Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where are all the dead soldiers? (Read 36 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Where are all the dead soldiers?
12/16/21 at 12:39:58

US Army alone has vaccinated 461,209 soldiers with two doses.  This is only the Army.  If vaccinations are killing/damaging at a high rate, where are all the dead or damaged soldiers?  These are real verifiable people that exist in the US (not made up age and date changing patients at a hospital that was unaware of the treatments in India like the Ivermectin papers)

If a full 1% of vaccinations kill, we should have at least 4612 dead US Army soldiers.  

https://www.army.mil/article/252821/active_army_achieves_98_percent_vaccinati...

Out of 4000+ potentially injured or dead soldiers I would think at least a few family members would speak up.  Or maybe there would be some form of declared shortages of some kind.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Where are all the dead soldiers?
Reply #1 - 12/16/21 at 15:23:30

I dunno..
Ask these guys

https://granitegrok.com/blog/2021/11/are-an-alarming-number-of-athletes-dropping
-dead-after-getting-the-covid-jab

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/16/21 at 16:15:43

You provide 75 examples from around the world.  

3 billion, 626 million, 624 thousand, 408 people are fully vaccinated.

So if 1% of those dropped dead we should have around 36,266,244.  Out of potentially 36 million dead from the jab, why aren't we hearing more from their families, or their sports organizations, or schools?  Why does it take looking globally to pull up 75 examples?

At just 1% fatality rates we should have 75 examples from a town of 7,500 or more just here in the US.

Why exactly is it expected we not compare fatalities to non-fatality doses?  Just look at the dead, forget about the Billions of survivors?  Why?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/16/21 at 16:29:58

Because the vaccine is as safe as other vaccines for army aged, mostly men.

However, how many positive Covid test after vaccination have they had? If they’re anything like professional sports teams, especially my St Louis Blues hockey team, it should be a lot. And many testing positive more than once.

Look, the vaccine works. Do we arrest people who eat at Applebees in NYC because they didn’t take it? No, that’s ridiculous.

Covid is a disease that targets a narrow demographic with serious symptoms. For most, it’s nothing.

But hey, we don’t have to read Presidential mean tweets anymore.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/16/21 at 18:43:49

"However, how many positive Covid test after vaccination have they had? If they’re anything like professional sports teams, especially my St Louis Blues hockey team, it should be a lot. And many testing positive more than once."

Yes the term efficacy is pretty dang low.  Not deadly, but low.

"Covid is a disease that targets a narrow demographic with serious symptoms. For most, it’s nothing."

I agree.  The unfortunate part is the constant mixing of mortality rate with contagion rate.  So the issue now is not how many people will C-19 kill but how many people will lose care due to C-19 clogging of the system.

There will be issues like you had where everything is blamed on C-19, even if it's poor staffing procedures and not C-19 related, but that goes for anything.  

So if vaccines reduce the need for medical care they are essentially working on resolving the medical resource problem once we figured out the virus isn't extremely deadly.

Looking for every person with a bad outcome and ignoring, completely ignoring, the billions of good outcomes makes no sense to me.

« Last Edit: 12/17/21 at 07:00:12 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 07:45:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Where are all the dead soldiers?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.