 08:33:07

Eegore wrote on 12/31/21 at 13:34:40:
" ... They can not be FORCED to comply or otherwise pay restitution etc.
if they don't like what a Human says. ..."

I wonder if all bakers know that.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 01/01/22 at 12:03:11

I wonder if all bakers know that.

It's not the same no matter how many times you try to tell us that Orange is an Apple.

The Baker(s) were challenged on restricting service to a Human based off specific values that are protected by law.  They also used their specific values protected by law to justify their position.  

Some succeeded, some failed.  

No baker was sued because they tried to keep a customer from using another bakery, or because they commented on the words another Human utilized to communicate.  

Twitter is not refusing service based off the specific values that the Baker(s) were.  They are different.  Not the same.  Not similar, not kinna like, or sorta the same.  Different.  They used different things.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #47 - 01/01/22 at 14:24:28

Yeah, the doctor who invented the process is expressing his problems with what is going on, and someone, rather than have The Conversation, is labelling it
Disinformation, and crushing it. That is how truth is discovered.
Someone DECIDES what truth is and anything outside of it is censored.
How about that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 01/01/22 at 14:37:51

Yeah, the doctor who invented the process is expressing his problems with what is going on, and someone, rather than have The Conversation, is labelling it
Disinformation, and crushing it. That is how truth is discovered.
Someone DECIDES what truth is and anything outside of it is censored.
How about that?

Look at the places you get your information and tell me they provide an equal amount of information that is pro-vaccine.  Where are you reading, watching or otherwise seeing a conversation where information is being equally accepted.

We try to have a "Conversation" here but information that doesn't already support your pre-decided outcome is ignored or labeled as wrong - even without looking at it.  It's an issue if others (others being all know humans besides JoG) present incorrect information but if you do it we are to ignore the wrong parts and just use the correct parts.

If 1 in 10 people die or get hospitalized with heart conditions alone, where are all these people?  How did the US Military dodge this statistic by hundreds of thousands?  How did you even agree to the 1 in 10 statistic using the document you provided?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #49 - 01/01/22 at 14:50:03

How did the US Military dodge this statistic by hundreds of thousands?

That escaped you?

I'm not surprised..

But the heart attacks in athletes?
Fugedaboutit

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #50 - 01/01/22 at 15:44:28

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 01/01/22 at 16:36:57

How did the US Military dodge this statistic by hundreds of thousands?

That escaped you?

It did.  Please explain.

But the heart attacks in athletes?
Fugedaboutit

Incorrect, I very specifically outlined the statistical margin of confirmed athletes and indicated a specific demographic should avoid specific vaccine types and schedules.  I did not try to claim that a huge percentage of the thousands and thousands of vaccinated athletes have died or been hospialized.

If 1 in 10 had cardiac issues alone the NFL would have had over 150  dead or hospitalized players.  Where are they?

94.6% of NFL players are vaccinated:

https://www.nfl.com/playerhealthandsafety/resources/press-releases/nfl-covid-...

Fantasy Football leagues track player injuries and outages religiously as it is integral to the success of the program.  Why doesn't one single Fantasy Football organization acknowledge over 150 NFL players died or were hospitalized just for heart issues?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #52 - 01/01/22 at 17:28:33

" ... Good thing they got jabbed..."

WOW,
“Two thirds of the staff based at Belgium’s Princess Elisabeth Polar Station have caught the Omicron variant… All staff passed multiple PCR tests, quarantining, and being fully vaccinated with one having received a booster shot.”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #53 - 01/02/22 at 19:46:57

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1477032151493267460.html

cliff notes for the @joerogan podcast with Dr Robert Malone. Would still recommend listening to the full episode but if you don’t have time right now this is how it went down. 🧵
Malone talks about becoming a MD and his early career working at the Salk Institute, specifically on RNA. Mentions his mRNA patents and his evolution from academic medicine into medical product development (clinical trials, drug development).
Over the years he says he’s coordinated trials which have received billions in Government funding. Claims he has worked with and knows many people at the CDC, knew Anthony Fauci well, and has many friends in the US intelligence community. Now “a pariah”.

