Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Things that make you go hmmm? (Read 117 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Things that make you go hmmm?
Reply #15 - 06/17/21 at 16:54:16

"Pretty big assumption on your part to say “legal operations”

What did you mean by "legitimate" then?  Illegal legitimate research?

"To risky to other legitimate research operations to reveal extent of biological research?"

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/21/21 at 07:56:06

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/21/21 at 10:52:03

Yea, we shouldn’t want to challenge the official narrative, we have no reason.
Trump colluded with Russia.
Trump gassed peaceful protestors.
Trump suffered strokes and is mentally incompetent.
Kavanaugh orchestrated mass rape parties in high school.
Michael Cohen has the goods on Trump.
Trump said Nazis we’re fine people.
Trump told people to drink Clorox bleach
Trump is banning Muslims from the country.
The list is to long to type out but ends with “It was the fairest election in history and there’s no need to look into these questions.”

So stay in your bubble and have faith in what Don Lemon and Stephen Colbert tell you.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/22/21 at 08:35:41

Oh look, WM throwing stones from his glass bubble.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 06/22/21 at 09:15:36

WebsterMark wrote on 06/21/21 at 10:52:03:
The list is to long to type out but ends with “It was the fairest election in history and there’s no need to look into these questions.”

60 court challenges, two, three and four, recounts in swing states, found nothing.
Now there's a QAnon circus of an investigation with no pretense of impartiality in Arizona.  

Questions?  It's questioned to death.
Biggest loser ever.  Sorest loser ever.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 06/22/21 at 11:09:42

You speak with forked tongue.

Many of those were dismissed on procedural grounds and the evidence was never heard. That’s important.

And the “official” recounts did not address the central questions and in fact purposely avoided them.

The independent audits (love the way you repeat the QAnon phrase so you got the memo I see)  have already exposed questions that have answers Pravda doesn’t want you to know so they’ll  be dismissed by the foxes guarding the hen house and you will dutifully report nothing to see here.

But the bottom line is (and will eventually be acknowledged) no way Biden was elected legitimately. Gramps is the Houston Astro’s of Presidents.

As I said however, you cheated and won. You stole the diamonds and got away with the loot. Pat yourself on the back, but you’re still a thief.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/22/21 at 13:52:45

WebsterMark wrote on 06/22/21 at 11:09:42:
You speak with forked tongue.

Many of those were dismissed on procedural grounds and the evidence was never heard. That’s important.

And the “official” recounts did not address the central questions and in fact purposely avoided them.

BULLSH!T.  There were no questions, only conjecture on the part of trump and his cucks. The down tickets were all fine somehow???

Your boy lost, live with it.  I'm just glad I didn't bet you on it. No honor, you'd just renege. Well, that's a typical trump trait I guess.

The independent audits (love the way you repeat the QAnon phrase so you got the memo I see)  have already exposed questions that have answers Pravda doesn’t want you to know so they’ll  be dismissed by the foxes guarding the hen house and you will dutifully report nothing to see here.

Wow... I didn't even see tucker carlsons mouth move at all!   Grin

But the bottom line is (and will eventually be acknowledged) no way Biden was elected legitimately. Gramps is the Houston Astro’s of Presidents.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.  ZERO PROOF.

As I said however, you cheated and won. You stole the diamonds and got away with the loot. Pat yourself on the back, but you’re still a thief.

You're just like your boy trump, sore loser refusing the results and blaming everyone else.

He'll always be remembered as the worst president in our history. Never above 50% approval, lost the popular vote twice, rigged the SCOTUS, single most divisive president the nation has ever seen.

But yeah, you hold on to those short hairs you think are somehow gonna bring "justice" to his sh!tty presidency.

Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 06/22/21 at 17:10:08

Your record of predictions is abysmal. In fact, I wonder if you joined Hilary and most Democratic Senators in claiming Trump was an illegitimate President because of voting machines. Shhhhh…quiet….we don’t remind people of what you all said a few years ago. You guys are hilarious!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 06/22/21 at 17:21:53

WebsterMark wrote on 06/22/21 at 17:10:08:

Your record of predictions is abysmal. In fact, I wonder if you joined Hilary and most Democratic Senators in claiming Trump was an illegitimate President because of voting machines. Shhhhh…quiet….we don’t remind people of what you all said a few years ago. You guys are hilarious!

Like I said.

NEVER. GONNA. HAPPEN.

END OF STORY.

But then, all this sh!t is coming from guys like you.  So, considering the source, it's actually entertaining.

Grin

Hey, so what's it gonna be next week for explaining the January 6th insurrection?

I mean, first you said it was "peaceful", then you said antifa did it, now you're saying the FBI did it.

Hey, how about you start saying aliens did it??
Grin Grin

There's pretty much no one left to blame!

Yeah, I guess we'll have to wait until August when trump comes back I to power.

Bwaaahaaahaahaaaaa!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 16:24:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Things that make you go hmmm?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.