They're Not Proud? (Read 528 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: They're Not Proud?
Reply #15 - 05/17/21 at 12:17:19

"Wow, can you share with us, when and where that was ?"

I already have.  Multiple locations in the Middle East over multiple years is what I was referencing.  

In Jan 2010 Haiti.  

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1594857984/25#25

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #16 - 05/17/21 at 15:41:03

@Rockn, what else would you expect, I mean he made a bet that he'd vacate the forum biden became president and he used the same other side excuse as well, in this case he refers to me as 'the other side' and that he is not going to honour his bet because he "knows" that I wouldn't have if I had lost. That's enough to tell you that this will always be his argument over anything. What is hilarious, is that not only does he welch on his bet, but at the time, he insisted he wouldn't welch on his bet because, (ahem) wait for it... because he's a better person than me. So he tries to get kudos then he slinks away for a couple of months and comes back with exactly the same b.s. You have to admire his chutzpah.

Rockn wrote on 05/17/21 at 07:39:58:
Ah yes, WM uses the "the other side would have done worse" as a defense. Is highly effective.

It's cute you've chosen to double down on hating the media and blaming everyone but those involved. You seem to consume a lot of the media you hate so much, maybe time to turn off the "fake news" and enjoy the reality around you instead. Yelling into your echo chamber certainly isn't going to change any minds.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/17/21 at 16:07:54

@Rockn, what else would you expect, I mean he made a bet that he'd vacate the forum biden became president and he used the same other side excuse as well, in this case he refers to me as 'the other side' and that he is not going to honour his bet because he "knows" that I wouldn't have if I had lost. That's enough to tell you that this will always be his argument over anything. What is hilarious, is that not only does he welch on his bet, but at the time, he insisted he wouldn't welch on his bet because, (ahem) wait for it... because he's a better person than me. So he tries to get kudos then he slinks away for a couple of months and comes back with exactly the same b.s. You have to admire his chutzpah.

That’s a false allegation which has already been dealt with and disproven.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #18 - 05/17/21 at 17:05:48

What part of the above post of mine exactly has been "disproven". As soon as you tell me I'll look up the written record. To prove that it has not been 'disproven'.

Do tell, Mark.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 05/17/21 at 17:46:42

Seems to me that neither mark nor the proud boys have any honor.

Not really a surprise.

And I agree with Rockn, it's quite entertaining.

Grin

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 05/17/21 at 18:00:25

@TT,

I mean how perfect is this, we have WM saying that what he said he did not say and that has 'been disproven'. lol.

FFS, it's written down, on this very forum, I can prove that easily enough, which I will do when WM explains how it has been 'disproven'.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 05/17/21 at 19:15:44

Eegore wrote on 05/17/21 at 12:17:19:

Ya mean C-19 was responsible for the massive earthquake in Haiti  ?

"... The laboratory testing is delayed as requests are about 1400% above national average.  I believe funeral homes are moving at a slower rate but I do not know how many funerals per day is average in this region..."

The system could be overwhelmed when it comes to body storage so mitigation efforts are in place.  This of course makes me a liar for helping to prepare in some people's eyes because some "news source" somewhere will report that these trucks are being sent to hospitals.  I for one have seen bodies piled on street corners when I went to Haiti.  I dropped off trucks of bodies in landfills and helped fly in hydrology experts to manage the mass graves. ..."

Did not know C-19 was in Haiti, 10 years before it, 'affected' the rest of the world !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 05/17/21 at 20:47:59

"Ya mean C-19 was responsible for the massive earthquake in Haiti  ?"

Why would you think that?  I was very obviously comparing response in the US to outcomes I have witnessed elsewhere.  Nothing about my post indicated C-19 causes earthquakes and nobody is interpreting it that way but you.  I also do not think C-19 caused missile strikes that destroyed buildings all over Syria, but if I make a comparison to infrastructure stability in the US during C-19 am I saying C-19 "caused" missile strikes?

Did not know C-19 was in Haiti, 10 years before it, 'affected' the rest of the world !

It wasn't.  How did you come to the conclusion that I was referring to C-19 in 2010?  I never claimed I was working mass grave hydrology for C-19 in 2010, or any other time.  I was indicating I have seen mass graves, and we do not want that in the US.

My point is ANTIFA protests and damage in the US is not exactly the worst I have seen.  But it has disproportionally larger impact on non-participants.

« Last Edit: 05/18/21 at 05:41:45 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 05/17/21 at 21:03:02

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/17/21 at 18:00:25:
@TT,

I mean how perfect is this, we have WM saying that what he said he did not say and that has 'been disproven'. lol.

FFS, it's written down, on this very forum, I can prove that easily enough, which I will do when WM explains how it has been 'disproven'.

Those false allegations have already been dealt with.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 05/18/21 at 05:29:13

"Those false allegations have already been dealt with."

It's obviously going to make it more clear if you just state what those allegations are and what part(s) are false.  

I for one could care less who logs in and who doesn't but it seems to me that you did say you would leave, you left, then just started reposting.  I might have missed something but I recall this:

"okay, that’s a bit much but point is I’m pushing away from the table and heading out the door today."

"Few more posts throughout the day and then like Trump I’m gone. And just like Trump, you guys will miss me.
"

Of course Eau will comment on this, especially since you stated he would find a way to keep posting even if Trump was re-elected.  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 05/18/21 at 06:24:14

Again, those allegations have been dealt with and we’re wasting time giving credence to those who spread misinformation.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 05/18/21 at 06:30:19

So I am guessing you just mean the part where you claimed you were "better" or whatever than Eau.  It's pretty clear, to me, what you meant when you posted this:

"For the last time, and try to pay attention, when there is no doubt who will take the oath, if it’s Uncle Joe, I’ll pay the $200 bet Eegore agreed to as a way to give the child TT some cover, and I’ll leave.

If Good finds a way to triumph over Evil, I expect you to leave.
"

If I posted this I would definitely expect Eau, or others to be hassling me about posting again.  It's just what it is, at the end of the day it's a non-issue in my opinion.  I mean technically nobody said for how long right?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 05/18/21 at 09:10:01

This is a desperate, pathetic farce executed by a flailing forum member with no rationale for putting our forum through more hell,'

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 05/18/21 at 09:28:46

WebsterMark wrote on 05/18/21 at 09:10:01:
This is a desperate, pathetic farce executed by a flailing forum member with no rationale for putting our forum through more hell,'

The irony in this thread is getting too deep.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 05/18/21 at 09:37:07

Rockn wrote on 05/18/21 at 09:28:46:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/18/21 at 09:10:01:

The irony in this thread is getting too deep.

LOL - yup - and the lack of honor is sickening...

Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 16:27:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › They're Not Proud?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.