Fonzi rides again! (Read 177 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Fonzi rides again!
Reply #15 - 11/04/21 at 11:52:36

They lied.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 11/04/21 at 13:00:05

Eegore wrote on 11/04/21 at 11:26:27:
But that wasn't the question, so complaining that they lied is fundamentally flawed since the answer statement from Biden/Psaki/Harris is true based off the question that was actually asked.  They should have been asked about initiatives, mandates for Federal employees/military or tax incentives for businesses that require vaccinations.

Just like Biden saying only people making over $400,000 a year will pay, is the same as saying it's free.
Righty's live in a black and white world. Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 11/04/21 at 13:44:28

It's like saying that if the CDC publicly posts exactly what they are doing, and they do it, but if "the news" or a picture on Facebook tells you something different the CDC lied.

Or of someone posts a video of the POTUS answering questions, but edits it so the answers on the video are from different questions, the POTUS lied, not the guy making the video.

Me:  JoG do you own a red motorcycle?

JoG:  Yes I do.

Me:  Do you support vaccines?

JoG:  I do not.

Then I post this:

Me:  JoG do you own a red motorcycle?

JoG:  I do not.

Me:  Do you support vaccines?

JoG:  I do.

JoG is obviously a liar right?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 11/04/21 at 14:17:04

What part of
I listened to Biden say
The federal government isn't going to require the people to take the jab
Is unclear?
I'm not playing a rabbit hole game. I know what I heard and I know what I'm seeing.
Either my eyes are liars or Biden is.

We will NEVER abandon Americans in Afghanistan.

Hello?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 11/04/21 at 14:28:58

You let me know when you're forced to get vaccinated and how, okay?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 11/04/21 at 14:57:40

You Know I don't have a job, right?
I'm sure you will know when they declare social security checks won't be going to the unjabbed.
How many people do you need to see told
Your jab or your job before you understand
That is being forced.
It's sure AzFukk not Voluntary, nowizzit?
Employers WILL demand it, or They will be fined.
Play semantics games if you want. I'm well aware of your skill set.
Remove the ability to earn a living and WHAT? Live under a bridge?
Like the people who WERE making Eighty grand driving oilfield trucks,, jobs destroyed by biden, they just go down the street and get another one? Bullshit!

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #21 - 11/04/21 at 15:04:32

How many nurses and 1st responders are out of work cause they won't get the jab?

I know they had a choice... right?

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 11/04/21 at 16:28:40

Yeah, Aaand they work where? In the Hospital. What do They SEE!?? They SEE the vaccinated who are destroyed. If the jab was working out so well, wouldn't the nurses know that?
Look at the VAERS graph. It's NOT the whole story. It's NOT reporting all the problems. Why do I say that? I read.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 11/04/21 at 18:36:30

"What part of
I listened to Biden say
The federal government isn't going to require the people to take the jab
Is unclear?"

The Government isn't requiring "the people" to take the jab.  There is no requirement for every American to get vaccinated.

I do believe there is coercion.  Show me where I will go to jail, or where people are being strapped down by force and given these vaccines.  Call it what it actually is.  Coercion, not requirement, not mandate.

"We will NEVER abandon Americans in Afghanistan."

I was referencing mandatory government enforced vaccines.  

"Yeah, Aaand they work where? In the Hospital. What do They SEE!?? They SEE the vaccinated who are destroyed."

Destroyed how?  Where are all these crippled and dead vaccinated people?  Why are medical workers saying they don't "trust" the vaccine, and not presenting actual statistics of the dead or damaged?  Wouldn't that really help out?  Like really really help a lot to have actual verifiable statistics?  Probably some big cover up, can't be because they are just like every other profession that doesn't want to take the vaccine.

You really think all these medical staff losing their livelihoods are just leaving all that evidence back at the job site?

Maybe that evidence is with the doctor that cured over 300 patients with hydroxychloroquine but has yet to have one single patient step forward and say so.

« Last Edit: 11/04/21 at 19:42:30 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 11/05/21 at 08:13:11

You are clearly choosing to fail to see. You don't know? Seriously? Go look at the VAERS graph.
The places with the highest jab rates are where covid is kikkinass. You have all the information available.

Or maybe you can explain Why nurses would walk away instead of get jabbed.

And WHY is Natural Immunity after surviving covid Not sufficient?

Ohh,that is not even a part of the conversation,, and Why Not?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 11/05/21 at 08:53:23

"You are clearly choosing to fail to see. You don't know? Seriously? Go look at the VAERS graph.
The places with the highest jab rates are where covid is kikkinass. You have all the information available."

