Send Topic Print
He talks fast (Read 45 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
He talks fast
11/09/21 at 09:14:06

Aaand the sniffing is,, yukk, but the slides and statements from a doctor, mehh,
Worth seven minutes..

https://vladtepesblog.com/2021/11/09/science-destroys-the-vaccine-narrative-like
ly-no-benefit-just-harm/

You better have had your coffee,, he Talks Fast.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: He talks fast
Reply #1 - 11/09/21 at 19:20:03

His all-cause mortality statistics are correct but also not comprehensive.  As in the portion selected is accurate but the portions left out do not have the same outcomes.  There are valid points, and risks but not at the ratios claimed unless you leave out all other trial and patient outcome information.

He states that "Spike Protein" is a "toxin" although there is no evidence to support this beyond a a group of people using Harvard information saying so.

David R. Walt faculty at Harvard Medical School and of Harvard’s Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering states and outlines that Bridle's among other's interpretation of spike protein as a toxin is grossly misinterpreted.   Personally I think they intentionally chose a Japanese pharmacokinetics outcome document hoping nobody would find out what it really was.  So do we use the information from the people that conducted the research or do we use the information from a veterinary group that interpreted the research?

Stating that the CDC says any death within 28 days of a positive Covid test is a documented as a Covid death is a lie.  No other way around it.  I posted many times that actual CDC documentation and it does not say what is claimed, in any way, in this video.  Saying anyone with Covid is documented as a Covid death is a lie.  I will submit proof of this again and again and you will refuse to read it, so much for seeking truth.

Stating any death related to the vaccine 28 days after the vaccine is not to be documented as a vaccine death is a lie. Notice zero actual CDC guidance is provided.  Why is that I wonder? Because there is no guidance, policy, or actions that support this claim.  As a matter of fact multiple vaccine day-zero events are mentioned in this very video.  Those are documented by the CDC.  But how if they won't do it for 28 days?

He says that "there is still no FDA approved COVID vaccine that is actually available to patients in the United States" but does not indicate that Comirnaty is only a brand name not a chemical structure or ingredient.  Let that sink in.  Comirnaty is not a physical thing of any kind.  The FDA approved vaccine changed brand names, which is like saying a Craftsman wrench made exactly the same way is now called Manscraft.  

The mask mandate information is reversed.  Correct but the timeline claimed is reversed.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 11/10/21 at 14:35:31

states that "Spike Protein" is a "toxin" although there is no evidence to support this beyond a a group of people using Harvard information saying so.

Ahh, like CO2?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/10/21 at 20:56:26

"Ahh, like CO2?"

No.  Like spike protein.  Co2 is measurably deadly.

As for manipulation, it works both ways.  Even if what the guy is saying is something I think is correct, he could still be lying.  Like climate change, lies exist on both sides, not just the one that oppose my observed reality.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 09:42:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › He talks fast

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.