Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The questions just keep coming…. (Read 217 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The questions just keep coming….
09/20/21 at 05:34:13

…..to everyone but those 5,000 res used Americas from Afghanistan.

Here’s a thought. Since they blew a family with 7 kids into pieces and lied about it for days, maybe there really were never 5 or 6 thousand. Maybe it was really very few hundred we flew out and maybe we have thousands stranded there. Sounds crazy sure, but if Pudding Head’s administration has one defining characteristic, it’s blatantly lying.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: The questions just keep coming….
Reply #1 - 09/20/21 at 09:35:00

Grin Grin Grin Irony

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/20/21 at 09:35:46

No, it’s not.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 09/20/21 at 10:38:50

Seriously,... do you think Trump will ever have a Presidential Library?
What will go in it?...... Undecided

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 09/20/21 at 12:31:55

WebsterMark wrote on 09/20/21 at 05:34:13:
"... maybe there really were never 5 or 6 thousand. Maybe it was really very few hundred we flew out and maybe we have thousands stranded there ... "

Interesting.
1 airplane could easily take 1-200 people.

It would take 10-20 + airplanes to fly out all that was said.

So no, 'photo-ops', with Stateside people rushing,
as their loved ones got off the plane/s ?

Lot easier to hide one plane load, than 10 or 20 !!!!!

Ah,  Not to worry,
we's now's got's us a genununine,
'no mean tweet', POTUS

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/21/21 at 05:11:34

Serowbot wrote on 09/20/21 at 10:38:50:
Seriously,... do you think Trump will ever have a Presidential Library?
What will go in it?...... Undecided

If Clinton can after jizzing all over a dress in The White House with a young intern who thought he was a god, who couldn’t have one?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/30/21 at 07:42:40

So I was gone all week getting some people back from Afghanistan, by means of Qatar.

Basically the planes of US citizens didn't fly straight here, and they weren't full of only US citizens.  One thing to think about is the likelihood that a plane full of people will land in NY, and all their families also took planes to NY to meet them instead of meeting them at a local airport.  These photo ops of families meeting their loved ones are typically at US military bases where collective families are already living nearby if not on the base itself.

The current situation isn't like that, people are spread all over the place.

What's interesting is how an interpreter can be trusted to keep US soldiers alive for 20 years but the minute he walks on US soil he becomes a Terrorist and needs to leave before he blows up an orphanage.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 10/03/21 at 10:39:26

I was wondering what adventures you were off on. Glad you got to do that!
Did you have time to talk to anyone about what it was like trying to get home?
Did anyone say anything about how many were still there?

Re:  Interpreters keeping our guys safe.
Okay, that is well and good.. I get that and thought that already,,
Heeeres my question..

It's my understanding that Afghanis who were helping us were given passports, I think they are green? Color doesn't matter, it's just Not the same as an American citizens, right? So, IF someone has a passport issued by State, they have been vetted, izztso?

Are we supposed to be comfortable with the people being brought here? I ask because I saw a report days ago about a few of them gang raping someone.
The people who helped us ,well, okay, they helped us, against the Taliban..
The Taliban were brutalizing the Afghani people. It was beneficial for them, At The Time, to Help America. Now that they are Here, and stop and think here, because I'm looking to you to help me understand some things..
Okay, these people have lived lives Completely unlike any of us. Their ideologies are, if I've understood things correctly, so far from what we call normal that it's beyond our grasp.

Is it not true that these people will kill their own daughter if she is a rape victim?

Now, if some would and others not, that is not a No answer.

Are these people willing to kill the Infidel?

Your response to why no big receptions at the airport By FAMILY makes sense.

But no Reporters?

If I was running a newspaper or TV station I think I would be trying to get an interview with some of these people coming home..

Let's Go , Brandon!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/04/21 at 00:39:20

Did you have time to talk to anyone about what it was like trying to get home?

