Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Listen to the lies,yourself (Read 110 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Listen to the lies,yourself
Reply #15 - 12/20/21 at 22:20:40

Horseshit
You demanded I show where I got my information. I got it from bits and pieces of statements. I PAY Attention. I've been watching things for decades. My batting average is very good. And Trump, pushing the jab after the death and misery?

SCREW HIM.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Listen to the lies,yourself
Reply #16 - 12/21/21 at 07:36:53

Horseshit
You demanded I show where I got my information. I got it from bits and pieces of statements. I PAY Attention. I've been watching things for decades. My batting average is very good. And Trump, pushing the jab after the death and misery?

SCREW HIM.

Use my actual words to show where I "demanded" anything about this topic.  This topic, not other stuff, this one.  When I make claims about your statements I use your actual statements.

I already linked the discussion for you, go ahead and point out where I did anything other than state I was unaware.  Tell me what I really SAID, not spin or what one might call lies about what what I SAID.

Explain this:

JOG:

"FFS,the jab was Not being promoted by the left while Trump was in office.
It was being talked very negatively about
."

Eegore:

I agree.  This is why I don't use "the media" to make my decisions, I use evidence and actually look at the information I am presented.

Right there I agreed with you, using the actual words "I agree", and then mentioned that I don't use "the media" to get my information.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 05:29:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Listen to the lies,yourself

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.