I am very familiar with the information that is available.  You want to go through VAERS?  Lets start with the fact than anyone can put information into it.  Want to add 100 false cases?  Go ahead.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html

How many hours have you spent in medical centers during the past few years?  How many data sets have you personally verified at a State command center?  How many actual Covid and vaccination treatment centers, staff and patients have you SEEN?  Not read about from your house but gone out and SEEN with your own eyes?  I was in Houston loading bodies and you say nobody in TX is dying.  Oh and we were there because our model accurately predicted the need by the way, which I presented here months in advance.

"Or maybe you can explain Why nurses would walk away instead of get jabbed."

I know none of them have presented adverse vaccination information to save their jobs.  Why is that?  Where are all the families of the dead, why aren't they saying anything?  Where are all the adverse reports from actual people?

"And WHY is Natural Immunity after surviving covid Not sufficient?"

Because not everyone that gets Covid develops antibodies and natural antibodies decay extremely fast historically in comparison to vaccine.

To date, with repeated testing 65% of people with a  baseline antibody level from infection to begin with, completely lost their SARS-COV-2 antibodies in 60 days.  Again, 60 days.  

It's like saying if I got the flu in 1980 my natural antibodies prevent me from getting the flu again.  Do you know people that got the flu more than once?

"Ohh,that is not even a part of the conversation,, and Why Not?"

It is, but must not be where you are getting your information.  I can point you to discussion groups that actually provide information for their claims that discuss nonseroconversion and viral loads in the nasopharynx as a major correlate of the systemic antibody response.

Just let me know if you want information on those discussions.

« Last Edit: 11/05/21 at 14:07:55 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #26 - 11/05/21 at 13:43:22

Eegore wrote on 11/05/21 at 08:53:23:
 To date, with repeated testing 65% of people with a  baseline antibody level from infection to begin with, completely lost their SARS-COV-2 antibodies in 60 days.  Again, 60 days.  

and these are proven to have had covid and recovered and 60 days later have no antibodies?

WWW   IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 11/05/21 at 14:04:10

I am awaiting some confirmation on the values.  They are too low to be effective for sure so I should have stated lost functional levels within 60 days.  This is of course an average across multiple antibody testing resources.

There are a lot of variables.  Some people keep them for longer, some even create more antibodies for up to 7 months.  Some never make antibodies at all.  The problem is there is no way to know unless you get Covid, survive and then get tested every 2 weeks.  

The point of vaccines is not needing to get the illness to be safe.  Using a natural immunity method means everyone has to get infected.  If this were chicken pox with a 99.99% survival rate and a very high and very long immunity duration then sure go with it.  I don't see the point in finding out how well natural immunity works if one can avoid the disease completely. 

SARS virus in general don't work that way.  This is more like a flu in function and many people get the flu repeatedly.  I have noticed that it was ok to call Covid just a bad flu when talking about economic closures, but not ok to call it a flu when talking long-term immunity.

I think it is beneficial to keep natural immunity testing going and evaluated.  We may find it is rather successful, for survivors, and not recommend a vaccine.  But for it to be verifiable we need the numbers, not the opinions.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 11/06/21 at 06:09:06

Sars-CoV2, MERS and SARS are all coronaviruses and cause respiratory diseases. Natural immunity from MERS varies. Based on the below from a paper on MERS, I assume natural immunity against Covid may follow the same pattern. Which means yes we have some type of natural immunity after infection,  but for how long is the question.

And the biggest question is who can we possibly believe? You think Puddinhead is suddenly going to say hell with this mandate?  You don’t think the drug companies might influence CDC, WHO? You think politics is going to take over the science like it has so far? And Covid infects animals so it’s not going away.

Conclusions
At 6 years postinfection, we detected antibody responses in 100% of MERS survivors who had severe or moderate disease and in 50% of survivors who had mild disease, demonstrating durability of the MERS-CoV–specific antibody response.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 11/06/21 at 08:18:41

Eegore wrote on 11/04/21 at 18:36:30:
" ...   The Government isn't requiring "the people" to take the jab.  
There is no requirement for every American to get vaccinated.  ..."

Yer right.
 “… The Government isn't requiring "the people" to take the jab…”

Unless;
They want a certain Job to feed their Family.
Then want to go into certain buildings.
They want to go to a certain restaurant/bar.
They want to enjoy certain Entertainment.
They want to travel a certain way.
             etc/etc/etc
Which, when the Government is not directly, ‘requiring’.
they are, ‘requiring’ private business to do so.

The, ‘Government’, is the PEOPLE,
who PAY, servants to do a job,
they are told to do.

The Government is Not !
Servants/elected/employees,
doing whatever they want to do.

So yea, if one lives, ‘off the grid’,
and supplies everything they need,
  by themselves,
      no requirements.

If not, somewhere, some time, some thing,
one is going to run head on, into a, ‘requirement’.

But hey, it is a choice,
to live off the grid’ like a hermit.
or have interaction with society.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 10:24:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fonzi rides again!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.