Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Just Another Day In America (Read 110 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Just Another Day In America
06/04/21 at 09:35:10

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Just Another Day In America
Reply #1 - 06/04/21 at 09:48:58

"I have a strong feeling that he wouldn't have harassed me of I was of a lighter complexion,"

I'm sure someone out there has a strong feeling that he's wrong.  See how easy that is.

Have a white guy walk through some inner city LA neighborhoods and tell me he won't be violently confronted.  Just another day in America.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/04/21 at 09:50:21

Blah, blah, blah....big f’ing deal.

What’s the over under odds on the number of blacks that will kill each other in your city of Chicago over the next 48 hours? Don’t you think that’s a little bit more important than this?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/04/21 at 10:20:50

Eegore wrote on 06/04/21 at 09:48:58:
"I have a strong feeling that he wouldn't have harassed me of I was of a lighter complexion,"

I'm sure someone out there has a strong feeling that he's wrong.  See how easy that is.

Have a white guy walk through some inner city LA neighborhoods and tell me he won't be violently confronted.  Just another day in America.

Well, I can't speak for LA, but I have firsthand experience here in Chicago in the near west side.  I’ve been there many times recently and I wasn't violently confronted. I wasn't harassed. I felt I was being looked at differently, but that's just me.

I know a couple of drivers who are in Englewood during the week and are just as white as I am, yet they've never been harassed or asked to show ID.

Does it happen on both sides?  Of course. But the reasons are completely different. Guys like one in the video feel threatened by someone's skin color, that's it. Classic racism. People of color in poor neighborhoods, aren't threatened by race, they're pi$$ed off and frustrated.  Some of them feel that violence is the only answer.

There's no justification for either side, but it's important to know and differentiate the reasons.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/04/21 at 10:29:28

You are a race baiter. In posting that, you are essentially a drive-by shooter throwing up rare cases of racism and trying to paint the entire country like that. Trying to stir up $hit for no reason.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the vast, vast majority of people are not racist. If your experiences otherwise, maybe you need to hang around different people.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/04/21 at 10:37:57

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/21 at 09:50:21:

What’s the over under odds on the number of blacks that will kill each other in your city of Chicago over the next 48 hours? Don’t you think that’s a little bit more important than this?

Lol, look at you, putting betting odds on shooting deaths, maybe you have a gambling problem?....  I'm so thankful that I never made a bet with you because sure enough, you reneged. I was spot on and right not to gamble.  You said you'd leave, yet here you are.... No honor. But whatever, you do you.

All I can say is this. There is definitely a gang problem in my great city.  Our new police chief is working on it to the best of his ability. Hes definitely an improvement over our last chief. Fortunately, this Memorial Day weekend had less violence than last year.

But at least it's not as bad as St. Louis.  Per capita, you have a far better chance of being shot than I do. St. Louis is number one in the Country in per capita murders, Chicago is 28th.  So maybe look inward at your own sh!thole before you cast aspersions.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 06/04/21 at 10:47:30

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/21 at 10:29:28:
You are a race baiter. In posting that, you are essentially a drive-by shooter throwing up rare cases of racism and trying to paint the entire country like that. Trying to stir up $hit for no reason.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the vast, vast majority of people are not racist. If your experiences otherwise, maybe you need to hang around different people.

I'm a race baiter?  Well, you took the bait. What's that make you?
Grin Grin

Look mark, I never once said that a majority of whites are racist. I've simply stated that when it comes to racism, this country still has a big problem with it and a long way to go in ending it.  If you feel threatened by that viewpoint, then maybe you ought to take a closer look at yourself and your circle of friends.

My experience has been just the opposite. I personally have a very diverse group of people I interact with.  If I assessed racism from only my personal perspective, I would say everything's great. But I don't. I try to look beyond my own experiences and interactions.

Something we should all do more of.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/04/21 at 11:23:15

T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/21 at 10:37:57:
WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/21 at 09:50:21:

Lol, look at you, putting betting odds on shooting deaths, maybe you have a gambling problem?....  I'm so thankful that I never made a bet with you because sure enough, you reneged. I was spot on and right not to gamble.  You said you'd leave, yet here you are.... No honor. But whatever, you do you.

All I can say is this. There is definitely a gang problem in my great city.  Our new police chief is working on it to the best of his ability. Hes definitely an improvement over our last chief. Fortunately, this Memorial Day weekend had less violence than last year.

But at least it's not as bad as St. Louis.  Per capita, you have a far better chance of being shot than I do. St. Louis is number one in the Country in per capita murders, Chicago is 28th.  So maybe look inward at your own sh!thole before you cast aspersions.

Yep, St Louis City and nearby municipalities are a bigger sh!thole per capita than Chicago. Did you think that was gonna make me upset?!!!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 06/04/21 at 11:24:10

You and Sharpton, two peas in a pod.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/04/21 at 12:11:45

WebsterMark wrote on 06/04/21 at 11:23:15:
Yep, St Louis City and nearby municipalities are a bigger sh!thole per capita than Chicago. Did you think that was gonna make me upset?!!!

Yeah, I thought that would make you upset.

But it didn't. That's sad. Not only do you have zero honor, you have no civic pride.

I have great pride in my city. So much that I will defend it and work to change what's wrong with it.  It's a shame you don't give a sh!t and only want to p!ss and moan and watch it all burn.

But honestly, I can't say I'm surprised.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/04/21 at 12:47:01

It’s what happens when you have generations of Democratic leadership that treats blacks like spoiled children whose parents are afraid to tell them half  of their problems are self induced with the other half is a combination of cowardly leaders and those strategically using an entire race of people to stay in power.

Grandpa Joe is classic case. Blacks don’t have layers so they can’t start a business?! Hello McFly....Hopey-Change and Mrs Hopey are both lawyers.
I remember when Biden said “poor kids are “just as talented as white kids...”
Freudian Slip there much Joe...!  
Now he says stupid $hit like white supremacy is the biggest risk when I’ll bet 15 black men are murdered everyday by other blacks. Someone check that out. I’ll bet I’m close.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/04/21 at 13:12:19

Some people just have no clue. Point fingers and watch it burn, mark.

It's a free country, so you go right ahead and do you.

Wink

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 06/04/21 at 13:29:24

Does it happen on both sides?  Of course. But the reasons are completely different. Guys like one in the video feel threatened by someone's skin color, that's it. Classic racism. People of color in poor neighborhoods, aren't threatened by race, they're pi$$ed off and frustrated.  Some of them feel that violence is the only answer.

I agree with this, however since racism isn't a crime and violence against others is, I am more concerned about the violence.  Feeling that violence is the only answer is a bigger problem than strongly feeling that somebody doesn't like my race.

This bonehead with a camera insinuating a black guy is a criminal or whatever is a waste of that bonehead's time.  At most it is an inconvenience to the delivery driver.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 06/06/21 at 08:09:05

Quote:
T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/21 at 13:12:19:
Some people just have no clue. Point fingers and watch it burn, ..."

Kinna like what happened in Minn ????????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 06/06/21 at 09:53:54

MnSpring wrote on 06/06/21 at 08:09:05:
Quote:
T And T Garage wrote on 06/04/21 at 13:12:19:
Some people just have no clue. Point fingers and watch it burn, ..."

Kinna like what happened in Minn ????????

I don't know. What happened in MN?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 16:28:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just Another Day In America

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.