Send Topic Print
Protocol (Read 89 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Protocol
02/15/21 at 19:21:20

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Protocol
Reply #1 - 02/15/21 at 20:44:04

Well the new hospital didn't have the 3-S minimum so that I understand.

As for the Mercy I don't really know what the logic was there.

I do understand the statute regarding keeping elderly care facilities from requiring a negative C-19 test (or in some cases 3) for admission.  It is a tough choice in my opinion since the requirement for negative tests was the care facilities tool to reduce patient loads, as well as safety.  On the other end it was starting to be abused and tests were not as available or accurate as they are today, so NY said they couldn't deny admission based off of lack of a C-19 negative test or tests.  

Now why an alternative wasn't reached since the resources were being funneled in their direction definitely should be investigated.  Money was falling from the sky, resources were there, so what was missing?  Was it staff maybe?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 02/16/21 at 03:10:14

If he needed something that Trump wasn't giving him, every death would have been made known and blamed on Trump.
He lied. He covered up the numbers.
And crowed about what a good job he was doing.
So, like you, I don't quite get it.
Yeah, it's needing a good looking at.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #3 - 02/16/21 at 07:42:17

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/16/21 at 03:10:14:
If he needed something that Trump wasn't giving him, every death would have been made known and blamed on Trump.
He lied. He covered up the numbers.
And crowed about what a good job he was doing
So, like you, I don't quite get it.
Yeah, it's needing a good looking at.

Long time readers of this space will recall, all those months back, when you, Justin, soft-sold the pandemic as a left wing hoax to discredit Trump.   You should also recall the then-leader of our nation famously “lied. He covered up the numbers.  And crowed about what a good job he was doing.”

What I don’t recall, at all, was any critical regard of Trump by you, Justin.  While I hold it essential to have an accurate accounting of performance of all parties, the impression you’ve fostered is of a radical partisan putting tribal identification above the well-being of the greater community.

I’m not suggesting Cuomo should be given a pass for any actual performance failures- given the broad impact of how he executes the office of Governor, he should not.   Nor should the former President, with his vastly greater sphere of influence.   But let us not pretend they are the only folks who matter- each of us contribute to pandemic outcomes in our communities.  

Overall, Justin, do you reckon your voice has lead to better outcomes for Texans?   If you believe the answer is “yes”, then you do that cause a disservice by undermining your own voice with careless and bald partisanship.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 02/16/21 at 09:30:45

I could Risk that to fine dice but you simply aren't worth my time.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #5 - 02/16/21 at 11:55:36

Tail tucked, casting insult over shoulder in retreat- no one respects a guy who won't take responsibility for his words.

« Last Edit: 02/16/21 at 17:28:33 by Mavigogun »  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 02/16/21 at 17:37:26

Nope
Just no willing to waste more time dealing with a dishonest person.
Your eyes are blind.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #7 - 02/16/21 at 19:45:26

Repeat whatever story you find most self flattering, despite all evidence to the contrary, and shrink before your own record- those are your choices; blaming me ain’t brave.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 17:05:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Protocol

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.