Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Smell like dog pop? Yea, smells like dog poop. (Read 112 times)
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Smell like dog pop? Yea, smells like dog poop.
Reply #15 - 06/30/21 at 11:18:28

wm wants to frame 1/6 as an unguided field trip, while Republicans in the house are saying, right this moment, it was a dark day, it was violent, over 500 people have been arrested, and its under multiple investigations. So are the GQP also in on this fabrication now?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 06/30/21 at 17:06:13

Of Course, if it is AOC and squad.

Then, absolutely nothing can be done.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

"... we had AOC come, we had Cori Bush come, we had Jamaal Bowman come and say the reason why their in their positions today is because of us ... "
"... Celebrating their illegal White House takeover, the Sunrise Movement..."
"... blockaded every entrance to the white house ... "
" ... AOC, joined hundreds of protesters outside the White House on Monday ..."

Quotes from different, 'news' reporting web sites.
Which ones ?
Just do as tt often has advised to do,
you will find all sorts.
(For a little while)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/01/21 at 04:46:57

Rockn wrote on 06/30/21 at 11:18:28:
wm wants to frame 1/6 as an unguided field trip, while Republicans in the house are saying, right this moment, it was a dark day, it was violent, over 500 people have been arrested, and its under multiple investigations. So are the GQP also in on this fabrication now?

You should know this and I suspect you do. Politicians got to where they are by understanding the mood of the room.

Most have made the calculation that it’s better to pretend this didn’t happen and or go along to a certain degree with much of the media’s fabricated insurrection fantasy.

The events of January 6 were foolish and ridiculous. The over reaction to the events of January 6 are far more unAmerican than the event itself.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/01/21 at 05:23:46

"The events of January 6 were foolish and ridiculous. The over reaction to the events of January 6 are far more unAmerican than the event itself."

Under-reaction is just as bad.

Claiming everyone took selfies and ignoring the videos of people assaulting one another is what form of justice?  Ignoring the multitude of texts, social media postings and videos of specific humans and only those specific humans with the exception of all other humans, that say they are going to keep Trump in power is a better form of American values?

Horn-guy is an example, he should be appropriately charged, and there is merit to his argument that his spear was not intended as a weapon.  Like a person carrying a pen could use it as a weapon, but was not doing so for that purpose.  Oh wait, this one event needs guns to be considered "armed" so US law will be different for this one case.

Calling horn-guy a harmless protester is not accurate, calling him the greatest threat to the US is also not accurate.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 07/01/21 at 05:44:55

Fine.
Treat them like the protestors who invaded the Supreme Court hearings. Treat the like BLM protestors who swarm malls and restaurants.
You could even treat them like antifa in Portland when they try to blind officers with high powered lasers, throw fire bombs into advancing police lines or even treat them like antifa who light police precincts on fire and block the doors with officers inside.

I’d be okay with that.

But don’t try to sell me some bu!!$hit like these people were with inches from taking control of the nation.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/01/21 at 07:38:40

"You could even treat them like antifa in Portland when they try to blind officers with high powered lasers, throw fire bombs into advancing police lines or even treat them like antifa who light police precincts on fire and block the doors with officers inside."

This is another good example of disproportionate response but in the opposite direction.  These idiots claiming years of oppression allows for this type of behavior to go unpunished are just plain delusional.

Do I get to burn down BLM art galleries with in 40 years because I am not allowed into art galleries today due to being white?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 07/01/21 at 09:06:33

Do I get to burn down BLM art galleries with in 40 years because I am not allowed into art galleries today due to being white?

If the ruling media class says you can 40 years now, then apparently you can.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 01:47:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Smell like dog pop? Yea, smells like dog poop.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.