Only a few and given they had done overseas travel before to similar areas they weren't too surprised with the process.

Did anyone say anything about how many were still there?

I know of 2.

"It's my understanding that Afghanis who were helping us were given passports, I think they are green? Color doesn't matter, it's just Not the same as an American citizens, right? So, IF someone has a passport issued by State, they have been vetted, izztso?"

I have seen green ones, and some brown.  I am not sure but find it unlikely that for this one event the process would be different.  We have resources, staff and places to hold incoming.  I worked with U.S. Northern Command on this last project, and at McCoy there were thousands of people there waiting for processing.

"Okay, these people have lived lives Completely unlike any of us. Their ideologies are, if I've understood things correctly, so far from what we call normal that it's beyond our grasp."

From my experience I don't know anyone that has actually been in Afghanistan that can not grasp the average lifestyle there.  A number of Afghans have asked me how prominent inces t is in the US because of the public information available about it in the US.  Also it is one of the highest content topics on things like P-0rn-hub in the US.  Many wonder why we still celebrate the beginning of a genocide every year - or what we would call Thanksgiving.  

"Are we supposed to be comfortable with the people being brought here? I ask because I saw a report days ago about a few of them gang r aping someone."

4 white high school boys gang-r aped a young girl where I live.  All of them had hours of that type of footage recovered from their cellphones.  I am not sure if people from Afghanistan are more likely to gang-r ape, but I know it happens in my town by US citizens.

"Is it not true that these people will kill their own daughter if she is a r ape victim?

Now, if some would and others not, that is not a No answer.
"

Then what would it be?  If one would kill their r aped daughter the answer is yes "these people" will?  Isn't that like asking will Americans r ape women since some Marines did it in Afghanistan and saying if some Marines will - and some won't - that's Not a No answer?

Is there any action of any kind anywhere in the world that can be isolated to a 100% yes or no for a specific nationality?

"Are these people willing to kill the Infidel?"

This falls under some will and some won't.  So by your standard yes they will because it can't be a No answer I guess.  To me, no, not all Afghanis are murderers.

"Your response to why no big receptions at the airport By FAMILY makes sense.

But no Reporters?

If I was running a newspaper or TV station I think I would be trying to get an interview with some of these people coming home..
"

I don't know why this isn't on the media you use.  I have seen some on social media, but again they aren't meeting people at airports, they are just scheduling interviews online.  I don't think it is because thousands of US citizens are actually in Afghanistan and we fabricated the evacuation images.  I saw thousands of Afghans in the US, why would we leave US citizens behind?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 10/04/21 at 09:05:57

Local media report last night said that we are expecting Afghan immigrants here soon.  They will receive 6 months crash course in English reading and speaking at a local community college.
So it appears that they aren't here yet.
Most went to Qatar and some Germany for processing and evaluation.
This will be why you haven't seen reports of them arriving.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 10/04/21 at 12:30:22

E, thanks for your reply.
Let me ask this.

Maybe I was unclear. I know, actually Know, zip, about the Afghani people. All I have to work from is the crap we get told and, imo, without being closer to the source, it's a matter of trust. Since you have actual experience, though I don't know how much or how deep into knowing the ways of the people there, I'm going to ask and if you couch the answer in
I have some experience
Or
Enough to know
That would be good.

I think we are all aware that some females in America have been killed by family.
Some have been sliced and diced sexually.
Sure, we had people there, risking their lives, helping us.

How comfortable do you feel about those people coming to America and adopting the American culture and not hating people who are not Muslim?
What about that Honor killing thing?
I don't have any idea how you Could Possibly have enough exposure to any of those people to have a clue about that, but if I don't ask, you won't likely answer.

What did you learn from your trip?
Anything you want to share?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/04/21 at 18:27:56

"How comfortable do you feel about those people coming to America and adopting the American culture and not hating people who are not Muslim?"

