Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
“Who are those guys?” Butch to Sundance (Read 138 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

“Who are those guys?” Butch to Sundance
08/19/21 at 05:27:10

I find it interesting that while we all sit here and watch this utter joke of a Presidential Administration, all the loud mouth leftist who wrote the most ridiculous paragraphs about the abysmal state of the US because of Trump, have bailed when we actually see what abysmal really looks like.

We have our fair and balanced moderator tossing out an occasional funny emoji (and they are funny) and Eegore waging his war for equality but that’s it.

I don’t blame the regular leftist for bailing. They’re essentially attending their losing team’s home games wearing paper bags over their heads.

We have such an embarrassing display of leadership. Sure, Biden’s operating on half a brain, but we knew that 12 months ago, but WTF? Kamala Harris? Are you kidding? And who the fxxk are those clowns running Defense and State? I was listening to both of them the other day and was thinking how the hell did these guys get to the top, knowing full well how they did.

I hope we survive this. I’ve always said the US today is like that pick up truck in Bill Murray’s movie Groundhog Day, as it streaks towards the edge of the quarry. There’s a point of no return where no matter what you do, even if you slam on the brakes, you’re still going to go right off the edge.

I’ve never felt like we were as close to the point of no return as we are now. I’m afraid even if the Republicans dominate the midterms and take over, the bureaucracy that runs Washington is so polluted with fools that the situation is hopeless.  And that’s not even factoring into the equation it has to be the right Republicans elected. Which is not a given.

I would hope Biden, Harris, those two worthless pieces of crap at Defense and State, Pelosi, Schumer, and Mitch McConnell would all resign in mass and let’s start over.

Sure, you could say that this is all inside the beltway talk and out in the “real world“ things aren’t that bad. But that’s not true. I am in the real world. I do get the opportunity to travel around. And it is that bad. It’s not the same as it was. Sure Covid has a lot to do with it, but the response to Covid is responsible for a big part of what’s going on. And the response to Covid was based on a lot of things that have nothing to do with Covid itself.

I see and hear about all the small town Council meetings and the constituents are riled up and furious with their elected leaders and I realize those who run for city councils, mayors, those who get appointed to run state agencies  are the wrong kind of people to be in power right now.

We need patriots. We need people to stand up at those meetings flip the council the bird and tell them what they’re planning for the city isn’t right. It’s not the right way to do things and we’re not going to do it. That’s what we need.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: “Who are those guys?” Butch to Sundance
Reply #1 - 08/19/21 at 05:50:58

We have our fair and balanced moderator tossing out an occasional funny emoji (and they are funny) and Eegore waging his war for equality but that’s it.

Yeah how dare I think that both Democrats and Republicans can commit the same crimes, think the other side is wrong, or dislike the President that they didn't vote for.  Obviously only Democrats do that.  Or is it Republicans that think the other side is wrong most the time?

It's a battle for sure that I think 4 dead humans when tabulated equals 4, no matter who they were or how they died.  Weird.

What I see is people come here to complain.  I had 3 analysts run this entire forum through the CUSC and found no surprise that when Obama was in office there were more threads complaining about it than posts focused on the positive.

Then Trump arrives and the "leftist" initiating threads increase with... take a guess... complaints.

Then Biden arrives and the complaints start again, but by different members.  Big surprise.

This is more of a complaint forum than a discussion forum, so it should be expected that the "leftists" will post less since they have less to complain about.  This will switch if Trump wins in 2024, and they will come on here asking why the "right wing" members aren't logging in every day categorizing the things they like about the POTUS.  It's simple, nobody is going to create a comprehensive breakdown of the positive policy implementations, they will just respond when someone else starts b!tching.

Just like people who refuse to respond to specific posts then turn around and call people names when people won't respond to their post.  What exactly is the difference?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/19/21 at 08:39:57

Kabul is a shitshow...
No way Trump would have done one iota better.
He negotiated surrender to the Taliban for God's sake.
This was the inevitable consequence of going in.

