80% + 5% (Read 29 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
80% + 5%
05/05/21 at 14:12:51

Of a group of people, who believed a happening was raciest.
20% Did a protest.
80% Stole and took advantage to get a FREE, TV/Phone/Computer/Air Jordens, etc.etc.etc.
        And destroyed anything they could.

Of a group of people, who believed a happening erased their Constitutional Rights.
94.5% Did a protest.
4.5% Destroyed something.
.05% Stole something.

Yet, 94.5% of the people that, protested, a event are hunted down like, Asian Carp, Buckthorn, Milfoil, Starlings, etc.etc.etc.
And  80% of Thieves, who’s faces are all over social media, numerous times. Are given a pass.

(This information comes from, ‘Observed Reality’, not a government study)

Why ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re:  80% + 5%
Reply #1 - 05/05/21 at 17:24:24

It doesn't make sense to list off what you perceive as the total numbers or where you in oregon and the capitol to see the actual numbers?

We all know the media isn't reporting the true numbers.

WWW   IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re:  80% + 5%
Reply #2 - 05/05/21 at 20:06:54

Note Italics is not working, the following is submitted as a quote:

"Yet, 94.5% of the people that, protested, a event are hunted down like, Asian Carp, Buckthorn, Milfoil, Starlings, etc.etc.etc.
And  80% of Thieves, who’s faces are all over social media, numerous times. Are given a pass."

End of quote.

I imagine part of it is because of resource allocation.  As I said before, in CO Federal buildings and property resulted in more arrests than any State property.  

I don't know the specifics since my observed reality is limited exclusively to what I can observe, and I was not at the Capital to observe, nor was I in Portland to observe, but I imagine more people are impacted by actions in the US Capitol than in Portland.  

So given that Portland most likely has lower political impact, less funding and limited if any Federal law enforcement allocated to prosecuting looters, it most likely has less law enforcement dedicated to hunting down looters.  I would expect the US Capitol to have more prudent enforcement measures for this specific event.

Also from an international perspective the Jan 6th event having no enforcement would just look bad.  Trespass in the US Capitol, no big deal?  Not exactly the international policy we want to display.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 17:35:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 80% + 5%

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.