Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
planned or spontaneous
05/17/21 at 10:24:43

Was this, planned, or spontaneous?

Bomb explodes in U.S. Capitol, Nov. 7, 1983
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/07/bomb-explodes-in-us-capitol-nov-7-1...

"... 1983 Flashback: Top BLM Associate Detonated Bomb In US Capitol Building..."

"...  What's True.  Susan Rosenberg has served as vice chair of the board of directors for Thousand Currents, an organization that provides fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for the Black Lives Matter Global Movement. She was an active member of revolutionary left-wing movements whose illegal activities included bombing U.S. government buildings and committing armed robberies. ..."

And all the Rest of America’s Terrorist Group.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/05/03/us-history-first-women-terr...

"... May 19th—along with the Weather Underground, the Black Liberation Army, the Armed Forces of National Liberation (Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional, or FALN), and the tiny and cultish Symbionese Liberation Army, or SLA—
is also a reminder that today’s political chaos is nothing like we’ve seen in the past. ..."

Was it planned or spontaneous.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: planned or spontaneous
Reply #1 - 05/17/21 at 12:25:45

Since we have a history of arguing semantics over content I would prefer to clearly define the terms "Planned" and "Spontaneous" before getting into what percentage of each action is one or the other.

To me, "Planned" means to "decide and arrange in advance, or prior".

To me, "Spontaneous" specific to human decision making means "performed or occurring as a result of a sudden inner impulse or inclination and without premeditation or external stimulus".

Specific to the two examples you provide and only those examples with the exception of all other examples I would consider the "end product" to be "Planned".  "End product" to me, means the intended detonation of an explosive, but not the success of it, just the intention.

This is specific to the intent of a successful explosive or incendiary device with the exclusion of all other actions.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 05/17/21 at 19:20:09

Eegore wrote on 05/17/21 at 12:25:45:
" ..., ..., ..., ...,
I would prefer to clearly define the terms "Planned" and "Spontaneous" before getting into what percentage of each action is one or the other..., ..., ..., ..., "

That is the BEST spin Yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 05/17/21 at 20:10:20

After all, not knowing to the fullest degree of accuracy, about the particular subject at hand.

My response will be not a definitive answer to a subjective question which the matter needs to be  resolved first.
So my answer is, not responding to a question, which is not the answer, to the definitive answer.

Now, to further clarify, it is my duty to inform all of you that my opinion, is not a opinion, that is gathered from not, relying on the impute from others on their opinion, which may be or not be correct.

So to conclude, a opinion may be, or may not be, the negative of a opinion, which could be a positive opinion, unless it does not agree with my opinion.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/10/24 at 07:42:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › planned or spontaneous

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.