Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
I'm Goin to be posting stuff (Read 644 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I'm Goin to be posting stuff
Reply #105 - 01/13/22 at 22:32:21

"I
DON'T

CARE
HOW MANY.
"

Obviously.  You want to cherry-pick what is used but the real world has to use every component of a situation not just selected parts.  If you claim 1 in 10 the real world can't ignore that there aren't 2000 dead kids per-day in 2021.  You can, but coroners across the country can't jump on board with that.

"Answer the question.
Who gets to decide For me?
"

Who is deciding for you?  As far as I can tell you still have freely decided to not take the vaccine.  So nobody has decided for you, which seems to be exactly what we both think should happen.

"You ignore the numbers on the vaers.
And THAT number is Seriously reduced.
"

You ignore that I did not do this.  I use the component averages of VAERS and the associated verified medical records and death certificates and even that is a sh!tshow due to the unverified nature of every single report.   I've used VAERS for over a decade, you read articles about it.  I am well aware of how data in that thing is skewed, you think one can be criminally charged for false reporting on it and I can lay out the legal reasons down to the specific sentences in US criminal code as to why you can't.  VAERS literally says it is unverified and unsubstantiated and for a reason.

This is like someone reading about driving rigs for an oil company and telling you how it really works.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/does-vaers-list-deaths-caused-by-covid-19-v...

"People are DYING, and you shrug and act like it is okay."

I refuse to use lies to combat lies.  I instead broke down for you the exact demographic and the specific vaccine strain types that impact that demographic negatively and at what ratios.  No matter how many times I say there is a cardiac issue BUT only among a specific demographic, you will claim I SAID things I never did.  I never said vaccines were completely safe, I said we need an accurate percentage because you can't get things done by using lies and hack-math to justify your stance.

"You pretend that because someone used a number you don't believe is possible, and it probably isn't possible, but shrugging and continuing to act like everyone needs to get the jab is unconscionable."

I never said anything like that.  Not even close.  I have never said everyone needs to be vaccinated.

What I have said is using lies to fight lies is useless and hypocritical.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #106 - 01/14/22 at 10:31:28

You may not have Said everyone gets the jab
But you seem very comfortable with people having to choose
Risk vax injury
Lose your job
What happens to people who are dependent on their paycheck to feed and house their family? Who told Them to get the jab? Were they forced to take it?
Were they forced to take it?
Or did they voluntarily take it?
How Would you describe that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #107 - 01/14/22 at 11:04:15

You may not have Said everyone gets the jab
But you seem very comfortable with people having to choose
Risk vax injury
Lose your job

I never said it was comfortable with it - I said it was coercion.  Multiple times.  What I choose to do is not exaggerate and instead use factual information using terminology that accurately portrays an event.

"What happens to people who are dependent on their paycheck to feed and house their family? Who told Them to get the jab? Were they forced to take it?"

They were not forced.  They chose to keep their job instead of taking alternatives.  Yes some of those alternatives are sh!tty, like being homeless.  They chose to not be homeless, lose their kids, etc. it's still, to me, a choice.  

Like if a company moves it's operations to another State and you pack up and go - did the Company "force" you to move or did you choose to go and not stay in a town with no jobs and no future where you lose your house and kids?

Some people will think they were "forced" to move and some people will think they "chose" to move.

State mandates are a type of force.  There is coercion, and people can still choose to take the vaccine or not.  In some cases those people have very little options and choose to take the vaccine over the more damaging options.  They may feel there is only one option, and that to me is coercion.

Somebody is not going to get what they want either way this works out.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #108 - 01/14/22 at 11:12:42

Eegore wrote on 01/13/22 at 22:32:21:
"... nobody has decided for you ..." 

Disagree.

Ya see if I, CHOOSE, not, to take the jab,
I cannot CHOOSE a certain Job,
I cannot CHOOSE to go into a certain building.
I cannot CHOOSE a certain thing.

Basically if I CHOOSE not to be oppressed,
then I will be Oppressed.

And STOP with the total BS,
of ‘have to to protect others’.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #109 - 01/14/22 at 13:05:27

Its just a definition issue.  I think this is along the lines of not being able to defend oneself if you can't carry a gun.

If your choice to carry a gun is removed on private property the interpretation is that the property owner "Took away" your ability to defend yourself.  Did they though?  Did they remove the ability to defend yourself?  You can't run, spit, kick etc. unless you have a gun?

I agree they "limited" or "reduced" your ability, but not "removed".  

So this is where the semantics start to muddy the waters.  Your definition of "defend" is different than mine.

Our definitions of "choose" are different.  I think the option between two bad situations is still a choice.  I have to "choose" between one bad outcome and another bad outcome.  I can also be "forced" into those choices.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #110 - 01/14/22 at 13:56:04

They were not forced.  They chose to keep their job instead of taking alternatives.  Yes some of those alternatives are sh!tty, like being homeless.  They chose to not be homeless, lose their kids, etc. it's still, to me, a choice.  

Taking rights and freedoms slowly really is the right way, innit, E?

The bully on the school yard ,offers you choices.
Hey! You Get a Choice!

Uhh,,excuse me!?

When is it time to tell the people who offer us choices, and each choice is destructive to my life, that They can pound sand.

The bully NEVER STOPS until someone makes him regret his actions.

Calling it a choice when the options are
Risk death or injury, short term.
Nobody has a Clue what long term effects will be.
Homeless,, REALLY? I'm supposed to take you seriously?
That you can't call it being forced,
Until someone tackles you and jams the needle in..
Based on what I've seen, I'm not comfortable about the future for the jabbed.
I wish my daughter was not.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #111 - 01/14/22 at 15:28:50

"aking rights and freedoms slowly really is the right way, innit, E?"

As long as people continue fabricate words I never SAID.  When have I said anyone should be required to take the vaccine?

"The bully on the school yard ,offers you choices.
Hey! You Get a Choice!

Uhh,,excuse me!?"

Yes.  That to me is what a choice is.  If a Bully holds you down and forced a worm into your mouth you did not have a choice.  If the Bully says eat the worm or I put a blade in your gut, you have a choice to eat that worm or not.  

Both are sh!tty, choices, but you have a choice.  You were forced to make a choice between two sh!tty outcomes.

That's life.  Manipulating it to sound like there was "No choice" is nonsense.  There is coercion, I have always said that.  But because I am not using the word "forced" exactly like you do, and "choice" exactly like you do that can only mean, to you, that I am pro-vaccine mandates.

And so we go the circle again where you claim I SAID something and I use actual references of my actual words written here to show I did not say those things, and attempt to clarify again that having a different opinion on one word is not equal to saying "I think every man woman and child in the world must be forced to take a vaccine against their will and Freedom should not exist and should only be removed at a very specific low-value intervals."

I think if you have the option of choosing between two outcomes, sh!tty or not, you have a choice.  You can be forced into making a choice.  Why does that have to mean anything other than what my words actually say?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #112 - 01/15/22 at 01:18:13

Bachelorette’ contestant Clint Arlis dies suddenly at 34…

Hmm,it does not Say..

Wasn't a wreck,,or gunshot,,
I Wonder what it was.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #113 - 01/27/22 at 17:41:29

Eeeek!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #114 - 01/28/22 at 08:27:01

Okay,... Eeeek!

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged