Send Topic Print
Kenosha Hat-Trick (Read 56 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kenosha Hat-Trick
11/02/21 at 10:31:42

Now that he’s back in the news because the trial is coming up, it’s a good time to remind everyone of the Kenosha Hat-Trick. Look it up.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Kenosha Hat-Trick
Reply #1 - 11/02/21 at 12:49:48

"Removing a sex offender, a wife-beater, and a burglar from society in one night."

That?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/02/21 at 12:56:25

That’s it, throw your hat on the ice.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/02/21 at 13:13:13

Who are you talking about?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 11/02/21 at 16:19:09

Nitwithouse's trial opens with his lawyer saying the N-word twice in court.
Do you think he's playing the right team?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/02/21 at 16:44:43

Oh that whole thing.

He said the N-word when he was repeating verbatim the words spoken to Rittenhouse.  I saw the click-bait article headlines implying he said them, twice, and not clarifying it was direct quoting.  

If I were verbally quoting someone I wouldn't filter the words either.  It's a quote, I am going to use the exact words not the words people want me to use.  I would think especially in court you would want to use exact phrasing and not creative verbiage to avoid offending ones sensibilities.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 11/03/21 at 18:10:39

Right on...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/05/21 at 04:16:10

I watched a little bit of this trial yesterday and it seems the prosecutors are fairly incompetent but who knew they were going to be on a national stage like this. The judge is certainly an odd character. Not judge Ito-like with OJ but not a typical judge. I say typical but I’ve never been in a court room like that.

He’s gonna walk or at the very least be convicted of a very minor offense. The people who were shot instigated everything so it’s all on them. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always matter in trials as we know as referenced by the aforementioned OJ verdict.

I don’t know if the enthusiasm is there for a massive “let’s burn cities down“ if he’s acquitted and set totally free.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 11/09/21 at 05:26:48

So yesterday, The guy that got his bicep completely vaporized, testified Rittenhouse didn’t raise his weapon until he raised his gun and pointed it at Rittenhouse. Why are we having a trial again?

But the big story, and I saw this on the news, is all that was reported were other facets of his testimony, not that statement, which was the single most important statement of the entire day. This is what we mean when we say the media lies and manipulates public opinion. It’s this kind of stuff that will create riots after he is undoubtedly acquitted or at the very least convicted on a minor charge. They build up the impression that he’s completely and obviously guilty based on the trial and when the verdict comes back opposite of what they’ve been conditioned to expect,  they’ve so juiced up the demographic who is willing and wanting to fight, the result is predictable.

The Breonna Taylor case in Louisville is a perfect example. They portrayed her to be some innocent little girl when in fact she was just the opposite. So when the police officers were acquitted the crap hit the fan. They could’ve been reporting all along what her life was actually like but they purposely chose not to.

Same things going on here. But I don’t get the sense the response is going to be what they want. Maybe I’m wrong, but when he’s acquitted, I don’t see Milwaukee burning.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 11/09/21 at 12:40:23

A cop testified he had a warrant for the cellphone of one of the dead guys. He was Instructed to Not use it. The prosecutor is the one who told him not to. Was he afraid of exculpatory evidence? Why,, in an investigation, would Anyone turn down evidence?
Gee,Wally, I don't unnerstand..

And, Yes, I'm up to speed on these things
And No
I do Not watch TV news.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 09:44:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Kenosha Hat-Trick

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.