Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Liz Cheney outfoxes entire GOP (Read 45 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Liz Cheney outfoxes entire GOP
05/13/21 at 07:01:26

This is surely the era of women, If Biden runs another term we could see Harris vs Cheney in 2028.

I don't know much about Liz Cheney but from what I do know she's a die harder conservative definitely no fool. The GOP's collective insanity has them convincing themselves that they really are Trump's bootlickers and without him they are nothing. It's insane.

And now one of the few sane GOP members just acknowledges as much and the leadership thinks they are being smart by turfing her. They now created an even bigger headache for themselves as everyone will be falling over themselves to interview her and she's gonna get years of free heavy duty publicity and that's going to especially hurt them when she turns up on Fox.

Fox for it's part will relish pitting Cheney against all comers because it's great television, and she can say wtf she wants and they can't do anything about it now. They've done their worst.

It's incredible how cowardly the entire party is, they seem more like the Tories they need a Margareth Thatcher to give them a bit of a caning. In fact they are so cowardly that they ousted Cheney with a voice vote so no one had to go on record.

The party that forever whines about political censorship and cancel culture, are trying to censor and cancel her.

“People want to make it about Trump, and obviously that’s a part of it. But the bigger issue is, we literally have one job where sometimes you have to eat sh!t and deal with it,” said Rep. Kelly Armstrong (R-N.D.). “I love Liz. She has every right to every one of these opinions. I just don’t think she can have it in that job.”

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Liz Cheney outfoxes entire GOP
Reply #1 - 05/13/21 at 07:42:05

The main stream media made a mountain out of a mole hill in order to inflict damage to their political rival,  the republican party. That’s all this is, nothing more. If she were a Democrat objecting to Joe Biden‘s election and was in a party leadership position and they forced her out, you’d have to dig pretty far in the newspaper to read about it. They threw chum in the water and you came charging in just as they expected.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/13/21 at 09:15:33

WM returns from his brief hiatus to offer a new hot take blaming the media, I for one am shocked.

Oh, hi mark.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/13/21 at 09:26:13

Hello.

It’s completely accurate.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #4 - 05/14/21 at 16:20:45

@WM,

If she were a Democrat...

You have got to be fcuking joking. Don't you see the irony, in that you bet me that if Biden became president you'd permanently leave the forum, now I don't care whether you do or not but I want to point out that you also wanted to big note yourself by saying that if I won the bet you know by some magical prognostications that I would not leave but you said, you're a better person than me so you'll honour your bet.

Yet here you fcukng are back again, and not only revealing that your word, your promise, your vow, whatever is meaningless and all you have to say is "IF the democrats..."

Could there be anything more pathetic. Why the fcuk would anyone want to engage with that sort of disingenuous bs, you'll say anything without any shame.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 05/14/21 at 21:08:45

eau de sauvage wrote on 05/14/21 at 16:20:45:
you'll say anything without any shame....

WOW, just like You do !!!!!

Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin'er

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 16:23:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Liz Cheney outfoxes entire GOP

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.