Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Aim at the bullseye and …. (Read 129 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Aim at the bullseye and ….
Reply #15 - 12/17/21 at 22:19:07

"50% (+/-) of funding for Schools, is dependent on taxes.

So a community composed of low income, very low income, no income people, the taxes are very  low.
A community composed of middle income, high income, very high income people, the taxes collected, is significantly higher.

So the, 'funding', (+/- 50%), is dependent on who is in the district."

Well that's the issue.  This isn't historically true.  The percentage isn't based, historically, on income values per district.  Less money percentage wise was, historically, allocated towards Black Communities in certain areas in certain States at certain times.  Many, many FOIA documents prove this, which is why it isn't even debated anymore as the evidence is overwhelming.

Arguing this does nothing anyway.  The point is one is not forced to become a criminal because they didn't have equal financial allocation of tax dollars in public education, whether you think Black Communities received equal financial support or not.  Also none of this makes criminals  even if the funding was allocated to "people" and not "communities" or the associated components that make communities to include people among all things that are exclusive of people as a term or entity.

Systemic Racism does not create criminals whether you think Systemic Racism exists or not.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 12/18/21 at 06:49:41

Eegore wrote on 12/17/21 at 22:19:07:
" ... Less money percentage wise was, historically, allocated towards Black Communities in certain areas in certain States at certain times. ..." 

“… This isn't historically true.  The percentage isn't based, historically, on income values per district. …”

Correct, just as a flat Earth, Sun revolving around the Earth, etc.
All were, ‘happening’ in the past.

“…  The point is one is not forced to become a criminal because they didn't have…”

Crime is increasing at a alarming rate in certain areas.
We now know, the Increasing the amount of money, in various forms,
 to communities of people, in the same areas,
is not the answer.

So what would, stop this ?
Quote:
" ... New York City Police Department keeps more detailed criminal statistics than most. ...
... 96% of all shootings were committed by blacks or Hispanics. ...
... 1.4% percent of shootings were committed by whites. ...
COPYRIGHT 2021 ANN COULTER

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 12/18/21 at 08:04:59

I'm guessing THAT is what says she's a racist. Because, following the Science is raayciss

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 12/18/21 at 11:23:42

"Correct, just as a flat Earth, Sun revolving around the Earth, etc.
All were, ‘happening’ in the past."

Incorrect.  Those examples are of beliefs that were proven incorrect.

Percentages of tax distribution exist, have records, have known policies, and were even published.  They are not a theory.  These exist and are proven true.  So much that they aren't even debated anymore which is why the anti-systemic racism crowd doesn't even reference them.  The information available that shows less percentage based funding to Black Communities is massive.  Pages and pages of local Government policy especially after the 1949 Housing Act indicate a varying degree of tax allocation, many lower in Black communities by percentage-per-infrastructure value.

For instance there was a time when the Federal Housing Administration refused to insure mortgages in Black Communities, this is documented policy, it is not theory.

Some and only the word "some" with the exemption of all other words, especially the word "all" and any known word synonymous with the word "all", but "Some" Black Communities are a product of historical segregation.  Historical segregation, by policy, in "some" and only "some" cases included minimal financial support to those communities, especially in comparison to White communities of that time.

Again none of this creates a requirement one be a criminal.  So no matter how much you want to argue that tax allocation to Black communities was equal to White communities it won't change that the argument of Systemic Racism exists, has proven documentation, and still doesn't require people become criminals.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 12/18/21 at 12:03:07

Percentages of tax distribution exist, have records, have known policies, and were even published.  They are not a theory.  These exist and are proven true.

Like statistics that prove that in the places where gun control is believed to be how to stop guns from being used to kill people is a failed ideology. But somehow, the proponents of gun control just don't get it,, while they screech
Follow the Sighunce!!

Of course I'm the dummy. Why would I even Hope for reason from people who believe a man can declare himself a woman and Waddya Know? Menstrual cramps!
Bleeding!
Needing a Tampax!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 12/18/21 at 12:13:41

"Like statistics that prove that in the places where gun control is believed to be how to stop guns from being used to kill people is a failed ideology. But somehow, the proponents of gun control just don't get it,, while they screech
Follow the Sighunce!!"

Yes.  Saying Black Communities have historically received equal tax allocation is plausible only if you ignore the multitude of documents proving otherwise.  

Just like saying vaccines are killing everyone is plausible by ignoring that over a billion had no negative reactions, or saying people in TX are not dying requires one ignore all the bodies documented in the morgue trucks and the families posting about their deaths in obituaries online etc.

