Send Topic Print
Can anyone verify? (Read 36 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Can anyone verify?
08/31/21 at 03:41:25

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Can anyone verify?
Reply #1 - 08/31/21 at 04:41:39

Seems unlikely, doesn’t smell possible to me.  While it’s true service men and women are younger and healthier so covid deaths would not be many so it wouldn’t take much to surpass them, they would also seemingly be able to withstand any negative vaccine reactions as well.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/31/21 at 05:33:08

It makes sense as it is posed.  Since they are vaccinating everyone, even those with conditions that will be more severe after vaccination, mortality rates will rise.

If a US Federal employee has a pre-existing condition they should be able to opt-out.  Getting the DoD on board isn't always the most efficient thing.

As for healthy servicemen and women, the vaccine is not showing, so far, an increased mortality rate.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 08/31/21 at 07:24:44

“... For myocarditis, in 31 years of VAERS there were 317 cases, now this year 1,113. So you can see the ongoing numbers, and I can pick almost any diagnosis and you can find the same issues. So the question you have to ask is why are we not stopping this? We stopped many things for far less. We stopped working on the respiratory syncytial virus vaccine because of 22 deaths of infants in the hospital, we stopped the H1-N1 vaccine after 53 serious adverse events, so we are now probably doing 53 a day, why are we continuing to move on here?...”

If it is true;
The results will be hidden.
All the people who's income depend on the government will call it 'fake news'.
97.62% of the Media will do the bidding of Ding-Dong & HO-HO, and not report it.

If it is not true, those words will just disappear.

Either way, same thing.

Just a continuing slide down the slope.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/01/21 at 10:34:28

I just read another article about myocarditis in teenage boys after getting vaccinated.

If I were a child or teenager undergoing massive changes to numerous bodily systems as a result of the normal maturation process, I’m not sure I’d take this vaccine. I’d wait a while longer and see what happens to others that do.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 14:20:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Can anyone verify?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.