Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
To much pudding makes you… (Read 14 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

To much pudding makes you…
10/06/21 at 05:29:00

…turn into an actual dictatorship?

Had a crazy thought. Pudd’nhead Joe is clearly leading this country off a cliff quickly but I think there’s still enough sense in the Democratic Party that allowed  them to say no to that ridiculous $3.5 trillion giveaway. So the fatal blow by Pudd’nhead won’t  be struck before the mid terms turn the Congress back to the Republicans and nothing happens for two years which is a good thing.

But then what?

Do Republicans return Donald Trump to the White House? I don’t think so. DeSantis? I’m not sure. But will the nation’s response to the soft communism of the Democratic Party lead to the pendulum swinging too far to the other side? Well we basically turn in to the flipside of Australia and we send police into the street arresting anybody for the simplest crime? In other words do we turn into a hard dictatorship with the leaders pretending to be right wing conservatives?

Our country survives by the left-wing and right wing arguing back-and-forth. I’ve always said the right wing are the adults in the room but adults need children, otherwise we all die. Republicans need to weed through the ridiculous democratic ideas and pick the one out of 100 that has value. If the right side of the political spectrum responses to harsh to the fools that populate leadership position today, we could quickly go too far in the other direction. I don’t want that either.

Just a thought.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 01:25:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › To much pudding makes you…

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.