"Of course I'm the dummy. Why would I even Hope for reason from people who believe a man can declare himself a woman and Waddya Know? Menstrual cramps!
Bleeding!
Needing a Tampax!"

I am not aware of people who think biological males that identify as female have menstrual cramps and Bleeding!

Do you have a reference for this?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 12/18/21 at 13:17:11

Eegore wrote on 12/18/21 at 11:23:42:
" ...   Percentages of tax distribution exist, have records, have known policies, and were even published.  They are not a theory.  These exist and are proven true.  So much that they aren't even debated anymore which is why the anti-systemic racism crowd doesn't even reference them.  The information available that shows less percentage based funding to Black Communities is massive. ... "   

I agreed to your;
"... Less money percentage wise was, historically, allocated..."
Perhaps you did not hear it ?

The question, again, is why,
more money to certain communities is given,
when it has been shown to increased crime ?

So the, answer/fix/next thing to try,
to stop/slow down;
Quote:
" ... New York City Police Department keeps more detailed criminal statistics than most. ...
COPYRIGHT 2021 ANN COULTER"

Would be what?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 12/18/21 at 15:20:31

I'm Shokkt that you are not aware

Uterus-bearing people (Cis women and Transgender men) can be troubled by menstrual cramps. There are 2 basic types of dysmenorrhea: primary and secondary. The Cleveland Clinic provides an excellent description of these conditions. “Primary dysmenorrhea is common menstrual cramps that are recurrent (come back) and are not due to other diseases.
Dong Quai Calms Painful Periods | The Practical Herb…
thepracticalherbalist.com/advanced-herbalism/dong-quai-calms-pai…

Colleges are stocking mens rooms with Essentials for
That time of the month.

That they Claim they have Needs that anyone who is not CRAZY doesn't know is as much bullshit as the whole trans mess is is not my fault. Enablers who support them in their delusions are the problem.

Odd how you went for this argument instead of the other.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 12/18/21 at 15:24:29

Mn,check PMs.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 12/18/21 at 16:03:44

I agreed to your;
"... Less money percentage wise was, historically, allocated..."
Perhaps you did not hear it ?

I did, and I also hear that your comparison is to compare obviously false things to things that are proven to be true.  Comparing Flat Earth beliefs to beliefs in US Government segregation policy are two totally different things.   One is proven to be false and one is proven to be true.

So to say "like this" and pull up Flat Earth is not correct, to me.  Flat Earth is not true.

So the, answer/fix/next thing to try,
to stop/slow down;
Quote:
COPYRIGHT 2021 ANN COULTER"

Would be what?

I don't know.  I was just indicating that one of the primary arguments for the larger percentage of Black on Black crime is because they are victims of Systemic Racism specific to the various mechanisms historically put into place by multiple degrees of US Governments.  

Coulter says Black on Black crime is more common than White on Black crime.  Arguments related to that is if historical US Government policy didn't create these violent communities, then this violence wouldn't exist.

« Last Edit: 12/18/21 at 21:38:12 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 12/18/21 at 16:22:11

Uterus-bearing people (Cis women and Transgender men) can be troubled by menstrual cramps. There are 2 basic types of dysmenorrhea: primary and secondary. The Cleveland Clinic provides an excellent description of these conditions. “Primary dysmenorrhea is common menstrual cramps that are recurrent (come back) and are not due to other diseases.

I think you forget this works both ways.

Your reference means Biological Women who identify or have limited surgery/hormone therapy to become male.  So from your perspective tampons are for Women going into the Men's restroom, not Men who are in the Men's restroom but think they are women.  Men who identify as women are over in the women's restroom anyway.

The issue is the biological or known physical uterus.  There must be a physical uterus to menstruate.  So the term "Transgender Male" means a Biological Woman who is now a Man.  This human has a uterus and will menstruate even after this human identifies or partially transfers surgically to a male-like human body and then goes into a Men's restroom.

I am not aware of any functions in place to provide tampons for Biological Males that are identifying as females.  

"Colleges are stocking mens rooms with Essentials for
That time of the month."

For Biological Women who now identify or have partially surgically transferred to male-like human bodies and therefore use Men's restrooms.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 12/18/21 at 23:02:33

Oh,okay, all good then.
There for a second, I was thinking SOCIETY is spinning out of Control.
You have allayed my fears.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 05:28:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Aim at the bullseye and ….

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.