Send Topic Print
Maxwell, the trial (Read 28 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Maxwell, the trial
12/08/21 at 09:47:37

Is it just me or is there less information coming out of this trial than Kyle's or Smolletes?
Anyone know anything?
Any names coming out?
She commit suicide yet?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Maxwell, the trial
Reply #1 - 12/08/21 at 10:30:41

I thought I heard they imposed a gag order.
Wonder why?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 12/08/21 at 13:40:49

Quote:
A Twitter account that closely monitored the trial of former Jeffrey Epstein partner Ghislaine Maxwell was suspended on Wednesday after the tech company claimed the profile was violating rules against "platform manipulation and spam."

The Maxwell Trial Tracker @TrackerTrial account, which has only been active for two weeks, had roughly 525,000 followers at the time of its suspension.

Twitter did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital for comment.
A December 8, 2021 screenshot of the suspended Maxwell Trial Tracker account on Twitter

A December 8, 2021 screenshot of the suspended Maxwell Trial Tracker account on Twitter

"I woke up this morning and the @TrackerTrial account on Twitter was suspended. All the other accounts that I have made in the past were also suspended. This was the only note that I received," said the account holder on their Substack page, "The Free Press Report. The post attached an image of the message from Twitter on the suspension.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 12/08/21 at 14:23:57

Hmmm, HowBoutThat?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/08/21 at 14:39:47

Well Rittenhouse had cameras and a Judge that allowed them so I think that's definitely going to allow for more information than any closed courtroom of any kind.

Federal rules don't allow cameras in Federal cases, but as far as I know the Press, and the general Public are allowed.

I'm not sure what "information" is but a basic Google search in the US turned up several pages.

https://www.google.com/search?q=maxwell+trial&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS870US870&biw=15...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 12/08/21 at 15:22:28

Thanks for that.
It looks to be going about like I expected.
The bombshell revelations of the names of rich and famous I was hoping for don't appear to be in the mix.

Prosecutors say they plan to rest their case against Jeffrey Epstein's associate by week's end

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 07:52:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Maxwell, the trial

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.