Send Topic Print
Build back better (Read 121 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Build back better
Reply #15 - 09/12/21 at 05:45:01

I'm pretty sure bailing out overnight and leaving people to be hunted down isn't very high on the list of good plans.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 09/12/21 at 11:42:22

I'm pretty sure bailing out overnight and leaving people to be hunted down isn't very high on the list of good plans.

I agree with this.  

I don't agree that we should have just blown up anything we thought would end up in Taliban hands.  C-130's I am not sure, nobody I know has info regarding what the contingency with those was outside of demilitarization when compromised.  MRAPs, HMMVW, previous gen M4's were all going to be left behind, I knew that 6 years ago.

The biometric devices are suspect.  I can see those simply being abandoned by complacency - not orders.  One thing to remember is there are a bunch of 18-22 year old's out there and I saw a fair amount of what I would consider to be normal levels of "Don't giva sh!t anymore" from enlisted personnel.  

Drones, Apaches, stuff nobody ever saw before is just politics.  Something one can say because they know most people will just go along with it whether it's true or not.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 09/12/21 at 12:07:41

Eegore wrote on 09/12/21 at 11:42:22:

I agree with this.  

I don't agree that we should have just blown up anything we thought would end up in Taliban hands.  C-130's I am not sure, nobody I know has info regarding what the contingency with those was outside of demilitarization when compromised.  MRAPs, HMMVW, previous gen M4's were all going to be left behind, I knew that 6 years ago.

The biometric devices are suspect.  I can see those simply being abandoned by complacency - not orders.  One thing to remember is there are a bunch of 18-22 year old's out there and I saw a fair amount of what I would consider to be normal levels of "Don't giva sh!t anymore" from enlisted personnel.  

Hafta wonder what created That attitude..
Or maybe it's not so difficult to grasp.

Drones, Apaches, stuff nobody ever saw before is just politics.  Something one can say because they know most people will just go along with it whether it's true or not.

So, no drones? No apaches?
Or you just don't know either?

So, allegations Now are just politics
But Russia Russia Russia for years wasn't?
Pardon me, but MY patience is worn Very Thin with the bullshit.
I SERIOUSLY don't Giveafukk about who owned what.
Where it was going to wind up was clear and obvious.
Biden tried to get the Afghan president to spread the propaganda that the opposition forces were doing better than they were.
I'm not typing the whole reason why he wanted that or how screwed up I'm tired of the back and forth.
Everything Biden touches turns to SHEEIT.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 09/12/21 at 12:19:12

"So, no drones? No apaches?
Or you just don't know either?
"

The evidence that drones or "brand new" Apaches is zero.  It was said, and those words are the entirety of that evidence.  

"So, allegations Now are just politics
But Russia Russia Russia for years wasn't?
"

I never said that.  I actually said there wasn't enough evidence.

"I SERIOUSLY don't Giveafukk about who owned what.
Where it was going to wind up was clear and obvious.
"

I know.  And that still doesn't change any of the agreements you initially denied exist.  Don't Givafukk, and I will still indicate how inaccurate it is to either claim arms agreements don't exist or that the US can just kinetically destroy anything they "think" will end up in the hands of a group they diplomatically recognized.  This is simply not going to have the outcome you think it would.

It's like saying the solution to crime in Chicago is to have the Marines blow up anything that they think criminals will use in crimes.  Who cares who OWNS it if the enemy can get it.  What's the worst that will happen?  People lose faith in the government?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 09/12/21 at 14:28:33

I see your points, I do.
I am just completely dissatisfied with HOW it was done that I'm probably not willing to go with the things you seem to know. I'm just totally pisstawf at what looks like a complete failure. I don't see away to have pulled out that would have a a bigger fustercluck. You operate based on a set of rules. I Used to. My willingness to live according to The Rules has changed. I don't agree with the way things are being done. Chicago isn't Afghanistan, well,, maybe that is debatable.. If you just look at the way things are going..
I know I have a redneck approach and international relations are dealt with differently,, I'm frustrated with seeing America made a laughingstock of.
It's also irritating to me watching the media work to destroy Trump, driving a bullshit Russia Russia Russia thing and not ripping into Biden while he turns everything he touches to Sheeit.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 09/12/21 at 14:47:02

You could change the media you consume.  There are plenty of anti-Biden media outlets out there.

"I don't agree with the way things are being done."

I don't either.  I just know that more bombs isn't the solution to that.  Somewhere between armed initiatives and a high-speed withdrawal would have worked better, but I have no idea how that would have been done.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 09/12/21 at 17:40:36

I'm not willing to go to any msm. I just prowl a few blogs. I don't watch TV news,
I don't even know where I saw the Egg attack on Elder by the screeching harpie in a gorilla mask that wasn't a hate crime because
Well, because, democrat

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 03:57:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Build back better

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.