Deadly Stupid (Read 239 times)
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Re: Deadly Stupid
Reply #15 - 02/09/21 at 05:48:51

Wright’s cancer became the focus with the second post and was addressed in response in the third post.   Cancer was not mentioned in the first post because it was unnecessary- though doing so would have stressed the folly of Wright’s choices even more.   Do you not understand that, Justin?

Wright advocated for policies that increased the likelihood he would be killed by this virus before the possibility of vaccination.  His personal vulnerability didn’t make that a better choice.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #16 - 02/09/21 at 05:58:04

Justin, it’s as though we were talking about someone who walked naked through a blizzard, suffered pneumonia as a consequence, and subsequently died- and your response was to say ‘ya, but they had asthma- why didn’t you mention the asthma?’

Oh, ya, sure- having asthma would have made that an even dumber choice.   Good point, I agree.  (over, and over, and over...)

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 02/09/21 at 06:11:51

Mavigogun wrote on 02/08/21 at 09:32:32:
Ron Wright, Congressional Representative from Texas, after opposing basic public hygiene measures for confronting the COVID-19 Pandemic, died today from the disease.   Wright opposed Trump's impeachment and supported the former President's attempt to subvert democracy by rejecting certified votes from States that were won by Biden.  In many ways, Wright personified how far from "conservative" his party has diverged.  

died today from the disease

Not one word about cancer.

No mention of a comorbidity

Difference between

With
And
From..

But you can forget about the
Motorcycle crash
And the
Gunshot victims

The obvious over count..

Believe what you want.

You still think Biden actually got more votes than anyone, ever..

The obvious escapes lefties.

Except for the obvious

If it was born with balls it's a man.

That escapes lefties.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 02/09/21 at 07:18:22

Ah yes, when you've lost the debate just list off personal grievances as if it solidifies your point. You've weakened your own position by blaming everything on "lefties".

Are you implying that because he already had cancer, he couldn't have possibly died from covid? Or does having a comorbidity make one more deserving of death? I'll never understand this logic. "Yeah he had covid AND died, but MAYBE it was the cancer that got him first". Clearly covid isn't an issue, right?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 02/09/21 at 07:39:03

Explain how I lost anything.
Huh

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 02/09/21 at 07:59:01

Ron Wright, Congressional Representative from Texas, after opposing basic public hygiene measures for confronting the COVID-19 Pandemic, died today from the disease.   Wright opposed Trump's impeachment and supported the former President's attempt to subvert democracy by rejecting certified votes from States that were won by Biden.  In many ways, Wright personified how far from "conservative" his party has diverged.  

YOU did not say
Anything about cancer.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #21 - 02/09/21 at 10:13:37

The question for me has been “is there a mechanism by which Justin can be steered toward a coherent exchange of ideas?”   Demonstrably not.   I don’t really know if the defect is willful personal debasement, lack of integrity, or a difficult-for-me-to-imagine lack of capacity, but in every exchange you demand charitable regard.

Eventually- and this is the case for me -folks will loose all interest in discovering the nature of your damage.    Your endless tantrum is a liability few would gladly indulge for longer than it takes to get to know you.  As unlikely as it may be, I hope you are fortunate enough to have the company of any so generous.

IP Logged
lukeduck

"Come to terms
with the ass that
bears you"

Ontario, Ca.
Reply #22 - 02/09/21 at 14:12:19

I pray he knew Jesus.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 02/09/21 at 15:20:55

He was from Texas... everybody knows 12 guys named Jesus.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
lukeduck

"Come to terms
with the ass that
bears you"

Ontario, Ca.
Reply #24 - 02/10/21 at 08:58:30

I will pray for you also.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #25 - 02/10/21 at 13:07:00

Hey, thanks, lukeduck.   To show my appreciation, I’ve made a donation in your name, here:

https://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-selling-souls/

IP Logged
lukeduck

"Come to terms
with the ass that
bears you"

Ontario, Ca.
Reply #26 - 02/11/21 at 15:48:05

As you mock I'll be praying for you.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 02/11/21 at 17:40:11

Your patience and the love the Lord has put in your heart exceeds mine, Luke. It's inspirational for me. I'm glad to see it.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #28 - 02/12/21 at 19:21:29

Rockn wrote on 02/09/21 at 07:18:22:
Ah yes, when you've lost the debate just  ...  

Just do what another tt clone says:

Mavigogun wrote on 02/09/21 at 10:13:37:
... “is there a mechanism by which Justin can be steered toward a coherent exchange of ideas?”  .

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 02/12/21 at 19:31:28

Ron Wright, Congressional Representative from Texas, after opposing basic public hygiene measures for confronting the COVID-19 Pandemic, died today from the disease.  

Meaning, 'He Got His' !!!!

Wright opposed Trump's impeachment and supported the former President's attempt to subvert democracy by rejecting certified votes from States that were won by Biden.  In many ways, Wright personified how far from "conservative" his party has diverged.

And now he REALLY 'got it', because he didn't do what the tt clones wanted him to do.

And when CAUGHT, Spins, Spins, Spins Spins !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 12:16:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Deadly Stupid

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.