Send Topic Print
Square with the house (Read 105 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Square with the house
01/24/21 at 06:50:11

I’ve paid my $100 debt to the Tall Table made with Eegore who stepped in for TT before he could duck under Sew’s skirts. I will donate another $100 to a local prostate cancer charity.

The second part of my bet made with a drive-by shooter from down under requires me to push away from the Tall Table and head out the door and so I will.

Which is too bad because it’s already painfully obvious what a complete fxxkup Uncle Joe really is. With a couple signatures, he ended the job for tens of thousands almost instantly and thousands more to come.

The transgender thing is mind boggling. And it’s not just sports, but sports is more visible. Do you know the fastest female Olympic sprinter in the 400 meter Allyson Felix (with more Gold Medals than Bolt) would lose to hundreds of high school aged boys? WTF?....So Uncle Joe dismissed Title 9 with a wave of his hand.

You leftist are bizarre and mentally ill creatures. But I’m more pi$$ed at Trump than ever. All he had to do is recognize the landscape and shut up from time to time and take action against election fraud before it cost him but he couldn’t shut up. I go back to that first debate where it was Trump vs Wallace & Biden. Anyone else would have ended Biden but Trump’s ego got it the way.

However, and remember this in your personal dealings with yourself and other people, the best part about a person’s personality is also the worst part. It’s the best thing about them and the worst thing about them. So it is with Trump. The personality trait that allowed him to win is the same trait that cost him victory. So it goes.

I confess I will stop in now and then when Biden inevitably falls big time followed by Kamala.

Saying “I told you so” won’t seem like quite enough but it will have to do

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Re: Square with the house
Reply #1 - 01/24/21 at 07:16:40

Hate to see you go WebsterMark.
Enjoyed reading your posts.
I myself feel like hiding under a rock with my pillbug friends for the next four years.

Even so the damage old Joe will do will change things terribly.

God Bless
If you are in North NJ
Stop in for a beer.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 01/24/21 at 19:51:04

Drop a line once in a while.  I'm gonna miss you.
Biden has been in office long enough to embarrass himself and America.
I'm anxious to see the elimination of the tax cuts. I want to hear these lefties scream.
I hope Biden stays healthy and is president for four years. I want to watch the lefties cry. They wanted it.
I want to watch them get it
Good and Hard.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #3 - 01/25/21 at 10:31:43

We have not always been on the same page.(actually we were) I know you loved me (deep deep down)

But.... what I want to say is this:
When Trump gets back, I want 50, so take care, (pay up) and let's fight lefties together next time.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 01/27/21 at 10:32:23

... Biden has been in office long enough to embarrass himself and America...

Didn't even take 2 days !!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 01/27/21 at 13:09:25

The second part of my bet made with a drive-by shooter from down under requires me to push away from the Tall Table

And yet here you are still posting. "drive by shooter" lol, neverending with the labels that allow you to neatly file anything you like where ever it pleases you. So black becomes white up is down and forward is backwards.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #6 - 01/27/21 at 13:46:58

You can hold your breath until you get a reply.

WWW   IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 01/27/21 at 16:44:22

"And yet here you are still posting. "drive by shooter" lol, neverending with the labels that allow you to neatly file anything you like where ever it pleases you."

I'm pretty sure you labeled him a few things as well.

Sincerely,

The Eel.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #8 - 02/04/21 at 14:36:39

So many parting shots to choose from as exemplary, but none better than this, me thinks:

“Trumpism without Trump perhaps. Like Excalibur imbedded in a stone, we’ll have to wait for another. Not long I hope.”

Like so many Confederates before him, dreaming of a strong savior to return, punish those whose very existence make him feel small and lowly.

« Last Edit: 02/04/21 at 20:33:12 by Mavigogun »  

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 05:03:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Square with the house

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.