On the bright side,
It's giving Trumpettes happy feet.
If four people die, you can make it the next Benghazi.
Maybe it will carry you through the next 3 1/2 years.
Fingers crossed aye?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/19/21 at 10:44:21

You actually believe Trump would have First pulled the troops and
Then addressed the people who need to be removed to keep them safe?
You don't know that when abandoning a position that is full of weapons, ammunition and aircraft that you remove or destroy those things first?

Yeah, E,,I know,, Gee,what if it belongs to the people who are abandoning their posts and running away?

You DESTROY THE MEANS for the ENEMY to make war against the people.

No way would Trump have created such a frikkin shitshow.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/19/21 at 13:40:49

Serowbot wrote on 08/19/21 at 08:39:57:
Kabul is a shitshow...
No way Trump would have done one iota better.
He negotiated surrender to the Taliban for God's sake.
This was the inevitable consequence of going in.

On the bright side,
It's giving Trumpettes happy feet.
If four people die, you can make it the next Benghazi.
Maybe it will carry you through the next 3 1/2 years.
Fingers crossed aye?...

No way in hell Trump does this. No way.
But keep waving your little blue flag until the end.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/19/21 at 13:43:41

Eegore: Yeah how dare I think that both Democrats and Republicans can commit the same crimes,

That’s my point, they don’t. You try so hard to make that so, but it’s just not true.

My other point is I listened to crap all 4 years of Trump. While certain little puxxies bailed as soon as the obviousness of Biden became clear.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/19/21 at 14:37:49

"That’s my point, they don’t. You try so hard to make that so, but it’s just not true."

I use about 7.6 million data points across 4 major crime reporting systems, 3 smaller ones, 2 metadata analyst services, and a full-time micro-film digitizer to assess criminal activity in the US.

I see no indication the Democrats are more prone to shoplifting, murder, or identity theft than Republicans, or the other way around.  I offered this before and offer again, I will go through the process with you, and put you in contact with the people that create these tables so you can audit the process.  

How are you coming to the conclusion that Republicans, or Democrats are somehow not capable of committing the exact same crime?  

I propose you choose a crime, we identify the laws that support it in criminal code and then develop a system to separate Democratic criminals from Republican ones and see if there is a crime that is exclusive to political affiliation.  What crime do you think exists under US law that a Democrat or Republican has never ever committed?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/19/21 at 14:53:40

"You don't know that when abandoning a position that is full of weapons, ammunition and aircraft that you remove or destroy those things first?"

Your things.  Not another governments things.

Yeah, E,,I know,, Gee,what if it belongs to the people who are abandoning their posts and running away?

What if you sell something to another person and then that person leaves it?  International arms agreements aren't the same as selling someone a gun and then seeing them toss it on the ground by a jail.  Remember the other option was to have an unconditional handover to the Taliban.  How could an unconditional transfer of power have conditions like giving us helicopters we sold to someone else?

"You DESTROY THE MEANS for the ENEMY to make war against the people."

Trumps negotiation was only with the Taliban.  So you are saying we would then DESTROY THE MEANS for the ENEMY to make war against the people we literally agreed to let them govern?  That makes sense but the terms were unconditional as far as I know.  If we went with Trump's policy we would have given the Taliban direct control.

Again I am not assigning some sort of good or bad to this, just stating the differences.  I am unclear as to how an unconditional handover can also come with conditions.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 08/19/21 at 15:11:19

The people we trained were hauling ass.

The idiot in chief

Did Not

Secure the bases with more people.
Bring in planes to haul Americans and allies out.

The people we tried to train to fight didn't WANT to kill Muslims.
And chose not to.
I LISTEN to men who were there.
Yeah, we should have destroyed the drones and choppers or removed them.
Everything should have been destroyed or removed unless the people who are RIGHT NOW being harmed had someone to protect them.

It's a frikkin mess and Obiden is where?
Announcing he did it perfectly and back in hiding.

I wonder how many Republicans are involved in the shootings every weekend in Chicago..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 08/19/21 at 15:38:05

"The idiot in chief

Did Not

Secure the bases with more people.
Bring in planes to haul Americans and allies out."

I

Already

Agreed with that.  Allies and equipment are two different things. Pretending I am saying humans are equal to drones does nothing more than repeat this same argument over words that were

Never

Said.

