FEAR 5 (Read 90 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: FEAR 5
Reply #15 - 09/09/21 at 18:53:54

Sept. 2020 Orlando Station WKMG Interview

In this interview in September of 2020, Biden outright suggested it would be unsafe to take a coronavirus vaccine shot because then-President Donald Trump “continues to mislead and lie.’

“An enormous pressure put on the CDC not to put out the detailed guidelines. Enormous pressure being put on the FDA to say the following protocol will have a giant impact on COVID. All these things turn out not to be true, and when a president continues to mislead and lie,” he said.

“When we finally do, God willing, get a vaccine, who’s going to take the shot? Who’s going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up?”

July 2020 Delaware Campaign Event

At a campaign event in summer 2020, Biden questioned whether a vaccine produced by the Trump administration would even be “real.”

“The question of whether it’s real, when it’s there, that requires enormous transparency. You got to make all of it available to other experts across the nation, so they can look and see. So there’s consensus, this is a safe vaccine,” he said.

“Because already you have, what percent is American people saying if the vaccine were there tomorrow, they wouldn’t take it? And it’s not the usual anti-vaccine crowd it’s beyond that because people are losing faith in what the president says. Think about it.”

It’s not clear if he realized that he was partly responsible for the public’s lack of faith in the coronavirus vaccine.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/18/im-not-taking-it-joe-biden-kamala-har...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #16 - 09/09/21 at 18:58:00

Serowbot wrote on 09/09/21 at 14:30:19:
It's you and the Right that are manipulating reality.

Whatever your rewrite of history, the fact is most anntivaxers are Trump supporters and they are the problem.
They are the ones overtaxing out health system.
...and they are ones stubbornly paying the ultimate price for political loyalty.

I'm manipulating your reality by SHOVING the truth in front of you, trying to make you See the reality that you don't want to admit.

Biden HIMSELF shat on the value of the jab.
Fall in the floor and writhe around in it.
Butthurt cream is Still available.
Special formula for polyester..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 09/10/21 at 08:15:50

Show me... Find a clip or something where Biden is antivax, and show it in context.
Biden has gotten 175 million Americans vaxxed and not a day goes by where he isn't promoting vaccination.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 09/10/21 at 09:45:49

Umm,, the LINKS??

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 09/10/21 at 12:11:51

So you're not taking it because Biden said not to.

Biden said don't trust Trump, and I don't blame him.
Verified and recommended by the WHO and the CDC,?... then I'll take it, and I did.
I didn't drink bleach or shoot a flashlight up my butt either.
...and I won't be taking a horse wormer unless it's tested and approved either.

Why do you trust Trump but not the CDC and WHO?.
He knows better than the doctors, and the generals, and the election officials.
He's just so darn smart.

Never trust experts... they're just too darn experty.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 09/10/21 at 12:45:38

I'm not taking it because I don't Want To. Not because of Trump, Biden or cdc..
Because I don't THINK I've ever even had the flu . Maybe a long time ago, not sure. I've never had a flu shot. I don't remember the last time I had a frikkin Cold. My wife got covid in November and didn't know what was happening. Never went to the doctor. Last visit she the antibodies test. She has antibodies. I slept in the same bed, door closed, window unit air conditioner,, I never felt a thing.

People who take the jab have problems sometimes. I've been exposed and had no problems.

Explain WHY I Should get the jab..

You have Natural Antibodies because you survived the illness.
But because you are a Follow the Science lefty and unable to understand Biology101, you took the jab,, because, lefty.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 09/10/21 at 13:24:01

You ready to explain why a white woman in a gorilla mask throwing an egg at a black Republican isn't a hate crime?

Trump in a gorilla mask
Racist!!
Anyone in a Maga hat throwing anything at a black Democrat
Racist

But this white BITCHASSDEMOCRAT throwing an egg at Elder,, FUKKIN NOTHING..

Wonder why people like me have Zero respect for people like you?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 13:06:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › FEAR 5

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.