I am pretty comfortable with it, but there is an elevated risk.  Just looking at the numbers the percentage of actual active terrorists to general population is low.  I think for the most part if we take 20,000 humans from any location in the world and relocate them, crime will increase in the areas where more humans were placed.  

What I can say is that for every Muslim I meet that hates Christians, I can find a Christian that hates Muslims.  Statistically since there are more Christians in the US I would think the hate factor would be skewed more towards US citizens.  Specific to that religious comparison.

"What about that Honor killing thing?
I don't have any idea how you Could Possibly have enough exposure to any of those people to have a clue about that, but if I don't ask, you won't likely answer.
"

It happens.  I saw the stoning of a woman in Afghanistan.  The slow brutalization and murder of a helpless woman in public is considerably less likely in the US, and are rather rare, from what I have been told, in Afghanistan.  I imagine in the US women would be killed privately, but I also think it would be less likely as there is cultural influence in the majority of cases.  Honor killings are rare - I think they would be more rare in the US.

"What did you learn from your trip?
Anything you want to share?
"

It was mostly paperwork.  He found his own way out of Afghanistan and we had to arrange a meeting in Qatar.  I was unaware he had married, no kids, so his wife was what the real issue was since she had never been employed by the US.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 10/05/21 at 11:24:08

Serowbot wrote on 10/04/21 at 09:05:57:
" ... expecting Afghan immigrants here soon.  They will receive 6 months crash course in English reading and speaking... "

Wonder if that, 'crash Course' also includes,
Don't throw Sexually Alternate people off buildings ?
Don't stone a person to death in public, (or private) ?
Don't cut off the clitoris of a young girl ?
Don't kill someone who is not of the same religion ?

Oh, on the question of Trumps Library,
I can tell you it will,
    NOT CONTAIN,
A blue stained dress !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/07/21 at 07:35:04

So while talking to a few other associates that have spent time in Afghanistan, and some I worked with there as well as Iraq I came to think that if honor killings, stoning etc. is your gig, why would you leave the very place that allows it as acceptable culture?

Not every Afghan citizen is anti-Taliban, just as not every Iraqi was anti-Saddam Hussein.  So if I want to be able to control who my daughter marries, and murder her if she is raped, why would I pack up my things and go to the US?  The very last place in the world that would be fine with this.

Of course there is an issue of subterfuge and infiltration of culture, but from my experiences those make better movies than actual real life events.  It takes a very strong dedication to infiltrate a foreign society, and very little to remain where you are.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 10/07/21 at 09:01:50

Eegore wrote on 10/07/21 at 07:35:04:
" ... stoning etc. is your gig, why would you leave the very place that allows it as acceptable culture? ... "

If you choose to leave a place,
and go to a place,
where you need to learn a new language.
You  need to be taught,
that countries Culture also !

No one, that is NO ONE, has taught;
This is the Culture of the place you are going.
   This is what is accepted and what is not accepted.

You do NOT,
leave a $hit hole,
then make the place you are going,
      into a $hit Hole.

When the Hmong came to Minn,
Their was not a bird/cat/dog/fish/deer/etc, not eaten.
Their was not a License obtained,
or a season/limit/species followed.
NO ONE, taught them what the ‘Culture’ was in the USA.
                 They ONLY taught the language.

When the Somalians came to Minn.
(Among the throwing ‘some’ people off building’s etc.)
The adults $HIT on the sidewalk in FRONT of the restroom at a local park.
the kids $HIT in the pool.
Both used the pool at that park, with multi layers of clothes on.
(This comes from a Park Ranger that worked their, from first hand experience, and only the first, by just the telling of that first hand experience)
NO ONE, taught them what the ‘Culture’ was in the USA.
               They ONLY taught the language.

Twice before, have learned, teaching only the language,
is not enough.

Yet the, ‘government’ is going to make the same mistake, AGAIN.

And your answer is,
   TO SPIN.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 23:03:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The questions just keep coming….

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.