"Yeah, we should have destroyed the drones and choppers or removed them.
Everything should have been destroyed or removed unless the people who are RIGHT NOW being harmed had someone to protect them
."

So we should have taken back the equipment, and only Equipment, not humans, not allies, but equipment and only the word equipment in exclusivity, we should have taken back the equipment we sold to the Afghan government.  Or destroyed it, based off the idea that we think they will abandon it.  If we wait to see what happens, we get what is happening right now.

This is an international arms agreement, we can't just take equipment and supplies back without violating that agreement.  Unless we are remaining in the theatre then that alters the wartime conventions.  

You really think we can sell supplies then blow them up because we think they might get stolen, and then just hop in planes and fly off?  The minute we engage, we are reinstating wartime conventions on the Taliban.  This is why the whole thing is a disaster, we can't just kill who we want and blow up what we want and say it's for safety reasons.

What we could have done was negotiated a withdrawal plan with contingencies regarding the theft of certain equipment, but then we would be there a few more years assembling the logistics to be able to enforce something like that.  Our politicians say "no more" and press the professionals that actually went to Afghanistan into a lose-lose strategy and all the while people applaud this nonsense from the safety of their couch.

"I LISTEN to men who were there."

I worked along side them in Afghanistan.  None of that changes the fact that we can't just blow up sh!t we sold to another country without opening up a different can of worms.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 08/19/21 at 16:19:44

High tech toys without training.
...Single use... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/20/21 at 03:34:31

Eegore wrote on 08/19/21 at 14:37:49:
"That’s my point, they don’t. You try so hard to make that so, but it’s just not true."

I use about 7.6 million data points across 4 major crime reporting systems, 3 smaller ones, 2 metadata analyst services, and a full-time micro-film digitizer to assess criminal activity in the US.

I see no indication the Democrats are more prone to shoplifting, murder, or identity theft than Republicans, or the other way around.  I offered this before and offer again, I will go through the process with you, and put you in contact with the people that create these tables so you can audit the process.  

How are you coming to the conclusion that Republicans, or Democrats are somehow not capable of committing the exact same crime?  

I propose you choose a crime, we identify the laws that support it in criminal code and then develop a system to separate Democratic criminals from Republican ones and see if there is a crime that is exclusive to political affiliation.  What crime do you think exists under US law that a Democrat or Republican has never ever committed?

That’s not what I’m talking about and you should know that. I’m talking about the Kavanaugh  hearings, I’m talking about for years of RussianGate which was all a lie, I’m talking about the complicity of the liberal media, I’m talking about turning a blind eye to the BLM and antifa riots violence. I could go on and on. I’m talking about the crimes against the nation by the Democratic Party  versus the crimes of the Republican party . It’s not even close.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/20/21 at 05:50:15

I have never commented once on the percentage value of criminal activity by political affiliation.  The math needed to evaluate that is very complex. So how you manage to think I am saying the percentage is equal I do not know.  Acknowledgment of something is not saying it is "equal", it is saying that it exists.

This is similar to the post where I very specifically said "larger scale" and you interpret it as me saying equal.  Larger means bigger, not equal.

I am saying that each human has equal propensity for criminal activity and as such each political organization commits crimes.  All of them.  

This again goes back to the Billy broke a window analogy.  But Bobby broke 10!  Yeah Bobby is doing more damage, but I am not going to ignore that Billy broke 1.  Law enforcement responses are not equal, but if there was at any point one arrest of one ANTIFA participant I will not say "Zero" ANTIFA participants are arrested because it is factually wrong.

There is no value to me saying ANTIFA won't get arrested because I am not emotionally invested in it enough to exaggerate facts.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 08/20/21 at 07:40:44

I’m talking behavior by political leaders and in that contest, leftist Democrats win handily.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/20/21 at 08:56:33

I'd be interested in what crimes you specifically mean so I can figure out a way to assign a political affiliation to those and come up with counts.

I am aware of illegal behavior by both Democratic and Republican political leaders, but I need to know what crimes you are evaluating.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 16:27:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › “Who are those guys?” Butch to Sundance

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.