Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Found out I have covid-19 yesterday (Read 263 times)
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Re: Found out I have covid-19 yesterday
Reply #30 - 02/24/21 at 10:05:10

I'm with MM, I'm ready for more riding. This unusual weather has me waiting for nearly 2 weeks now for the petcock I ordered for the Honda. Been doing a bit of riding on the S40 but it needs some wrenching also once we have a nice warm weekend. I've come to the conclusion that prefer the S40 in the slow to medium speed drives. But you just cannot beat having the extra power of the Honda when on the highway. It really doesn't matter though, I just love riding.

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #31 - 02/24/21 at 12:43:40

MMRanch wrote on 02/23/21 at 17:18:19:
Hay Dave ,

when we all pile in there by the heater we might find we don't need it so much ?  Huh

It looks like March is just too darn early to go to Suches.....the month looks reliably wet with only a few warm and sunny days.  Mid to late April looks to be far more agreeable with daytime temps in the 60-70 range - the night time temps can still drop down into the 40's or high 30's.

One winter night a few years ago I challenged myself to sleep in the trailer on a 10 degree night.  With lots of blankets and warm pajamas I was able to stay comfortable all night - the windows and walls were covered with frost from my breath.  The little heater and a slightly open window could sure help to keep the humidity from building up inside.

The new wiring scheme has a 350 watt heater, 110 outlet....and 2 USB charging ports!
« Last Edit: 02/24/21 at 16:55:08 by Dave »  

IMG_7632.JPG

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 02/24/21 at 19:19:58

What are the symptoms?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #33 - 02/24/21 at 21:50:48

JOG ask :   What are the symptoms?

JOG , I haven't had any symptoms of Covid-19 , I was at the hospital with what I thought was a rash/allergy .   Turns out it was Steven's Johnson Syndrome , and I'm still dealing with it.
Part of getting admitted into the Hospital involved getting a Covid test.   It came back positive !  (to my surprise ). ???

You known anybody else who has dealt with it ?

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion ,that we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #34 - 02/25/21 at 03:00:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/24/21 at 19:19:58:
What are the symptoms?

My neighbors got it.  He had flu-like symptoms and a fever that kept jumping between 98 -102 and he just felt weak and tired, and it was over in 4 days.  When he got tested it came back positive so his wife got tested - she showed antibodies....which shows she brought it home but never had any symptoms and never knew she had it.  Neither of their 2 boys (10 and 19) never had any symptoms and they have not been tested.

A fellow at work got it and had a fever, lost his sense of smell/taste, and he was tired.  It lasted 3 days for him.

Although most of the folks we know had similarly minor issues - we had 2 church members die after contracting Covid.  Both of them were older (mid 70's) who had other serious health problems that made them inherently weak before the Covid.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 02/25/21 at 16:16:33

MMRanch wrote on 02/24/21 at 21:50:48:
JOG ask :   What are the symptoms?

JOG , I haven't had any symptoms of Covid-19 , I was at the hospital with what I thought was a rash/allergy .   Turns out it was Steven's Johnson Syndrome , and I'm still dealing with it.
Part of getting admitted into the Hospital involved getting a Covid test.   It came back positive !  (to my surprise ). ???

You known anybody else who has dealt with it ?

So for now, we can all hope it's a false positive.

Dave, I'm sorry for your losses.

It's the Cafe,  so that is where I stop.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #36 - 02/25/21 at 21:55:22

Well ,
.I went to the health dept. on the 23rd and got tested .   Today I found the results :    

I'm still positive
Marcia is Negative

We've been socially distancing since the Stevens Johnson syndrome for two weeks now ... so we'll continue with the social distancing for a while ...

But

That just goes to show that two people in the same house can test different ???   Huh

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion ,that we may never know
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Reply #37 - 02/26/21 at 07:16:40

MMRanch wrote on 02/25/21 at 21:55:22:
That just goes to show that two people in the same house can test different ???   Huh

Yeah, but Macria worked in the school system so she is really good at taking tests. I bet she cheated.

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | RT6 w/Redline | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #38 - 02/26/21 at 13:24:34

she is really good at taking tests.  

Grin

I'm suspecting  the first part of the vaccine I took on the 1st of Feb. is why I'm testing positive ??

Medina vaccine

Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #39 - 02/27/21 at 05:23:32

MM:

Has anyone considered the possibility that the Stevens Johnson Syndrome was initiated by the Covid vaccine?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 02/27/21 at 06:36:46

MMRanch wrote on 02/26/21 at 13:24:34:
  she is really good at taking tests.  

Grin

I'm suspecting  the first part of the vaccine I took on the 1st of Feb. is why I'm testing positive ??

Medina vaccine

Lotsa reports of testing positive after the shot

IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #41 - 03/01/21 at 14:50:01

Hey MM, how are you doing?

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #42 - 03/01/21 at 18:49:39

Thanks for asking Springman .

The blisters on my hands and arms are just about gone .  

I'm going to my reg Dr. in the morning to see if we can make sure it don't happen again .

Today , I got the SECOND VACCINATION (yey  Smiley )   , while chatting with the  nurse , she said :
     The Moderna Vaccine and regular Aspirin can cause Steven's Johnson Syndrome.   She pulled it up on her computer for me on the spot , said she wanted to double check it so she did.  
Well , I did take a couple of aspirin at bed time that night so I could get sleep instead of the Old Bones keeping me awake .     I'll ask the Dr. about it in the morning ???  

Either way , this mess is just about behind me and I'm virus proof now.

springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Reply #43 - 03/02/21 at 07:47:48

Glad to hear you seem to be doing better. Take care of yourself.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 04:35:19

General CategoryThe Cafe › Found out I have covid-19 yesterday

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.