Normal Message (Read 13 times)
Louken
YaBB Newbies

Stock ‘09 w/ 31k
Miles

Tampa Bay, FL
Normal Message
06/03/21 at 19:16:59

This is not a test. Need to post a normal message before quoting photos.

Mentored Motorcycle Mechanic (test-riding various bikes daily). Experienced Automotive Technician. One in 7 Billion. I’m new to riding/ownership, but it’s been on my mind for 25 years.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Normal Message
Reply #1 - 06/03/21 at 20:10:49

Unfortunately, this section isn't normal, and probably doesn't count.   Wink

WWW   IP Logged
Louken
YaBB Newbies

Stock ‘09 w/ 31k
Miles

Tampa Bay, FL
Re: Normal Message
Reply #2 - 06/03/21 at 22:23:28

Hey it’s funny you chimed in on my post. I want to ask you something…

I bought my 09 after it had been vandalized, I rode the bike with tape over the seat and found the stock position to be uncomfortable so instead of buying a good seat on eBay or a new seat cover I started looking at seat options. This is what led me to the forum…

I found a picture posted by Kenny G where he had his seat modified by adding some flap to the front portion. It is what inspired me tp have my factory s40 seat customized rather than going with other unknowns.

My question is, do you know if the guy is doing okay. I see that he was an active member and has not visited since 2019, your one of the last guys he spoke with and I’m just hoping. Know if the gent is doing alright? I want to thank him for his inspiration, but I see his age and I guess I just hope he’s doin alright. Maybe you do or don’t know, but he really did me a great service my sharing the progress of his bike on here!

Cheers

Mentored Motorcycle Mechanic (test-riding various bikes daily). Experienced Automotive Technician. One in 7 Billion. I’m new to riding/ownership, but it’s been on my mind for 25 years.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 18:14:57

General CategoryForum Upgrade Issues / Tests › Normal Message

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.