Send Topic Print
Cadaver Synod (Read 128 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Cadaver Synod
Reply #15 - 01/18/21 at 20:04:02

I'm saying that the evidence provided is anecdotal.  If someone could just say "Everyone I know thinks Webstermark is a murderer! By a landslide!" and that was the evidence used to "prove" you killed someone you might not be so accepting of anecdotal evidence.

Whenever presented information is proven to be incorrect, the proof, the person who found it, the place they told and anyone who agrees is part of the problem too.  Not that the information is wrong, its that everyone looking at it, that doesn't agree, is "in on it".

Look if your information is wrong, it's wrong.  If it's right, it's right.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 01/19/21 at 05:46:33

Many major cities have descent decrees against them for racist behavior based on statistics. If a city tickets 50% of black drivers when that group makes up only 10% of all drivers, they are deemed racist.

Ersuons of that have happened to a couple St Louis suburbs.

I’ll apply the same logic here and claim:

The major battleground states went to Biden by narrow margins with questionable activities to the point hundreds filed objections to. I believe that proves fraud.

Key states changed procedures on absentee voting that makes fraud much easier and a full signature comparison audit (not a recount) was never done.

But ultimately, it was opening the voting procedure to mail in votes over a long period of time that (I would say) was done knowing many who never vote because they can’t be bothered with it, would mail in votes for Biden because all they heard from SNL and Jimmy Fallon is that Trump was Hitler.

I, webstermark being of sound mind and body, declare The Harris/Biden Administration to be illegitimate.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 01/19/21 at 07:25:04

I second that

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 01/19/21 at 07:40:57

WebsterMark wrote on 01/19/21 at 05:46:33:
I, webstermark being of sound mind and body, declare The Harris/Biden Administration to be illegitimate.

Well, goody for you.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 01/19/21 at 11:44:59

74 million agree. 80 million agree otherwise. Setting aside the question how many of those 80 are actually people, that means we’re basically split.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 20:18:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Cadaver Synod

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.