Rogan brings up the Twitter ban. Malone says he’s probably the only person with his background without a conflict of interest - says he earns no money from this (unlike others).
Malone also mentions his deplatforming from LinkedIn for pointing out that the head of Reuters is also on the board of Pfizer. According to Malone LinkedIn subsequently reinstated him and formally apologized for the ban.
He surmises why exactly he was banned from Twitter - COVID Care Alliance video re COVID vaccines and/or a post about the World Economic Forum and their media management. Not completely understood or known at this time which was the offending tweet.
Malone discusses getting COVID in February 2020 and describes his “lungs burning”. Says he took femotidine. Describes a trial he has helped design using femotidine and celecoxib to treat SARS-CoV-2. Further says FDA would not allow an ivermectin arm in the study despite data.

Rogan wants to know why there is obstruction of these drugs (hydroxychloroquine & ivermectin). Malone describes the involvement of Rick Bright and Janet Woodcock in preventing the use of these drugs in the treatment of COVID. He won’t speculate on the why but says they’re wrong.
Malone says it is bizarre that Merck would come out against ivermectin. He says billions of doses of both hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin have been safely administered as well as both being on the WHO’s essential drugs list.
Malone says he got the Chinese protocols in February 2020 and these included hydroxychloroquine. Says he gave this information to the US Government. Rogan mentions the apparent success of ivermectin and asks what happened in Uttar Pradesh; high use of ivermectin & low deaths.

Malone says he had ‘Long COVID’ and then also took the Moderna vaccine because at the time it was thought that it may help with this issue. Claims he had some adverse reactions to the vaccine but despite these was ultimately fine.
Discussion briefly turns to natural immunity. Rogan mentions studies showing better effect of natural immunity versus these vaccines. Malone agrees.
Malone discusses the Trusted News Initiative led by the BBC and their charge against misinformation/disinformation and the use of the term anti-vaxxer to suppress anything against approved sources (Fauci, Tedros).
Discussion turns to cancel culture in the medical field. Previous example with Fauci vs. Duesberg and now leaked emails between Fauci/Collins aiming to ridicule Great Barrington Declaration founders.
Malone talks about Israel with high Pfizer vaccine uptake (up to dose 4) and surrounding Palestinian

More at the site

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #54 - 01/03/22 at 12:48:34

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #55 - 01/03/22 at 14:36:16

Funny,... to be rooting for a vaccine not to work.

Especially since it's one of Trump's few lasting accomplishments. (Not that he did anything other than order someone else to make it)

Anyway, out of 6.788 cases only 4 died.
Were they vaccinated? The study it references is in German.
""the majority of people experienced virtually no adverse effects:
Keep in mind, elderly and at risk are more likely to be vaccinated.
The purpose of vaccination is to reduce severity and deaths, not 100% immunity.

Vaccines are not working as well as first hoped, but they do offer decreased risk.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 01/03/22 at 15:46:12

"Anyway, out of 6.788 cases only 4 died."

We are supposed to ignore that part.  

"The purpose of vaccination is to reduce severity and deaths, not 100% immunity."

Ignore that part too.

"Vaccines are not working as well as first hoped, but they do offer decreased risk."

Ignore that part also.  Only look at and accept information that shows how deadly it is.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #57 - 01/03/22 at 17:49:19

Jumped right on that..
Musta missed that stuff about Malone..
Strolled Riiight on by what the guy who figured it out says..
That is
Disinformation
Because he's not qualified.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #58 - 01/03/22 at 18:05:03

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 01/03/22 at 20:32:03

Jumped right on that..
Musta missed that stuff about Malone..

I still have to have a team go over the information in the Podcast.  I figured it would be removed so we had it recorded.  The Mass Formation Psychosis was interesting.

Considering the outcome of his last Alchem Covid study that got him fired because his outcomes were complete BS makes me question his ethical high-road approach.

I don't have some delusion that politics and money are not involved in all this.  But when I am told specific ratios die or are hospitalized for heart conditions alone and the document for reference doesn't actually show that, and no evidence exists that even gets remotely close to those numbers, I tend to choose to acknowledge that instead of ignore it.

Cardiac issues are a thing, but not at the thousands and thousands that should be there if the numbers claimed are even close to happening.  

Where are all the dead and hospitalized?  There should be hundreds of thousands of them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 13:23:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm Goin to be posting stuff

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.