Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Guilty?
11/12/21 at 09:38:16

Not guilty?

Kyle

What say you?

Have you watched any of the trial or read any of what people involved are saying?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Guilty?
Reply #1 - 11/12/21 at 10:28:30

That blubbery crying sure looked fake.  Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 11/12/21 at 11:08:50

Is it self defense to shoot a guy who admits Kyle did not point his gun at him until He pointed His at Kyle?

You really think it's not traumatic to have to relive being chased, hearing death threats and having to shoot people? This kid was riding in ambulances and working as a lifeguard and volunteer firefighters, not out being a jakkass.
If you've been doing any following of the actual statements made by prosecution witnesses then it would seem everyone would agree it was self defense.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/12/21 at 11:13:56

I've seen the videos but have not had access to the court transcripts so I don't feel it is appropriate to make an opinion.

As for the video footage, I would have shot anyone grabbing at my gun, or someone else's gun.  I would have shot somebody pointing a gun, or starting to point a gun at me.  

This whole idea that he was wearing a sling and shouldn't have felt threatened when people try to take it is complete BS.  Questioning if he should have put himself into that position is another matter.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 11/12/21 at 11:19:49

Questioning if he should have put himself into that position is another matter.

It's also immaterial.
A rape victim who should not have been where she was...

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/12/21 at 20:21:15

It's also immaterial.
A rape victim who should not have been where she was...

If I choose to go into a bar for the purpose of protecting the establishment because I know there is violence there, without them asking me to or being aware, and illegally carrying a gun inside is different than me going into a bar and legally consuming alcohol as a patron.

I think the shooting is legal.  I don't think illegally carrying a weapon to a location for the purpose of protecting areas that are not aware of my presence is different.  It's similar to me choosing to go outside and fight someone and having to kill them when they pull a knife on me.

Versus walking outside and just having somebody jump out with a knife.  I didn't knowingly contribute to the position of being stabbed in this case.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 11/13/21 at 00:20:57

Yeah, what he was doing was So illegal that cops thanked him and gave him water.
They didn't send him home or disarm him.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/13/21 at 01:27:48

"Yeah, what he was doing was So illegal that cops thanked him and gave him water.
They didn't send him home or disarm him.
"

So it was legal?  His defense can say that in his trial?

Of course not.  My statement is comparing a rape victim not knowingly breaking any known law to a person who does.  Not how the police respond to it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 11/13/21 at 02:58:29

The guy who he shot last,with the pistol...
Legal?
Nope.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/13/21 at 04:04:42

If someone pointed a pistol at me I'd most likely shoot at them, but who knows what the jury here will decide.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/13/21 at 04:58:17

I have had a trial on in the background since I’ve been working at home this week so I’ve heard much of this directly.

Sew is wrong, that was not a fake emotional display. Now you could argue it was genuine emotion and frustration from being in the position he’s in or you could argue it was genuine emotion from killing two people. You can argue either side, but it was genuine emotion, it was not faked.

The prosecution is asking the judge to allow lesser charges because that’s probably his only hope for a conviction. I can’t imagine Kenosha citizens are going to convict this kid of murder when their town with being burned down around them. The prosecutor knows this and he knows star witnesses were 10 times more effective for the defense than him so he’s trying to get something out of it.

Rittenhouse his actions were clearly self-defense based on everything I’ve seen on the videos. I don’t think there’s any question about that. The only question is can the prosecutor put enough doubt in the minds on the jurors that basically say he shouldn’t have been there in the first place. And certainly not carrying a gun. And by the way, the prosecutor every time he said A.R. 15 it was like he was saying Hitler or something. If I was on the jury I would’ve been rolling my eyes.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 11/13/21 at 07:17:17

I'm afraid the jurors have been scared. They may convict just to keep their houses from burning.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 11/13/21 at 08:17:49

I think he's gonna' walk,... and maybe he did manage to get himself into a justified homicide situation, but I do think he is in some way culpable for creating that situation and should have some liability.
2 men dead, and 1 disabled at the hands of an irresponsible teen showboat.
I hope he at least grows enough brain to feel the weight of his actions.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/13/21 at 11:50:08

Would those rioters have attacked him if he was in the same location without a rifle hanging off him? Maybe, maybe not. Why chase someone with a rifle? I think they thought he was a wussy little kid. Bad calculation. Should have learned from Trevon Martin, pick a fight and things might not go the way you think.

A large part of me thinks if you go to a BLM / antifa riot, regardless which side you’re on, you assume all responsibilities. Those three pieces of $hit picked on the wrong kid and two are dead and one had, in his words, bicep vaporized.

Drop it and send him home.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 11/13/21 at 15:48:41

Serowbot wrote on 11/13/21 at 08:17:49:
I think he's gonna' walk,... and maybe he did manage to get himself into a justified homicide situation, but I do think he is in some way culpable for creating that situation and should have some liability.
2 men dead, and 1 disabled at the hands of an irresponsible teen showboat.
I hope he at least grows enough brain to feel the weight of his actions.

He RAN FROM THEM.

And it's his fault How?

You chase a guy who has a gun??
And get shot..
Duude,, that is on You.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 09:42:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Guilty?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.