YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: She said it
Reply #15 - 11/09/21 at 10:51:19

The prosecutor certainly seems hurt when the witness changed his description from falling to lunging.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 11/09/21 at 11:08:55

My point about deceptive editing is the fact the news stories I saw distorted the news from the trial by presenting the highlights of the trial that day as “the lone survivor felt he needed to take Rittenhouse into custody” when the reality from that day is “the lone survivor “ stated under oath that Rittenhouse  did not fire until this guy pointed his gun at him. Now, any “news” report that leaves that most critical admission out is purposely and deceptively trying to deliver false information which is no different than editing a clip of someone talking in an attempt to make it seem like they said something they didn’t.

In one case, your panties get bunched up, in the other case, you applaud it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 11/09/21 at 12:32:56

It's obvious that what he said was damaging to the prosecution by the face palm of the prosecutor. It looks to me like the judge would be within his rights to call an end to a farcical ordeal and go after the prosecutor. You can't tell me he didn't know.
Ohh,prosecution rests...
Probably having a panic attack.
And St.George Floyd's nephew has been trying to intimidate the jury.
Why hasn't he been arrested?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 11/10/21 at 04:23:37

If you’re a news reporter reporting on this case, which the defense claims was self-defense, and one of the prosecution’s star witnesses has the exchange below, isn’t that the defining news story of the day? If you don’t report that, are you doing it because of a bias and you’re trying your best to persuade the public that was occurring in the court room is not actually occurring? That’s only a degree or two at best different from someone editing a video to make it appear someone said something they didn’t, especially when it’s obvious it’s been edited.

CHIRAFISI: That’s a photo of you, Yes.

GROSSKREUTZ: Yes.

CHIRAFISI: That is Mr. Rittenhouse?

GROSSKREUTZ: Correct.

CHIRAFISI: Now, You would agree your firearm is pointed at Mr. Rittenhouse correct?

CHIRAFISI: Okay and once your firearm is pointed at Mr. Rittenhouse, that’s when he fires his gun. Yes?

GROSSKREUTZ: No.

CHIRAFISI: Sir, does this look like right now your arm is being shot?

GROSSKREUTZ: That looks like my bicep being vaporized, yes.

CHIRAFISI: OK. And it’s being vaporized as you’re pointing your gun directly at him, yes?

CHIRAFISI: Okay. So, when you were standing three to five feet from him with your arms up in the air, he never fired, right?

CHIRAFISI: It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun — now your hands down, pointed at him — that he fired, right?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 11/12/21 at 15:36:54

So, Kyle did not point a gun at that guy until he pointed His at Kyle.

That sounds like a self defense situation to me.

That is one of three.
It does indicate Kyle wasn't out hunting, because he showed restraint and did not point his gun at him until He was threatening Kyle.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 11/13/21 at 07:49:25

Serowbot wrote on 11/09/21 at 08:55:40:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/09/21 at 08:41:57:
Network news post doctored videos every single night.

Reality check.
Examples?...  Huh
Show me the source of the doctoring.
...and the doctored and then the original, as I just did.
..as JoG won't even watch.
Legitimate news sources only,.. no comedic parodies.

So much BS...

Fox News Caught Deceptively Editing Biden Speech

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 11/13/21 at 11:59:32

I saw a report on Fox News about this incident and it wasn’t this one.

Oh please…..MSNBC lied about RussinGate, drinking bleach and the fine people hoax. They still do to this day. You thought Gabby Giffords got shot because some nutty kid saw an ad by Sarah Palin.

Biden said what he did because he’s an old man who’s losing his mental faculties. Im sure he used that word when he was younger like most people did. Probably used it in the speech when he said he didn’t want his kids growing up in a racist jungle.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 11/13/21 at 12:40:03

WebsterMark wrote on 11/13/21 at 11:59:32:
Biden said what he did because he’s an old man who’s losing his mental faculties. Im sure he used that word when he was younger like most people did. Probably used it in the speech when he said he didn’t want his kids growing up in a racist jungle.

You swallowed

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 11/13/21 at 14:28:46

Huh?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 11/13/21 at 14:46:35

The Kool Aid.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 11/13/21 at 15:28:35

You swallowed hook, line and sinker.  Your comment encapsulates the exact purpose of that deceptive edit.

If Biden were really so old and senile,... why would they need to do such trickery?
They take advantage of his manner of speech, and remnants of stutter, and use it to manipulate.
In a one on one, against Trump, on current policies, world leaders, history, and the state of the world, Biden would make Trump look a fool.
Trump might win on TV trivia...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 11/13/21 at 15:46:14

Serowbot wrote on 11/13/21 at 07:49:25:
Serowbot wrote on 11/09/21 at 08:55:40:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/09/21 at 08:41:57:
Network news post doctored videos every single night.

Reality check.
Examples?...  Huh
Show me the source of the doctoring.
...and the doctored and then the original, as I just did.
..as JoG won't even watch.
Legitimate news sources only,.. no comedic parodies.

So much BS...

Fox News Caught Deceptively Editing Biden Speech

Excuse me? What won't I watch?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/14/21 at 05:11:49

Serowbot wrote on 11/13/21 at 15:28:35:

You swallowed hook, line and sinker.  Your comment encapsulates the exact purpose of that deceptive edit.

If Biden were really so old and senile,... why would they need to do such trickery?
They take advantage of his manner of speech, and remnants of stutter, and use it to manipulate.
In a one on one, against Trump, on current policies, world leaders, history, and the state of the world, Biden would make Trump look a fool.
Trump might win on TV trivia...

I never saw that until you posted it and had already correctly decided Biden stumbled but he stumbled because he’s an old fool. So I didn’t take anything. You however took the Trump bait yet again.

Am my other points still stand, which you ignored of course, that you still think Trump told people to drink bleach, you still think he called Nazis find people and you still think he hired hookers to P all over Obama‘s bed while Trump watched. And you probably still think that kid shot Gabby Giffords because of a Sarah Palin ad.

And you believe all that to be true because you heard it on MSNBC, CNN and the usual leftist outlets. And you still refuse to believe otherwise so keeping this analogy going, you took the bait, you ate it, you digested it and it’s part of your tissues now.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 10:21:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › She said it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.