Send Topic Print
He got Life.. (Read 11 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
He got Life..
11/17/21 at 10:05:01

This shootout happened about 80 yards from the front door. It was late night/early morning, wasn't sleeping, in the living room and I heard what I first thought was fireworks,even though the sound was from the same direction we occasionally hear rifle mag dumps,, but it was closer than any other time. Then decided that the different sounds was different rounds. Me,being more curious than bright, walked my Hanes clothed butt out on the deck and could see the muzzle flash on the trees by the road.
The exchange lasted quite a while.. Once I realized it was gunfire the grasp of time changed, I guess. I don't know how long it lasted. Bad guy eventually got plugged.. The only cop injured was shot through the door of his cruiser as he approached the guy's driveway.
Nobody was allowed down the road until well into the afternoon . They had a buncha people gathering evidence, zs in Every piece of brass, measuring stuff, etc, and a fire truck came and flushed the blood away when they decided they were finished. I took the cop who was stationed at the drive way a bucket to sit on, water,and some sunglasses.. Dude was stuck there for Hours..

https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/local/east-texas-man-sentenced-to-life-in-p...

I'm getting the water tested.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 07:48:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › He got Life..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.