Send Topic Print
File charges? (Read 176 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: File charges?
Reply #15 - 11/21/21 at 06:40:47

its ok to call "BS" or call someone a felon without facts.

Duude! I didn't just decide he was a felon with a gun,now did I?
You think it's reasonable to discover someone has a criminal history and then go see how extensive and Ohh, BTW, were any convictions expunged??
O FFS,
You Know the system does not just go back and remove convictions for people for no reason. I'm still curious about the why.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/21/21 at 14:47:52

Duude! I didn't just decide he was a felon with a gun,now did I?

You did decide as you did not ask, you stated that he was a felon.  What "facts" did you use to come to that conclusion?  You obviously didn't use WI State judicial records.  So where did you get this information?

"You think it's reasonable to discover someone has a criminal history and then go see how extensive and Ohh, BTW, were any convictions expunged??"

Yes.  If someone was spouting lies about you online would you want them to research it first?  I think one should use verifiable evidence.  Where are felony conviction records stored?  Facebook?  YouTube?  Private websites?  You think when you get pulled over your record is checked by some stuff Tucker Carlson said?  Heck man just type "was grosskreutz a felon?" and the information is right there.

I think it's "reasonable" to not believe everything you see on the internet.  Even if it supports your opinion.  Knowing the truth takes work.  Letting websites you like tell you how things are is easy.

"You Know the system does not just go back and remove convictions for people for no reason. I'm still curious about the why."

I stated why, and yes this is normal, it is legal, it is part of US law.

« Last Edit: 11/21/21 at 15:53:14 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 11/21/21 at 17:12:21

Seriously?
I
Me
All by myself
DECIDED
FELON
With a gun
Because EVERY FUKKING SOURCE
That didn't call him a hero
Called him a felon
Guess which is closer

Call me what you will
I'll see you how I see you

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/21/21 at 17:33:05

"The dude who lost his bicep was a
Felon in Possession.
"

How else should I interpret your perception of the dude who lost his bicep?

"Because EVERY FUKKING SOURCE"

Except all the largest search engines:

https://www.google.com/search?q=+was+gaige+grosskreutz+a+felon%3F&ei=HvKaYamk...

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=was+grosskreutz+a+felon%3F&fr=yfp-t&ei=UTF-...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=was%20grosskreutz%20a%20felon%3F&qs=n&form=QBRE...

That took me less than a minute on three of the largest search engines to find ample evidence showing that the dude that lost his bicep was not a felon at the time.

So yeah I'd say not EVERY FUKKING SOURCE, actually not even the most used sources, and it's reasonable to do as it took less than one minute to even find this information.  Even sources saying he was wrong point out he was not a felon at the time.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 11/21/21 at 20:44:00

Eegore wrote on 11/21/21 at 17:33:05:
"... Except all the largest search engines: ..."  

And those,
are well known for their,
    political leaning.

"... For the “big three” networks, Newsom’s decisive victory is a referendum not only on his leadership, but also his policies. However, as Scott Whitlock reminds us, the same networks had the exact opposite reaction when former Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker handily defeated his recall challenger  ..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 11/22/21 at 03:11:10

Dude,,I

Naah,,never mind..

I don't care to watch your games.
You probably got hit a lot as a kid.
Shotty jakkass

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/22/21 at 06:31:13

For the “big three” networks, Newsom’s decisive victory is a referendum not only on his leadership, but also his policies. However, as Scott Whitlock reminds us, the same networks had the exact opposite reaction when former Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker handily defeated his recall challenger

I agree that TV "networks" are politically motivated.  Of course we have different assessments of what a "network" is.

When I used 3 separate "search engines" to look up a person's criminal record accuracy they all pointed me towards similar easy to find results.  JoG will not offer his references so I offered what could be assumed to be the most common for humans existing within the United States.

Then I cross referenced with the actual court records.  I have no reason to believe this guy's criminal record was so instrumental that they fabricated court records going back a decade.  

My point is this post indicated he was, didn't ask "if" but stated clearly he was a felon in possession.  No facts.  But debating the accuracy of claims that he was Not a felon in possession required "facts".  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 11/22/21 at 07:05:39

Hey ,,I'm done playing.
You Know goddam good and well what I

MEANT.

Every STORY I SAW
You play crappy, irritating games.
This isn't high school debate team

I'm done here
Leave my name out of this thread

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 11/22/21 at 07:24:05

You Know goddam good and well what I

MEANT.

As I read it you MEANT he was a felon in possession and was questioning why he wasn't charged.

"Every STORY I SAW"

Yeah.  We have been going through this for years.  Any story could be wrong, even if we agree with it.  I would have checked to see if he was a felon before asking why he wasn't charged as one.  I think that's reasonable.  I don't care what you do.  But when you call "BS" and your offering is: -Nothing at all-  It seems weird to me to call BS and ask for "facts."

It seems like it's ok for you to provide a statement without evidence, but it's not ok for others (others being all known humans besides JoG) to refute that statement unless there is evidence/"facts".

"You play crappy, irritating games.
This isn't high school debate team"

I agree.  I've never seen a high school debate team resort to insults over a simple conversation.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 11/22/21 at 07:47:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/22/21 at 03:11:10:
You probably got hit a lot as a kid.
Shotty jakkass

Eegore wrote on 11/22/21 at 07:24:05:
 I agree.  I've never seen a high school debate team resort to insults over a simple conversation.

Yes,... unnecessary.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #25 - 11/22/21 at 12:33:49

Wonder if, the APD info,
needs to be checked as to the court records ?

Wonder if, the web reporting places,
needs to have checked,
 if the APD,
  has checked ?

Wonder if, other places have check all other places,
before they call Kenny Wells a, 'felon',
and say their is a Warrant out for his arrest ?

I wonder, (if or when they catch him)
he will do ANY time for the infraction ?

That is IF,
   he is actually a Felon,
that had possession of a Gun.

"... Authorities are actively searching for the passenger, identified as 42-year-old Kenny Wells by the Atlanta Police Department. APD said Wells is a convicted felon, and there was a warrant out for his arrest prior to Saturday's incident at the airport ..."
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/atlanta-airport-injuries-suspect-p...

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 11/22/21 at 12:56:58

"Wonder if, the APD info,
needs to be checked as to the court records ?
"

Yes.  Although a Police Department is more credible than a privately owned website or clever pictures with text added that are shared online.  In this case an actual reference for where the information came from is supplied.  In the Grosskreutz case no police department claimed he was a felon in possession, so that is the defining difference between these two examples.

"Wonder if, the web reporting places,
needs to have checked,
if the APD,
 has checked ?"

Only if they claim they have checked themselves.

"Wonder if, other places have check all other places,
before they call Kenny Wells a, 'felon',
and say their is a Warrant out for his arrest ?"

We don't know unless they provide reference.  This is why it is on us to verify if we want to question why charges aren't filed on someone.  It would be highly unrealistic to check outside of actual court records, versus your question asking if all places need to check all other places.  Check where the information actually is, not all other places.

I wonder, (if or when they catch him)
he will do ANY time for the infraction ?

That is IF,
  he is actually a Felon,
that had possession of a Gun.

IF he is then I would expect him to be charged with that specific crime.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 07:57:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › File charges?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.