Send Topic Print
Fear 4 (Read 335 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Fear 4
Reply #30 - 04/15/21 at 05:14:44

I'm familiar with Mike Yeadon.  I have been following his SM for years.  Why the sudden change in April?  This guy wanted to stop clinical trials in May 2020.  Really?

This is like one motorcycle mechanic disagreeing with 500 other mechanics and refusing to offer what tools he used to work on the bike, the bike, the problem and what he used as a solution, but claims the bike is good to run.  Would you get on that bike?

He claimed C-19 in the UK is "effectively over" and 80,000 more people have died from it.  He claimed, with zero provided evidence that C-19 vaccinations make women infertile.  Where's the evidence?

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases

I'm fine with his opinion but where is his evidence?  Where are the infertile women?  Why didn't cases level off or reduce?  My observed reality fails to have infertile women and a reduction in C-19 cases in the UK.

I will go with the people that provide clinical evidence, not the people at home on their couch claiming the evidence they won't look at is wrong, and an ex-drug employee that tweets and isn't in a lab.  If he said "effectively over" and there was a considerable reduction that enforces his prediction I would be more inclined to take his information as fact.  But until he provides them, it's opinion that so far has no factual backing in the real world.

He said Sweden would not have a medical crisis or a "2nd wave" yet Sweden is in a wave of the highest use of critical medical care since WW2.    

Personally I do wonder if being let go from Pfizer has anything to do with all of this.  

This is an example of someone saying something we want to hear so we ignore the fact that he provides no evidence, and his predictions, so far, haven't come true.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 04/15/21 at 07:36:03

Quote:
Eegore wrote on 04/15/21 at 05:14:44:

" ...I'm fine with his opinion but where is his evidence?  ... "

So you believe he is full of it.

Then tell me why I,
(And Several MILLIONS of Others)
are to believe/succumb to the likes of Dong-Dong,
when he says, “…You Don’t need one of those…”
And, “… Just shoot in the air …”
And the legions of gun hating, anti-Freedom people/groups,
That want to take away firearms ?

When their is NO PROOF !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 04/15/21 at 08:05:11

Then tell me why I,
(And Several MILLIONS of Others)
are to believe/succumb to the likes of Dong-Dong,
when he says, “…You Don’t need one of those…”
And, “… Just shoot in the air …”
And the legions of gun hating, anti-Freedom people/groups,
That want to take away firearms ?

I never said anything like that.  I have actually, repeatedly, said the opposite.

I said that people with no firearms knowledge and experience know less about firearms than those that use them.  But for some reason people reading on the internet know more about corona virus than epidemiologists.  Specifically the word epidemiologist and only the word epidemiologist with the exclusion of all other words.

People with zero experience regarding the spread of disease for some reason know more than those that work in it, create it, fight it etc.  Just like people that never went to Houston know more about what happened in Houston than the people working in Houston.  Why is that?

What makes guns different than a virus, or a hospital?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #33 - 04/16/21 at 14:39:42

Quote:
Eegore wrote on 04/15/21 at 08:05:11:
 I do wonder if being let go from Pfizer has anything to do with all of this.  

Could very well be.
In Fact, a great possibility that when employed by Pfizer,
Pfizer Told Him, when to say, what to say, and how to say it.
      Now he can tell the truth !

You don't agree with Yeadon.

Is it because Yeadon is in the class of, not knowing anything about the subject he speaks ?
Is it because he does not state proof you want ?
Is it because you just don't like want he is saying ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 04/16/21 at 20:40:44

You don't agree with Yeadon.

It's not a matter of agreeing with him, I just don't agree that his predictions last April have come to fruition a year later.  I do not ignore that Yeadon's predictions have not come true.  I was ok with what he said until what he said never happened.

Is it because Yeadon is in the class of, not knowing anything about the subject he speaks ?

Not "anything" but he is considerably knowledgeable, however his statements changed in April.  Not after he left Pfizer 8 years ago, just last April.  He definitely knows more about C-19 than a person who is sitting on a couch somewhere that thought it was a bacteria or that they are immune because they have no symptoms.

Is it because he does not state proof you want ?

Not "want" as I don't "want" a specific kind of proof.  I do however spend less time using information from people that say things and leave it with words alone than I do from people that say things and then provide information that supports what they said.

For instance if somebody tells me owning a firearm is a protected right I will spend less time on their assessment than I will if somebody tells me the same thing and also offers written documentation, court cases, uses guns, has defended their use in court and have predicted the outcome of legislation or court cases accurately.  

Words are one thing, supporting documentation is another.

The doctor JoG referenced here that "cured" 300 patients of C-19 using hydroxychloroquine has yet to offer one patient result.  The lack of supporting information is important since anyone can say things and provide zero evidence.  Absolutely anyone can do that.

Is it because you just don't like want he is saying ?

I don't place an emotional value to what he is saying.  If he says the UK is effectively over C-19 and 80,000 more cases arise I won't choose to ignore the 80,000 additional cases.  If he says Sweden will not have a medical shortage and Sweden has two waves of that exact thing, I will not ignore the two waves of medical care shortage.  

He offered predictions that did not come true.  I do not like or dislike that, it is simply a fact.

If someone predicts Trump will be back in office on April 4th and Trump is not in office April 4th I will attribute less value to statements from the same guy that says Trump will be in office on July 4.  His predictions did not come true even though I have no preference on who is President on July 4.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #35 - 04/19/21 at 16:51:47

Just to be clear.

I am to wear 2 masks,
Then Get Tested, Even if I have NO negative effects.
Also I am suppose to get a shot, Or 2, and now THREE.
   Regardless if I have tested positive or not,
   Regardless if I have any symptoms.
Then after a shot, or 2, or THREE
    STILL wear 2 masks.

If I had a restaurant, I cannot place X amount of people in side,
Yet I CAN place them outside, in a cover, which is just like inside.

If I had a big box store, I can fill it up with people,
Yet if I had a church, I cannot.

If I had a Candy Store,
(And a good buddy of the Gov)
I can pack people in, belly to azz hole.
Yet if I had a Family Reunion, Graduation, Funeral, Wedding, etc.
Their are severe restrictions, and punishments for disobeying.

If I am driving accost country, and stopped for a taillight out,
And if don’t have my, ’Papers’, it is totally frowned upon,
    I may be violating State Laws.
Yet if I was a Illegal Alien,
AND NEVER TESTED,
I could go anywhere I want with impunity !

And ON and ON and ON it goes.

OK got it.

(Golly Gee Wally,
seems like someone want’s to control a person,

Through FEAR)

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #36 - 04/19/21 at 17:06:30

Quote:
Eegore wrote on 04/16/21 at 20:40:44:
" ... he is considerably knowledgeable, however his statements changed in April.  ... "

'Changed', to not agree with your opinion ?

OK Got it !

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 04/19/21 at 18:30:48

'Changed', to not agree with your opinion ?

OK Got it !

No.  You are intentionally, as usual, ignoring sections of my posts.  If he had said vaccines don't work and then in April said vaccines do work, I would still say he "changed his statements" in April.  My criteria for this is that his statements change and that they happen in April.

Literally he said people should make the choice if they want to be vaccinated or not.

Then in April he attempted to keep vaccinations from being made and that people should not get them.

That's a pretty direct change in statement, as in the opposite and it happened in April.  Don't pretend I said it was good or bad.

Again:  It's not a matter of agreeing with him, I just don't agree that his predictions last April have come to fruition a year later.  I do not ignore that Yeadon's predictions have not come true.  I was ok with what he said until what he said never happened.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 11:46:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fear 4

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.