Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vic World video of motorcycle build (Read 55 times)
SoC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New Jersey
Vic World video of motorcycle build
01/26/21 at 16:33:22

So today I am reading an article about  something completely unrelated to Suzuki Savages or motorcycles for that matter, it was actually in "Live Sound International", and in it there is reference by the author to watching this video a few years back of a guy Vic World building a 1969 Honda CB750 from stratch. Apparently he did it using new parts off dealers shelves. The author mentioned the video was transformational to him as to the way it was done with the tools he had, which apparently were limited.

I have looked the guy up and found he is a leading savant on CB750's for both restoration and mods. But I could not find any links to the video, I found extensive articles about the build and video but no way to actually watch it. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with it and might know of a link. It seems a little fascinating, one for the shear undertaking of building a bike in 24 hours and for 2, I have always been interested in the CB 750 as a platform, but for the quad carbs (one is enough).

IP Logged
Fast 650

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Valrico, FL
Re: Vic World video of motorcycle build
Reply #1 - 01/27/21 at 10:27:12

Not quite the same thing, instead of using off the shelf parts this guy builds what doesn't exist. V-twin Honda 50 and 90 engines, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 12 cylinder Kawasaki engines, even a Pratt and Whitney based v-twin motorcycle. And he does most of the work with hand tools in his backyard. Dude has some serious skills.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj4hbNBjmdvXONmcxcLSNhg

IP Logged
Papa Bear

Canada ... near the Motor City
Reply #2 - 01/27/21 at 11:13:07

It would be interesting to see Allen build a V-twin out of 2 Savage 650s ... Cool

2011 Fox Orange S40 SOLD

Check out http://www.hogsforhospice.com/
  IP Logged
Fast 650

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Valrico, FL
Reply #3 - 01/28/21 at 10:29:34

Papa Bear wrote on 01/27/21 at 11:13:07:
It would be interesting to see Allen build a V-twin out of 2 Savage 650s ... Cool

Except Suzuki already did that, the 1400 Intruder is essentially two Savage engines.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 01:43:04

General CategoryThe Cafe › Vic World video of motorcycle build

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.