Send Topic Print
They're Not Proud? (Read 528 times)
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: They're Not Proud?
Reply #45 - 05/18/21 at 18:18:25

WebsterMark wrote on 05/18/21 at 17:24:43:
That’s a hell of a lie. That’s a flat lie because you have nothing else to talk on. It’s classic Eau.

There is no controversy. That’s all a lie.

Is it not true that you, yourself, posted saying if Biden wins you will leave the forum? Seems like an easy misunderstanding to clear up.

I'll add to what Eau and Eegore have said; your returning to post in the tall table is a non-issue, I actually find it comical. BUT returning to post and then denying you said you were leaving...well.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #46 - 05/18/21 at 20:55:57

@Rockn,

I see it this way, it's a blessing in disguise because no matter how bad faith they will argue a point, there's a tendency to think they actually may at least acknowledge some basic propositions so we can weave out of those propositions a narrative that must necessarily follow. As futile as that may be, there's always hope.

That is until now, because @Eegore(if you see this) even you must see that the structure of this disagreement is very similar if not identical to the structure of your battles with WM and those like him (we all know who they are) you know where you try and get them to at least agree on something that they can't possibly deny, for example just the actual words they said that are written down, even if they want to argue the presentation of those words you would think it impossible to also pretend that the words themselves were not written down by them on this forum.

And yet, magically that is what you see Eegore, so my question to you must be do you not see the utter futility of your mission here, in that they won't admit anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

And strangely this is an eerie parallel to what is taking place in the GOP right now regarding The Big Lie™

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 05/19/21 at 05:25:59

... the structure of your battles with WM and those like him.
I would not describe any back and forth between myself and Eegore as a battle. I feel confident he would agree.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 05/19/21 at 05:35:06

I can’t find the video below on YouTube yet that I saw last night on TC. But doesn’t look like an armed insurrection to me. The dude in the horns is still in jail, held w/o bail and according to Elizabeth Warren, in isolation 23 hours a day. Don’t know about the other guy.

https://teamtuckercarlson.com/news/new-video-shows-u-s-capitol-police-gave-prote
sters-ok-to-enter-on-jan-6/

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 05/19/21 at 08:56:16

"I would not describe any back and forth between myself and Eegore as a battle. I feel confident he would agree."

I agree.

As for QAnon Shaman as he is called, I get the idea of the "Trump Defense" where he is saying he was following orders etc.  However I am more inclined to agree with Royce C. Lamberth's assessment:

"Even taking defendant’s claim at face value, it does not persuade the Court that defendant would not pose a danger to others if released, if the defendant truly believes that the only reason he participated in an assault on the U.S. Capitol was to comply with President Trump’s orders, this shows defendant’s inability (or refusal) to exercise his independent judgment and conform his behavior to the law.”

Should he be in 23 hour exclusion?  I imagine not but I know nothing of how to run a prison.  Should we be holding hundreds of people?  I don't think so.  But I also think we are responsible for our own actions.  If I drive across the State to go to a protest and that protest involves me choosing to go into an area that I am not allowed, and I have reasonable reason to know this, like Police barriers,  I should not be blaming other people for that.

How "reasonable" is to be interpreted however is a wide-open field.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 05/19/21 at 10:17:14

If I drive across the State to go to a protest and that protest involves me choosing to go into an area that I am not allowed, and I have reasonable reason to know this, like Police barriers,  I should not be blaming other people for that.

Clearly you are not following antifa cases in Portland where someone can be arrested for trying to burn down a police station and bailed out same day.

That dude with the horn hat is a political prisoner.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 05/19/21 at 10:31:42

WebsterMark wrote on 05/19/21 at 05:35:06:
I can’t find the video below on YouTube yet that I saw last night on TC. But doesn’t look like an armed insurrection to me. The dude in the horns is still in jail, held w/o bail and according to Elizabeth Warren, in isolation 23 hours a day. Don’t know about the other guy.

https://teamtuckercarlson.com/news/new-video-shows-u-s-capitol-police-gave-prote
sters-ok-to-enter-on-jan-6/

Do you welcome a commission to investigate what happened on Jan 6th?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 05/19/21 at 11:29:12

This is the lawyer for the Q-shaman:

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all f***ing short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re f***ing retarded, they’re on the goddarn spectrum.”

“But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers — they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. F***, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddarn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since f***ing Hitler.”

Lmao!!  Such class....  but still he's setting up a defense I suppose.

But if successful, it'll prove that trump is a fascist, the likes we haven't seen since hitler.

Here's more:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/capitol-rioters-trump-defense-comes-up-again-
and-again-will-it-make-a-difference

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 05/19/21 at 11:33:08

Hell no. Why do we need another commission to investigate a peaceful protest that got out of hand? Wasn't there an impeachment in which Impeachment Managers produced all kinds of 'evidence'? (some of which was fabricated)

This is an idea hatched up to deflect from the fact Grandpa Biden is joke. There are probably some foolish Republican members of Congress who are going to agree to this because they figure it will give them airtime and some might even be naive enough to think this is legit, but its a joke.

Here, I'll save millions of dollars.

Trump foolishly scheduled a rally in DC. While he was speaking, some went to the Capitol. Enough so the few police on duty panicked and pulled open the small fences to relieve the crowding. Some fools went into the Capitol. A very few fought with the police, about 1/10th as many as you'd find in a daily Portland, OR antifa protest.
An unarmed woman was shot and killed.  A police officer died the next day. The Democrats, who hate the police, put on the most hypocritical display of all time and brought his body to the Capitol. The media latched onto the 'insurrection' lie and have repeated it ever since even though it was not an insurrection in any sense of the word. The FBI who can't be bothered to actually do something about daily riots in Portland and Seattle, spent millions tracking down any conservative who was in DC that day. Many were arrested and are held in jail without bond who did nothing but follow the crowd into the capitol while antifa members who set fire to police stations with officers inside sleep in a tent across the street and laugh.

There you go.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 05/19/21 at 12:38:06

Editing my post, because arguing with WM is a fruitless effort. Whataboutism and bad faith efforts.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to ther level and beat you with experience".

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 05/19/21 at 12:45:44

I'm not arguing and I'm not calling you an idiot.

This was not an armed rebellion with a plan to overturn the elected government. Is that what you think went on?

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 05/19/21 at 13:50:45

The evidence I've seen is a violent group forced entry into the Capitol building to disrupt the political process of certifying election results; do you believe otherwise?

I dont think I've ever used the words armed or overthrow, even if there may be evidence suggesting that was the intent of some individuals.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 05/19/21 at 14:49:09

The evidence I've seen is a violent group forced entry into the Capitol building to disrupt the political process of certifying election results; do you believe otherwise?

You mean like this insurrection?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kavanaugh-protesters-arrested-at-capitol-aft...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 05/19/21 at 14:56:24

Rockn wrote on 05/19/21 at 13:50:45:

I dont think I've ever used the words armed or overthrow, even if there may be evidence suggesting that was the intent of some individuals.

lol, did you honestly think he'd actually answer the question?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 05/19/21 at 16:46:51

I think I did. If one of those was an insurrection, the other was as well. And in fact, one “insurrection” actually did affect a vote that being taken.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 20:29:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › They're Not Proud?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.